Test e cycle question

dra05ke

Awards
is it possible to get cut up on 500mg/week Test E along with 50mg/proviron providing diet is correct for my objective...being as test also burns fat?? ...because fat burners make me feel like sh*t and take away from my well-being feeling from test and i do not want that ..or does anyone else have any other opinions on how to go about getting cut up and also adding 15 lbs lean muscle ..i know i coud take EQ ..that will be my next cycle with test ..it's too late to throw EQ in the mix because it should be run for so long and im only just starting my 3rd week out of 12 week Test E ....

--my thought would be to add 50 mg/day either winny or var later in the cycle ..say around week 6-14??

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
is it possible to get cut up on 500mg/week Test E along with 50mg/proviron providing diet is correct for my objective...being as test also burns fat?? ...because fat burners make me feel like sh*t and take away from my well-being feeling from test and i do not want that ..or does anyone else have any other opinions on how to go about getting cut up and also adding 15 lbs lean muscle ..i know i coud take EQ ..that will be my next cycle with test ..it's too late to throw EQ in the mix because it should be run for so long and im only just starting my 3rd week out of 12 week Test E ....

--my thought would be to add 50 mg/day either winny or var later in the cycle ..say around week 6-14??
I like 1-1.5mg letrozole every 3rd day, and no bloat issues at all.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
letro is too strong for me personaly, i would try arimidex, as some estro is needed for test to be at its best. also starting week 10 u could run winny to harden you up real good and cut some BF. winny ran 10-14 with pct starting after the winny.

dra05ke

Awards
thanks guys i appreciate it ..however; bloat is not an issue ..the proviron is amazing for controlling the bloat then again im not on that high of a dose of test ...im about ~13% BF ...so i would like to get down to ~9% by the end of week 14 because i then leave for Punta Cana so i would be in top shape for then haha

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
yea 4% ull be fine, maybe a week before you go lower carbs slightly and youl get leaner.