Libido while on clomid?

LeanGuy

LeanGuy

Awards
  • Established
I was just wondering, those of you who use clomid for PCT, do you have a good libido while on it, or more after it clears your system? I am wondering if the estrogenic effects libido while on.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I don't use clomid, but I get a raging libido on nolva

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I thought that Clomid was supposed to have more effective HPTA functions...but my libido has been SH!T while using it.

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
generally during PCT your libido is sh1t, but it has nothing to do with the clomid...you just arent recovered yet, and arent making very much of your own T....that's the reason for the clomid in the first place!

low-dose clomid off-cycle increases my libido.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol, Fair enough Solarus!

yes, I was compairing it to other products I've used for PCT. I usually get that tengling feeling in my nuts durring PCT and I never got that when using clomid. also, my sex drive is usually getting fairly insane by the time I finish PCT and that wasn't the case when I used clomid for PCT.

LeanGuy

LeanGuy

Awards
  • Established
I had a libido boost for the first month, but then it dropped. I don't think it's working anymore, I might need to up the dose or try nolva... only taking 12.5mg/day of clomid. The steroid "cycle" I am recovering from is just 3 mos test gel.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I had a libido boost for the first month, but then it dropped. I don't think it's working anymore, I might need to up the dose or try nolva... only taking 12.5mg/day of clomid. The steroid "cycle" I am recovering from is 3 mos test gel.
First month? Why are you using clomid for this long?

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
clomid for me was bad at libido booting. it took me longer to recover from it. ive found personaly that 2 weeks of clomid plus 4 weeks of tamox for pct gives the best recovery and the last 2 weeks of insane libido.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I had a libido boost for the first month, but then it dropped. I don't think it's working anymore, I might need to up the dose or try nolva... only taking 12.5mg/day of clomid. The steroid "cycle" I am recovering from is just 3 mos test gel.
12.5mg of clomid isn't going to do sh*t, it should have ben 150/100/50, overlapped with some nolva.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
150mg of clomid will make most people have anxiety and the emotions of teenage girls. the only time i used clomid solo for pct ( first and LAST time ) i had an emotional breakdown like an emo kid and spilled my guts out to my mother in law..This was using 100mg ED.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
someone explain this to me!

I don't understand how such a low dose could have any benefit. it sounds like trying to run superdrol at 1mg for a few months hoping for gains.

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
someone explain this to me!

I don't understand how such a low dose could have any benefit. it sounds like trying to run superdrol at 1mg for a few months hoping for gains.
i believe there was a clinical study performed, but i dont have a link...

the stimulatory effect of clomid on the HPTA is likely still present in small doses, albeit lessened. some HRT docs are considering long term low-dose clomid as HRT...

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
generally during PCT your libido is sh1t, but it has nothing to do with the clomid...you just arent recovered yet, and arent making very much of your own T....that's the reason for the clomid in the first place!

low-dose clomid off-cycle increases my libido.

i agree with your experience.

PCT sucks ass, just pray that your T and balls comeback fast

last PCT after test enanthate (500mg/wk), 2 wks in PCT nuts came back slowly, another 2 weeks later libido came back slowly. then a month after pct, it was fully back

once my libido was back, i tried low dose toremifene (which i used during the pct), 30 mg eod, huge libido boost but made me cum REALLY fast LOL so i stopped that REALLY fast.

i fcking hate PCT no matter what i use (SERM or hcg or whatever etc),,,sucks.

they need to develope a better SARM that doesnt affect HPTA.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
The only time i used clomid solo for pct ( first and LAST time ) i had an emotional breakdown like an emo kid and spilled my guts out to my mother in law..This was using 100mg ED.
lol that made me chuckle a bit out loud. Incidentally, I'm taking 20mg nolva daily along with creatine, tribulus, and forskolin, and feel just fine.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
150mg of clomid will make most people have anxiety and the emotions of teenage girls. the only time i used clomid solo for pct ( first and LAST time ) i had an emotional breakdown like an emo kid and spilled my guts out to my mother in law..This was using 100mg ED.
Coming 'out' must have been hard my friend. Reps.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
lol i was asking for that i guess, harsh :p

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm gonna try Torem, what is a good dose and length?
For which prohormone/steroid will you be running to employ the torem for PCT?
I find 3 weeks to be enough with torem, no doubt!

Week 1: 90mg/day
Week 2: 60mg/day
Week 3: 30mg/day

LeanGuy

LeanGuy

Awards
  • Established
For which prohormone/steroid will you be running to employ the torem for PCT?
I find 3 weeks to be enough with torem, no doubt!

Week 1: 90mg/day
Week 2: 60mg/day
Week 3: 30mg/day
It was test gel... converted to mostly DHT and shut me down. Really, levels would be maintaned after only 3 weeks?? I might have other issues that caused lower T in the first place. Are there many sides with torem?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
It was test gel... converted to mostly DHT and shut me down. Really, levels would be maintaned after only 3 weeks?? I might have other issues that caused lower T in the first place. Are there many sides with torem?
3 weeks, oh yeah man. The only side I noticed was premature ejaculation. I could tug off in the shower with a little conditioner and pop-shot in less than a minute.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
3 weeks, oh yeah man. The only side I noticed was premature ejaculation. I could tug off in the shower with a little conditioner and pop-shot in less than a minute.
I don't have much free time...I'm sold!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like it! this should be part of a marketing campaign for torem.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
serms kill my libido. Too much estrogen suppression, at least that's my thought. Maybe a low dosed serm would boost it though.

Leanguy, look into Raloxiphene as well.

LeanGuy

LeanGuy

Awards
  • Established
serms kill my libido. Too much estrogen suppression, at least that's my thought. Maybe a low dosed serm would boost it though.

Leanguy, look into Raloxiphene as well.

Thanks. I think I'm the same way, because I've been off clomid for 3 days and starting to feel some drive again.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Torem didn't kill my libido, I actually felt slightly above my 'normal' drive while using it.