Test e cycle question - AnabolicMinds.com

Test e cycle question

Test e cycle question

is it possible to get cut up on 500mg/week Test E along with 50mg/proviron providing diet is correct for my objective...being as test also burns fat?? ...because fat burners make me feel like sh*t and take away from my well-being feeling from test and i do not want that ..or does anyone else have any other opinions on how to go about getting cut up and also adding 15 lbs lean muscle ..i know i coud take EQ ..that will be my next cycle with test ..it's too late to throw EQ in the mix because it should be run for so long and im only just starting my 3rd week out of 12 week Test E ....

--my thought would be to add 50 mg/day either winny or var later in the cycle ..say around week 6-14??

Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dra05ke View Post
    is it possible to get cut up on 500mg/week Test E along with 50mg/proviron providing diet is correct for my objective...being as test also burns fat?? ...because fat burners make me feel like sh*t and take away from my well-being feeling from test and i do not want that ..or does anyone else have any other opinions on how to go about getting cut up and also adding 15 lbs lean muscle ..i know i coud take EQ ..that will be my next cycle with test ..it's too late to throw EQ in the mix because it should be run for so long and im only just starting my 3rd week out of 12 week Test E ....

--my thought would be to add 50 mg/day either winny or var later in the cycle ..say around week 6-14??
    I like 1-1.5mg letrozole every 3rd day, and no bloat issues at all.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

letro is too strong for me personaly, i would try arimidex, as some estro is needed for test to be at its best. also starting week 10 u could run winny to harden you up real good and cut some BF. winny ran 10-14 with pct starting after the winny.
    •   

Cool

thanks guys i appreciate it ..however; bloat is not an issue ..the proviron is amazing for controlling the bloat then again im not on that high of a dose of test ...im about ~13% BF ...so i would like to get down to ~9% by the end of week 14 because i then leave for Punta Cana so i would be in top shape for then haha

yea 4% ull be fine, maybe a week before you go lower carbs slightly and youl get leaner.

Similar Forum Threads

1. test only cycle question
    By popeye8919 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-07-2011, 12:06 PM
  2. Test E cycle question
    By meanSHEEN in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 06:20 AM
  3. Test Cycle Question
    By oilerfan8 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7