Darting for the pure pleasure of it!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone else truly enjoy the feeling of putting a needle into themselves, or am I just one sick mofo? :D

ManBeast

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
I'm down, when i first started darting i loved it, specially putting in my bis to make those fukers grow an inch (well atleast for a couple days ;))
Don't know if i'd do every day shots though...

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have this re-occuring dream of injecting in my quad.. I can "feel" the dart go in.. Quite unreal, I wake with slight soreness in the same spot.. I have this dream at least 3 times a week..

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I know.... But i'm a poor student who spends all his money on suppliments and food. :D

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Therapy should be included in tuition :)

posit316

Awards
You get free therapy at most colleges, seriously consider it.

BrKonman

Awards
Originally posted by ManBeast
Does anyone else truly enjoy the feeling of putting a needle into themselves, or am I just one sick mofo? :D

ManBeast
You're one sick mofo, but I think everyone knew that before this thread. :D

Actually though, when I'm working with needles for other purposes, such as material transfers in chemistry, I tend to dwell on how it would feel being plunged into my delt. But that doesn't make me a sick mofo like you.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Why? cuz you can do your delt with your pants on? FEH! :D

ManBeast

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hmm, I'm alone, 200 darts, nothing can stop me! :D

Bone

Awards
Sometimes I like to see how many pins I can get in my body at one time :D.................... I like pinning :)

Peace

Bone

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
ROFL!!! I can see it now:

EXTREME DEEP TISSUE ACCUPUNCTURE!!!

:shoot: :D

ManBeast

T-Bar

Awards
"As your attorney I reccomend injecting tiny amounts of B12 6-8 times daily."

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
I kinda like shooting.....just gives me and 'edge' throughout the day. God Bless America
Sage

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
I take six inj. a day, but those are subq so I guess it doesnt really count. Those IM's are still one hell of a rush though, so I guess I'm trying to say I'm with you.

wardog

Awards
  • Established
I used to love it. This damn cycle has gone on with ED injects for WAY too long..I am now really getting sick of it

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Ok.... I guess this can be considered a mid-cycle update.....
I'm into week 2 of my transdermal cycle (LGP's OH-T) combined with 200mg/day 1-ad, and.... some hardcore cutting agents... look elsewhere for details, i feel lazy!

Anyhoo... I just fuckin rubbed my nose/eye without cleaning this **** off (i sat down to let it soak in for 15 minutes)..... and F*CK THIS!!! After this.. i swear, no more transdermals for me, because 1-t is my main reason for liking transdermals, but now with the darkside, and 1-t cyp, and Methyl 1-T, i'm SET on that compound... I'd MUCH rather pin EOD for MONTHS than risk gettin this **** in my eyes again!

End of rant. :D

ManBeast

spoofy

Awards
I will be darting for the first time in a few days... I have an odd feeling i wont enjoy it

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
spoofy, darting is easy.... I'd honestly try it at least once w/out injecting something so you can be relaxed the first time ya have the expensive stuff in there. Ya hittin glutes or quads?

ManBeast

spoofy

Awards
spoofy, darting is easy.... I'd honestly try it at least once w/out injecting something so you can be relaxed the first time ya have the expensive stuff in there. Ya hittin glutes or quads?

ManBeast
I think i am going quads first ... seems like it will be a good start... then shot after that in glutes...

I never have a problem letting someone else do it (nurse or whatever) ... ... so i am guessing after the first few times ill be cool.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You might even find you like it! :D

ManBeast

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think I'll do a test run, just poke a pin thru to see how it feels... I've done injections before, just not on myself.. :D

BrKonman

Awards
Originally posted by bigpetefox
I think I'll do a test run, just poke a pin thru to see how it feels... I've done injections before, just not on myself.. :D

Heh, most needle phobes (vasovagal mainly) can get a grip on their balls enough to stab the pin in, the problem more often than not is the nausea/passing out/massive bp drop from feeling the liquid disperse into their muscle. But even those kinda phobes can get a grip and love the pin ;)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by BrKonman

Heh, most needle phobes (vasovagal mainly) can get a grip on their balls enough to stab the pin in, the problem more often than not is the nausea/passing out/massive bp drop from feeling the liquid disperse into their muscle. But even those kinda phobes can get a grip and love the pin ;)
I've had IM injects done many times, shouldn't be all that different.. I actually like getting shots, and the last couple times I got bloodwork done, they let me draw it.. :D

Explains my vampyrism...

wikked1

Awards
First time I was shaking like a dog sh!tting razor blades. I looked at that shimmering 1.5"X25 and swabbed my glute once. A conversation with myself went something like this "Oh F*** how am I ever going to manage this SH!T?","You can do this sh!t cmon you pussy it's a freaking needle!",inches away from my glute I chicken out and cap the pin! I curse myself under my breathe. Another alcohol swab and my hands are shaking "Ok just get the tip of the pin against your skin wimp!","I can't look F***!",turns head and realizes TA-F******-DA! 1/2 the pin is in how did we manage THAT?"WHo cares get it all the way in","OK OK damn it push,hey not bad. Home free!","Opps how the hell can I push this plunger in?" ,WAIT!, "fool don't press it in it's gonna hurt like an SOB if you just plunge it you dork!"."OK real easy press real easy and the hands are shaking uncontrollably","Alright I've been pressing the plunger for 2 minutes now I 've got to be done?",Extracts the pin to see WHO -BOY you got a WHOLE 1/4 CC in there dipsh!t",reload a fresh pin and another 5 minutes passes before I finally have the first session complete! Now after pin session number 6 I've got it down....that first time? HOLY SH!T!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A Dark Jedi's Calling...

In the dead of night in the outter reaches of Boston, Pete Foxwalker feels a disturbance.. Never mind, it was gas.. Wait! Another tremor from within, and it ain't the BK this time.. The faint taunts of metallic probes, polished  to a razor sharp point, wrapped in sterile confines steadily resonate in the distance.. The young Jedi knows having said instruments mean a certain turn of events leading him into the abyss of the Darkside.. But, is it really an abyss? Is it really this great evil, can he really grow like a motherfucker?

The young Jedi reaches into the receptacle, obtains one of the Dark instruments, and unwraps its protective sheath.. He gazes upon it's marvelous structure: 3cc capacity, 23 gauge pin at a svelte 1" length.. Pete Foxwalker understands, there is no try.. A section of his anterior deltoid is cleaned, then swabbed with isopropyl before the needle's decent.. Knowing proper protocol for injection is Foxwalker's forte, just turning the pin on one's self was a new journey..

The metallic shaft pressed against the hairless exterior of the Jedi's mighty delt, then entered smoothly, controlled to not vibrate while decending into the muscle belly..  Pete Foxwalker feels a euphoric rush, like using silk to wipe his ass, as he witnesses the pin dissapear into the muscle.. Then, he withdraws the dart as slowly as he entered, a vessel was ruptured in the experiment, a slight trickle of his life-giving serum ran from the piercing..

More isopropyl to stop the bleeding, a slight massage of the area, and a maniacal chuckle emminates from the Jedi master.. Has he been turned? Is the desire in him to do this daily? Did he have his last shake yet, 'cause he's damn hungry?

We will know for sure, SOON! :)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Crazy doesn't even start to describe him! :D

ManBeast

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A Dark Jedi Reckoning....

Morning as the many moons pass over Boston since his taste of the Darkside.. Now, he will not run, he will not be scared... 20mg Methyl-1testosterone washed down with water, Pete Foxwalker is prepared to become one with the Sith.. Once again, the delts are targets, this time they will feel 1cc of prop, and tren..

First shot, he draws the golden analogue into the medical device... He watched as it slowly eased into the syringe.. The same diabolical grin flashed across Pete Foxwalker's handsome mug.. "This is gonna be some weird ****!" he exclaims as he watched the pin once again disappear into the mass that surrounds his shoulder joint.. Aspiration, no blood, that's a good sign.. Slowly, he keeps the pin steady to administer the product.. Pin removed, area swabbed and massaged.. "That's it? **** that, where's my fina!" Foxwalker is ravenous with the feeling, it's the Darkside taking its toll on the already Dark Jedi.. Dark, since he tans once in awhile..

Again, the golden ooze of yet another anabolic enters a fresh pin, then his other delt.. Satisfied, yet bummed he couldn't hold onto the tren until he decided to do a cutter, Foxwalker eats a steak.. Grilled, with that barbeque sauce Ronnie Coleman likes.. Coincidence? Naw, it was on sale..

Darkness Falls!! :D

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yah Pete! Welcome brother.

ManBeast

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad to be here! Now, where's my dual-blade lightsaber? :D

db682

Awards
  • Established
Pete,
Your still all natty though right? ;)

If bodybuilding doesnt work for you Im sure the "Nancy Drew Mysteries" could always use another writer. King and Spielburg eat your heart out. :p

db

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by db682
Pete,
Your still all natty though right? ;)

Uh, yeah sure I am.. ;)

This is for pure entertainment value, really..

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
Either you guys are all a bunch of crazy MoFo's or i'm a chicken-****. I've pinned myself for a while now and i still have reservations everytime i'm about to do it. It doesn't hurt at all so it's not that, i just feel it's unnatural to purposely stab myself with a sharp object. In fact, i have no reservations whatsoever when someone else pins me. Ultimately my will to bet bigger overcomes my reservation to stick myself, but i definitely don't enjoy pinning myself like some of you crazy bastards.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
LoL! I take that as a compliment :D

ManBeast

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Only a week in, and I've hit these parts.. I'll put down the pain/ease of darting next to each part..

Triceps: Left one went in easy, 1/2cc prop went in like melted butter.. Right tricep was a bitch.. Bled for a second, so I switched pins to go again.. Hit nerves along the way, yet I could've sworn I pinned the same general area I did the left..

Traps: Never Again!! All I felt was this metal shredding my beloved traps.. My right trap was easier, left wouldn't let the pin thru.. Bled abit, sore for afew days.. Nope, don't like it! (quote the horse from Ren & Stimpy)

Delts: Ahh! Pure heaven, indeed! Not to mention, the localized swelling makes my tris look huge.. That's a plus in itself if you ask me.. ;)
I gotta try rear delts next, but I can't reach..

Quads: If you plan to do NOTHING for a few days, go for it.. My first quad shot I put 2cc's in my left quad.. Fine that day, next day was HELL!!
Note to self: 1cc or less for quads, especially my stickly beams.. :(

Calves: I might be abit nutty, but HELL NO!!

Biceps: I was told not to hit bi's, simply because mine were fine without spot-manipulation.. Plus, it's hard to relax them when the pin goes in..

Glutes: I plan to hit them in the morning with cyp.. I hope my girlfriend goes for the opposite cheek when I see her next.. :eek:

I missed a few spots, ah, who fuckin' cares? :D

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
Have you ever hit your pecs? I think that pecs are the easiest and painless spot to shoot. I find that i can go as much as 1.5cc's into the pecs and not ever feel anything the next day.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm thinkin' of pecs, my own actually.. Seriously, I might do them in the am.. I just worked them tonight, here goes nothin'! :)

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established
I had my annual (free) flu shot at work today, and it got me thinking.

I know it's highly subjective, but how would the delt injection of the flu vaccine compare to a delt injection of AAS?

~Todd

P.S. Didn't even feel the needle or the injection. It's been about 10 hours and it feels stiff like it needs stretching.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
Feels the same for me. I also got a flu shot last month and noticed that the syringe had about 1cc of the flu vaccine. Just about the same volume that i shoot in my delts.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
That's good to know, I got a flu shot too and it hardly bugged me... Delt shots here i come! :D

ManBeast

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I love delt shots.. If there were no such thing as abcesses, I'd hit delts all the time.. :)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, I hit pecs, piece of cake!

Felt like the pin was going thru layers of meat, slight bleeding, no pain.. Put 1/2cc prop in each pec, I feel the sting now.. I like it! :D

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You crazy bastard! It must be FireMan rubbin off on ya in the chatroom! :D

ManBeast

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, my mommy said no playin' with fireman.. :D

If I start poppin' grams of DNP on end, and I live, then worry.. ;)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
LoL!!! Good point. :-D

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I was bored tonight, so I decided to inject 1ml of 10%BA 10%BB and .8cc cottonseed oil into my quad, I figure if i can handle this (and I'm playing racqeutball in 10 hours), then I'll be golden on my cycle because I'm using 6%BA and 10%BB to make the gear, and the BA is what gave me more soreness when i pinned 10%BA into one delt and 10%BB into the other delt last night (my first delt shots, man were they awesome). So here's a pic of tonight's experiment... `cuz i was bored. :D

ManBeast