pct for sdrol

kennedyp843

Awards
alright guys, need some help here. there are more than enough shared info on sdrol. i was hoping some of you might shed some more light.

most say to use SERM as pct. what is SERM. maybe some product names so i can do some reserch. if you dont use SERM what would be an alternitive.

im gonna do a 3 week cycle take off for 4-6weeks then do another 3 weeks on. 10/20/20. what are some of the sides to be expected. and what about libido, havent heard anything positve.

to any and all thanks in advance for your input
if any one has any concerns or suggestions let me know.

thaks again

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SERM = Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators

honestly, it sounds like you have tons of research to do before you consider superdrol...this is obviously you first cycle and superdrol isn't something I'd rec to a beginner.

what are your stats (height, weight, age, bf%, lifts, training experience, etc), what are your goals?

have you researched support products and what other supplements are you taking?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
also, you'd need a minimum of 6 weeks between cycles

kennedyp843

Awards
fish oil 3000 mg
milk thistle 2000mg
miltivtamin twice daily
saw palmetto 500 mg
glucosomine chon. and glucos sulfate (bad knee /seven screws and plate)
protein 200-250 g
L glutimine1000 mg

6'1 205lbs
23 years of age

225 bench
i dont squat doc says not a good idea
bent over row 135
flat bar curl 100-105

i work out six days a week. 3 day split. for aprox 6 months
chest/ tri
back/ biceps
sholder/ legs

as far as my goals. i wanna get bigger but more defined also.
i eat 3-4 times daily, bout 3000 cals. i like where this diet has taken me. i down in body fat, which is 20.5 %. my body mass is 27%.

my last cycle was LG methle 1d and liquid masterdrol

as always thanks bro

firefighter2032

firefighter2032

Awards
  • Established
do a google search on

postcycletherapy and there is a website by the same name with a .com at the end.

Best explanation I've found on PCT.

Quick question, if you don't do squats, what do you do for legs? And why does your doc not want you to do squats?

Just curious

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Honestly bro, I would really hold off for a while. you don't need superdrol right now!

if I read this right, you've only been training consistantly for 6 months...not long enough. also, if you're having joint issues already then superdrol and PCT will just make it worse!

my advice, focus on training and nutrition for now. wait a couple years before you start considering steroids.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I agree u should def hold off on using SD. There are plenty of soild products out that can give u great results.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
there's NOTHING wrong with running something a little "easier" on the body, and still get good results. why not try something like 3-AD or X-factor.....or something similar? What is the reason to run SD right now?

kennedyp843

Awards
there isnt a rush. i guess i just got a little anxious. i still got a long way to go and a lot more to learn. thanks

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
there isnt a rush. i guess i just got a little anxious. i still got a long way to go and a lot more to learn. thanks
Havoc/Epistane is milder and I pulsed it for 8 weeks, gained 14lbs kept 10. Sides were def milder than S-Drol/M-Drol which I'm experiencing full on right now.

So that will give you an idea...

crazilyfter42

Awards
I think your making the right decision by not looking into something like this yet. I got my best results from working out at about the 8 month-1 yr period. I literally blew up size and strength and it was natural. Diet is key I ate like a horse. If your still not happy after that period I would look into something like cel h-drol for your first cycle. More of a mild compound and has been proven to preduce good lean results. Just make sure you do your research and have the appropriate support supps and pct.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
If you dont use a serm with sdrol you'll have tits. lol

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
If you dont use a serm with sdrol you'll have tits. lol
But even that for PCT still seems to bring on the tits :think:

Ever notice that those who get delayed gyno say "I cycled 2 months ago".

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
But even that for PCT still seems to bring on the tits :think:

Ever notice that those who get delayed gyno say "I cycled 2 months ago".
many of the reports with delayed have some things in common i.e. (the use of Nolva, ATD, and NOT running your AI inverse to your SERM and then ramping it back down after your SERM use is done) and besides, who knows WTF those people really did during PCT and after that even. not to many people want to come on this board and say that they did some goofy stuff after or during cycle....know what i mean?

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
i wanna get bigger but more defined also.

i down in body fat, which is 20.5 %.

as far as your goals, welcome to the club.

Im guessing this might be just adding on to what everyone else is saying but....if you HAVE to do steroids right now, go mild. Havoc/epistane seems to be the rage right now but i think halodrol is the way to go for a nice first run, it will give you more of that "on" feeling, from my experience.

With that said i would just hit the gym harder. Im 260 25% bodyfat all natural up untill the past year or so. Ive been working out for 8-9 years to get to this point, and im mainly using anabolics as an aid to preserve muscle while i cut down to like 10-12% which i can normally carry comfortably. Steroids wont give you the quick fix your looking for if you dont stay committed to the gym.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
after 8 or 9 years ur maintainig 25% body fat is there a reason for that?

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
after 8 or 9 years ur maintainig 25% body fat is there a reason for that?
I normally keep my body fat 12-17%. Its been more of the past year. This past summer i was around 230 at 15%. Ever since thanksgiving ive felt like i could use a jump in all my lifts so ive been bulking. i can usually handle 10% drop in 3 months so i figure ill be back at a good weight by august, in time for my relocation to northern florida.

michaelpc29

Awards
Just wondering if there were any effective over-the-counter SERMs or if they all were ?Rx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Trihardous Maximus Anabolics 18
JG93 Post Cycle Therapy 9
Post Cycle Therapy 2
Anabolics 9
wrxwhit Post Cycle Therapy 36