High blood pressure. help please.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
okay, so I'm on my fifth day of p-plex, and I've been monitoring my blood pressure every day. It was fine for the first three days 120/74. For the last two days i've taken measurements later on in the day (todays was about two hours after a workout) and I've been getting an average of 139-142/77-80 each time. I've been taking hawthorn berry 1100mg every day. Anything to be worried about? What should I do?

azr101

azr101

Awards
Do this:

3 grams fish oil per day. If the fish oil caps upset your stomach freeze them and then take them.

81 mg baby aspirin per day, take this in the EVENING.

Vitamin D3 gel caps, take 3000 iu per day (3 gelcaps).

Light cardio 2-3 times per week 30-45 minutes at a time.

RELAX. Perception of your blood pressure being high can cause a bio-feedback creating more HBP, so breathe deep and chill. Continue to monitor and see how it goes.

Remember not too long ago under 140 was considered normal.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
okay, so I'm on my fifth day of p-plex, and I've been monitoring my blood pressure every day. It was fine for the first three days 120/74. For the last two days i've taken measurements later on in the day (todays was about two hours after a workout) and I've been getting an average of 139-142/77-80 each time. I've been taking hawthorn berry 1100mg every day. Anything to be worried about? What should I do?
140 over 80 is not too bad, try taking 2 doses of 2g of hawthorn twice a day, use some C.S. extract like B said, and try to ccut down on the sodium intake.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
140/80 is not bad at all. Up until maybe 2 years ago 140/80 was the number considered normal. Only recently did they change it to 120/80

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Consider for a second that the ranges are based on samples of presumed healthy individuals.

I am normally 110-115/60-65. I was at the doctor and they took my bp. I asked her what it was. She said - normal. I again asked - what was it? She said 140/80. I said - thats not normal. She said; the range is up to 140/80, so it is normal.

I informed her that MY normal PB is 120/60. 140/80 is not normal. She said - oh?

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I use the celery seed extract B5150 mentioned above. I take one capsule twice a day. I also consume between 6g and 8g of Spectrum brand fish oil a day; sometimes I go as high as 12g.

Keep the fish oil refrigerated and take the capsules at the beginning of your meal, I do this to prevent the fish-flavored burps.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Okay guys thanks for the heads up. I've been trying to stay away from cardio because 1) I'm on a bulk, 2) I don't wnat heart growth from the phera. I take 6g Fish oild per day, and I'll up the hawthorn. I'm also taking no-xplode on WO days and reaper said to stop taking that so I'll see how that effects it. Thanks for the help guys.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do this:

3 grams fish oil per day. If the fish oil caps upset your stomach freeze them and then take them.

81 mg baby aspirin per day, take this in the EVENING.
QUOTE]
does aspirn stop muscle growth?
is 3grams equal 3000mg?