halo all gone?

bradshaw106

Awards
i need to buy a bottle of halo to finish of my cycle currently using bcl super halo but i was going to buy cel h-drol . but they always seem out of stock... does any know any other brands that are priced the same?
or when they will be in stock?

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Search on google and you will find other online stores with CEL H-Drol in stock.

snookl187

snookl187

Awards
  • Established
All the other halo options are about 15.00$ more. EST hemadrol is in stock at NP and gets consistently good feedback.

Jayzen

Jayzen

Awards
NP had H-drol in stock today, but now they're out again:run:

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
NP had H-drol in stock today, but now they're out again:run:
lol, your avi matches your concern. The place I get H-drol from is always in stock, 29.99. You're gonna have to Yahoo to find it though :whip:

jhicks3301

jhicks3301

Awards
You can find it in some places.. Just have to google.. Hard to find though. Severial places out of stock!

Jayzen

Jayzen

Awards
I actually got the last bottle from NP today, thats how i knew they were out :lol:

snookl187

snookl187

Awards
  • Established
I actually got the last bottle from NP today, thats how i knew they were out :lol:
it's all good a picked up a half doz before you got on. Seemed like the price was only going up.

Growth Junkie

Growth Junkie

Awards
i need to buy a bottle of halo to finish of my cycle currently using bcl super halo but i was going to buy cel h-drol . but they always seem out of stock... does any know any other brands that are priced the same?
or when they will be in stock?

What kind of results did you get? Length of cycle? Thinking of getting BCL version myself.