arimidex

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
Im about to start a cycle soon (test 750 mg/week + d-bol in the first 4 weeks) I want to take arimidex because I dont want any water retention or any estrogen side effects ! what is the right dosage for arimidex if I want to take it for 12 week ? will it affect my gain ? (sorry for my english... im french canadian)

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
.25mg ED for the 84 days that your on. it is a good dose to supress estrogen but not eradicate it, which will cause joint pain and crushed libido. also estrogen plays an important role in the mass building effects of test so having some is not a bad thing. this dose is enough to combat water retention and give you a hard quality look, but dont be surprised if you hold water reguardless using that Dbol dosing.

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
Ok ! well I dont know what to do ... because I dont want to mutch water retention because im on a diet !I want to get ripped ! and I dont want my libido to get crushed

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
you want to get "ripped" and your taking test and d-bol? :blink:

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
lol... that'S why Im taking arimidex with it , I could take tren but I dont want Any Libido crush ! so what can I do for a good recomp/cutting cycle ? with Test in it

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
I have a other question... when your HCG are mixed , you keep it in the fridge ? what size of seringe and needle do you need for HCG ?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Consider getting some Proviron. Will help with the estrogen and libido, 50-75mg/day.