Week 4: Epistane 40mg ; Furazadrol 250mg

Support Supplements:
AI Cycle support 2 scoops
Liver Longer 2/day
Cissus 3g/day
Taurine 3g/day

PCT:
Nolva: 40mg days 1-3 ; 20mg days 3-21 ; 10mg days 21-28
Rebound XT: 25mg days 7-14 ; 50mg days 14-21 ; 75mg days 21-28 ; 25mg days 28-35.
HyperTEST: 4 caps/day
Cissus: 3g/day
CEE: 3g/day
Life Support: 4 caps/day

Firstly can you take a serving of Epistane and Furazadrol at the same time as Liver Longer and Cycle Support or is this non-beneficial? I plan on taking one scoop of CS and one LL first thing in the morning with breakfast and one before bed with shake.

As for furazadrol/epistane I will take 10mg/epi and 100mg/furaz p/wo, but not sure when to take the rest of the doses.

I know to space it as much as possible but do not know if it should be taken separately to the support supplements.

Also as the furazadrol is not methylated does it need to be taken with fat to help absorbtion?

Tnick

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
how much do you weigh, cycle experience, age, height, lifting experience, etc?

need more info to really offer some advice

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
how much do you weigh, cycle experience, age, height, lifting experience, etc?

need more info to really offer some advice

age 21, weight 190, height 6"1, bf% ~ 12%, lifting experience 4 years, 2 serious, first cycle using hormonal products.

The reason i didnt include these is because i didnt see the relevance to the question at hand.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if it's your first cycle then I wouldn't stack it, I would just run the epi straight up to see how you respond to it...although Furazadrol isn't very potent.

Furazadrol should help with a little leaning and vascularity, but I think you'd get great results from just the epi.

this dosing should be fine, I'd run the first couple days at 10mg and then move to 20mg for the first week, ramping to 30mg for the next two weeks.

the questions that I ask are what many people on this forum expect when they're giving you advice. if you're 5'10" and 170 pounds then 40mg of epi would be too high compared to someone 6'2 and 220.

as far as dosing your PS's with Liver longer/cs...it is recommended to allow about 4 hours between the two, from what I understand the milk thistle will interfier with the obsorbtion.

"Originally Posted by dinoiii
To obtain supraphysiologic hormonal changes, the ideal scenario would likely see you dosing the PH/PS/DeS at a time when your normal physiological test is already high. In most cases, this equals the morning. Dependent upon how high a dose you are going with, I know a lot of people that have success with a 3-dose protocol: 4:00am / 10:00am / 4:00pm, with the heaviest concentration in the morning.

In other words...you will add on to your overall dose by pushing a cap in the 1st dose - first, the second dose second, and third dose third.

So, lets say someone is following a 30/40/50/60 (completely illustrative and does NOT serve as a "recommendation" by me):

Your first week's dosing would see:
4:00am - 1 cap / 10:00am - 1 cap / 4:00pm - 1 cap

Your second week's dosing would see:
4:00am - 2 caps / 10:00am - 1 cap / 4:00pm - 1 cap

Your third week's dosing would see:
4:00am - 2 caps / 10:00am - 2 caps / 4:00pm - 1 cap

Your fourth week's dosing would see:
4:00am - 2 caps / 10:00am - 2 caps / 4:00pm - 2 caps

Remember that dosing will be highly dependent upon bodyweight so the aforementioned cycle is NOT illustrative of what people SHOULD use as this in some instances is a very high dose, however...this is the general progression that should give an example of how best to attain some (if any) benefit from the product or products like it. Keep in mind that your body's natural test production are highest in the morning and work to exploit this fact. Dosing said products before bed does NOT make a lot of sense in the "supplementation" sense.

You may want to review the thread on trans-resveratrol in this subforum and/or over at AM for more info on an intricate ingredient in the post-cycle support product you speak of.
"

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
The way I saw it, as you said, Furaz is not very potent and would help me lean out.

Plan on 10mg first day then 20mg for 2-3 days then up to 30mg.

So 4 hrs between LL and CS, but can you take the epi/furaz at the same time you take cycle support?

And can you take LL and epi/furaz at the same time?

It seems to me there arent enough hours in the day to take all these supps separately!!!

P.S

Thanks for your help delsolrob. repped

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No Problem!

a little bit of confusion though:
I was saying don't take methylated products within 4 hours of the LL and CC - I personally don't see a reason to take LL and CS though. I would just stick with the cycle support...it does more for you.

I don't think it's that big of a deal if you take the epi that clost to CS or LL. I've just read studies that say milk thistle can impede the obsorbtion of methylated products. but you gotta protect that liver!

I would take the epi on an empty stomach and I would take the furaz with something fatty.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
also, if you get back pumps then up the taurine to like 8mg.