A Place for Multi-Compound Designers?

dawaro

dawaro

Awards
With all the multi-compound designers that keep popping up I am wondering if there is actually a place for them in training.
Would these be well suited to a pulse cycle? I know most informed users would never consider them for a straight cycle but they sound interesting for a pulse where the dosages are usually higher than a straight cycle.
There has been a lot of talk lately about the Decobolen (25mg Halodrol, 10mg Superdrol, 10mg Phera) and Halo-E (Halodrol & Epi).
What do you think? Could these be safely pulsed?

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
that Decobolen (25mg Halodrol, 10mg Superdrol, 10mg Phera) sounds nice! wow all that in one serving!!!! my next cycle will deff be that. ill proli run 4 maybe 5 servings a day ... ya that will be good rite? and ill be sure to take care of my liver and cut my drinking every night back to every other night.
wow im gona get frikin HEUGE!

elscotto

elscotto

Awards
:icon_lol:
that Decobolen (25mg Halodrol, 10mg Superdrol, 10mg Phera) sounds nice! wow all that in one serving!!!! my next cycle will deff be that. ill proli run 4 maybe 5 servings a day ... ya that will be good rite? and ill be sure to take care of my liver and cut my drinking every night back to every other night.
my day was **** until i read that funniest thing ever bar ha ha ha ha

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
Why would you dose it so low? I down bottles of this daily lol

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
well its my first time, i thought 5 more than recommended dose would be enough, thanks for the tip AtomSmasher!

haha

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice contributions. He had actual valid questions, and was looking to be informed.

Personally I would stray from multiples. The Halo-E is probably the only one out there that I would attempt. Both compounds are relatively easy on the liver.

Dont take as gospel though. Like I said, I would stray from multple oral compounds.

Get a save inject, and start her up with a oral like Epi.

Adams

dawaro

dawaro

Awards
I dont think it is something that I would try, just something I was wondering about since these compounds keep coming up in post here and there.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Halo will kill your joints and your workouts will suck. I know this cos i just stacked the two together. Big mistake.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Agreed. Pick one, cycle it and be safe (If that's possible).
Valid questions deserve valid answers.
Nice contributions. He had actual valid questions, and was looking to be informed.

Personally I would stray from multiples. The Halo-E is probably the only one out there that I would attempt. Both compounds are relatively easy on the liver.

Dont take as gospel though. Like I said, I would stray from multple oral compounds.

Get a save inject, and start her up with a oral like Epi.

Adams

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
sorry for the sarcasm,

i would say that the reason products like this keep poping up is due to a lack of informed consumers.
every highschool and college kid wants to get FRIKIN HEUGE in the least amount of time and when they see a product that combines several compounds they have heard their buddies talkin about at a cheep price they jump all over it.
these products are not safe because you dont know what doses you are actually getting from each pill and you also dont know if the compoumd in the pill is even what you think it is.

just stick to reputable companies that sell single compound pills.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
If I'm going to combine things, I want them separate so I can adjust the dose of each compound on its own.

MB

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
halo is a moderately poor choice for pulsing since it has a 16 hour half life. So odds are you will end up with full cycle grade suppression and need a full PCT even if you pulse.

now one of the superdrol/phera/tren compounds maybe.... still you are putting your body on quite the endocrinological roller coaster ride that way

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
too many quick acting orals is harsh on the body and the htpa. stick to one fast acting and a slow acting compound per cycle. aka epi + test.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
sorry for the sarcasm,

i would say that the reason products like this keep poping up is due to a lack of informed consumers.
every highschool and college kid wants to get FRIKIN HEUGE in the least amount of time and when they see a product that combines several compounds they have heard their buddies talkin about at a cheep price they jump all over it.
these products are not safe because you dont know what doses you are actually getting from each pill and you also dont know if the compoumd in the pill is even what you think it is.

just stick to reputable companies that sell single compound pills.
Yeah, and then they take and otc pct and wonder why they haven't seen their nuts in a month, have a strange liquid oozing from their nips, and don't even have the motivation to get out of bed.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
but the guy at the supplement store told me sostenol gets you HEEEEYYYYUUUUGGGGEEEE!!! pct? what? OH you mean gaspari's novadex i was also told to use that after but to watch out its mighty strong!

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Everyone I have met in real life who has taken designers has no clue about them.The smartest thing I have heard from one is that they are one step below a steroid.Like I said,the smartest.I wont even get into everything else i've heard.