sustanon 250 sides

Cassanova

Awards
Im on my first cycle of sustanon 250 which i am doing 2 cc's a week along with some fina that i often do... I am noticing since i have starting my first cycle of test, i am having problems sleeping. I wake up after a couple of hours of sleeping with bad ower back pains and have crazy ass dreams and only sleep like 30 min at a time without waking up again of smetimes cant fall back alseep.. Is this normal?

almightytez

almightytez

Awards
Im on my first cycle of sustanon 250 which i am doing 2 cc's a week along with some fina that i often do... I am noticing since i have starting my first cycle of test, i am having problems sleeping. I wake up after a couple of hours of sleeping with bad ower back pains and have crazy ass dreams and only sleep like 30 min at a time without waking up again of smetimes cant fall back alseep.. Is this normal?
hi there i just read you thread out here

what time of the day do you used sustanon 250 at.. i have found for myself if i am strest out this can stop you from sleeping well, not sure about the back pains, and crazy ass dreams we all got them..

but steroids dont do that...

and i have found from taking sustanon 250 if you are not use to taken it when you should try one amp every 3 weeks first you wont be left behide.

& once you are use to it you will soon be doing 2 amps a week

Last edited:
witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established

I never sleep while i am on cycle. you can try otc sleep aid. i had to get a precription to help me sleep while i am on. the back pains i never experienced. i have used test c, prop and sustanon.

Cassanova

Awards
"what time of the day do you used sustanon 250 at.. i have found for myself if i am strest out this can stop you from sleeping well, not sure about the back pains, and crazy ass dreams we all got them.."

I usually hit it about 3pm om mondays and thursdays. Its just wierd because i never had any back problems and i read on another thread that other people that took test had them also... and i never even wake up through the night before and now im waking up every 30 minutes with wierd dreams, maybe it might be just a conquincadence but dont think so.. thanks for the replys

thewrx

Awards
I dont know how people have trouble sleep while on. My ass will sleep anytime of the day or night, always feel tired.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
ur using finaplex obviously your going to have sleep issues and ****ed up dreams.

almightytez

almightytez

Awards
"what time of the day do you used sustanon 250 at.. i have found for myself if i am strest out this can stop you from sleeping well, not sure about the back pains, and crazy ass dreams we all got them.."

I usually hit it about 3pm om mondays and thursdays. Its just wierd because i never had any back problems and i read on another thread that other people that took test had them also... and i never even wake up through the night before and now im waking up every 30 minutes with wierd dreams, maybe it might be just a conquincadence but dont think so.. thanks for the replys

Thats weird then, do you know that sus can build up in the body.

i was told by a guy at my gym to do it first thing in the morning and no later than 12 noon

i have found sustanon to start working withing a few hours in my blood steam but by the next day its work awesome for me.

but i have taken it later in the day and had problems with sleeping, this is because its time-release

plus i found this works for me

if you do not push your self be on the limit every day or every time you train sustanon will stay in your body which can be bad for you because it is works on a time-release

i train 5 days a week

& on a mon wed & friday i do 40 to 50 mins of cardio in all

rowing 10 mins L10

X training aerobic mode L18 10 mins

treed mill 10 mins running at a min on and a min off at a high speed to a low speed

plus i do floor work for my boxing

& then i work the rest of my workout which is all weight training 1 & half hours to 3 hours per day on top of my cardio

plus i do boxing too bag and pads to keep my moods down:wave:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established