Three 3-AD Questions

08TT

Awards
This sounds like an extremely interesting compound. If the gains are true and the lack-of-sides is also true, we may all be in for a real treat.

Here are a few questions:

1) I realize the one compound converts to Stanalone which is one conversion from DHT. Does this mean there may be a large risk of hair loss?

2) Two sides which we al know where prevalent with Phera-Plex/DMT was thickening of heart tissue and hair loss. How do these sides change/remain the same with the lack of methylation and attachment of an acetate? I know that methalaytion completly changes a compound (i.e. boldenone/dianabol).

3) For the many of us on Finasteride? Will this reduce the effectiveness of the compound?

I appreciate the help!

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
i doubt its conversion to DHT will be that strong, unless higher doses are used. fina will continue to do its job as long as you dont decide to mega dose 3-ad. this stuff is interesting i orderd 4 bottles and am going to run it high dose for a jumpstart to my next cycle and see how it works.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just so I am clear, finasteride is for the prostate, yes?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to help out further:

"End metabolites of 3-AD are all A-ring reduced so absolutely ZERO risk of estrogen conversion and acts to block the DHT receptor to attenuate hair loss. 3-AD is cardio smart, unlike basically all other known pro-hormones. It has been demonstrated in studies to protect against arteriosclerosis (heart problems) with regular use. "

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
that sounds legit but all hormones can carry some risk for heart problems not all of them will effect every1 the same. phera-plex gave me terrible heart problems i would walk up stairs and my heart rate would double, others did not experience this, so dont think this means skip out on supporting supps and blood tests.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Very valid questions. I will reserve my take so an Anabolic X's rep can answer them. Maybe make this thread in their forum.
This sounds like an extremely interesting compound. If the gains are true and the lack-of-sides is also true, we may all be in for a real treat.

Here are a few questions:

1) I realize the one compound converts to Stanalone which is one conversion from DHT. Does this mean there may be a large risk of hair loss?

2) Two sides which we al know where prevalent with Phera-Plex/DMT was thickening of heart tissue and hair loss. How do these sides change/remain the same with the lack of methylation and attachment of an acetate? I know that methalaytion completly changes a compound (i.e. boldenone/dianabol).

3) For the many of us on Finasteride? Will this reduce the effectiveness of the compound?

I appreciate the help!

08TT

Awards
This same thread was posted on Matt Cahills personal forum on anabolicx as well as another message board.

08TT

Awards
No.

I hope the questions are taken the right way. I want this to be a great compound, I want great gains and few sides. Though I am also realistic, and while I am willing to take compounds and support supps to reduce sides, I want to know what sides I am attempting to reduce and what the possible negative effects are.

I don't believe that ANYONE will gain 10-15 lbs in 3 weeks and there will be no sides.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
No.

I hope the questions are taken the right way. I want this to be a great compound, I want great gains and few sides. Though I am also realistic, and while I am willing to take compounds and support supps to reduce sides, I want to know what sides I am attempting to reduce and what the possible negative effects are.

I don't believe that ANYONE will gain 10-15 lbs in 3 weeks and there will be no sides.
Will just have to see. Given the price and that it's a newborn...I will wait like I do the rest of them before...I can't afford to buy into hype being a college student and all...but given that it's AX I'm sure it'll be a hit...

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
that sounds legit but all hormones can carry some risk for heart problems not all of them will effect every1 the same. phera-plex gave me terrible heart problems i would walk up stairs and my heart rate would double, others did not experience this, so dont think this means skip out on supporting supps and blood tests.

I hate that too. I would feel like I just got done running 5 miles in 30 seconds!

GeneticX

Banned
Awards
I am extremely interested in hearing this as well; as Pplex is not cardio friendly at all.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I did alot of cardio on 3AD and it was very friendly to me. 4lbs weight gain on 5000+ cals though:blink:

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
owch, i honeslty would just atribute taht to the calories not even the 3-ad for 4 lbs... and yea phera raped my cardiovascular health.