Finabol™ and TridenosenH™

1. Gold Member
    Stats
    5'10"  251 lbs.
    Answers

Finabol™ and TridenosenH™

heard its a steroid from france... any opinions? im 22 and am looking to try this for the first time... if i do purchase this, i do not know what to take after the cycle to keep my test. levels up... if anyone can educate me, id appreciate it.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Answers

How did this stack work for you? I bought this combination last year and its been sitting in my cubbord. I just started the tridensosen this week, and will start my finabol on Monday. Any info will help. thanks!!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DreamOfWeight View Post
    heard its a steroid from france... any opinions? im 22 and am looking to try this for the first time... if i do purchase this, i do not know what to take after the cycle to keep my test. levels up... if anyone can educate me, id appreciate it.
    If you obtained these from legalst***ids.com it is total crap. Get your money back.

The original Tridenosen was an actual steroid. TridenosenH is a cleverly marketed ATP pill that will yeild similar results to creatine if any at all. Plus you probably paid an arm and a leg for it. Live and learn though.

not sure on the finabol. it might be a PH but not sure. What's the ingredient?
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. TRIDENOSEN AND FINABOL STACK
    By RUBICON in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-01-2010, 07:38 AM
  2. is finabol or dbol
    By tryn2getbig2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-05-2008, 08:20 PM