Proviron and M5aa as a substitute?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I was wondering if m5aa could be used as a substitute for proviron. Im going to run out of proviron soon and thought since the m5aa is not that suppressive or harsh on the liver if it could be used to bind shbg and boost libido like proviron....
Perhaps used as a minor AI like proviron??? Any ideas on this? What dosages do you think will equal out?

say 30mg m5aa split 3x a day would equal 25mg proviron????

thoughts please.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
based of the shltty knowledge I have, they should both have anti-estrogenic properties. Masteron as well.

I believe m5aa converts to DHT and Proviron is 1-DHT ?

90mg of m5aa ? That sounds about right. I've heard of people dosing m5aa around 100mg. Try 100mg/ED of m5aa instead.

m5aa is some old school shlt.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Is there a particular reason you want to run a DHT compound ?

............heavy androgenic, nearly non-existant anabolic.

.......hm, not really my cup of coffee.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
actually i was thinking a total of 30mg a day. Im not looking for gains with it or really strength gains, i just need a replacement for proviron.

reasons for running it is to control estrogen, im on test and deca. Keep libido strong and for the hardness it brings. Proviron doesnt do jack for strength gains but m5aa does.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
actually i was thinking a total of 30mg a day. Im not looking for gains with it or really strength gains, i just need a replacement for proviron.

reasons for running it is to control estrogen, im on test and deca. Keep libido strong and for the hardness it brings. Proviron doesnt do jack for strength gains but m5aa does.

ah ok. Yeah. Go for it. As long as you are not using like 10g of test or something insanely high like that.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I'm surprised no one has jumped yet to suggest epi, lol.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
The DHT will have a higher affinity to aromatase whether it be m5aa, proviron, or masteron. It dosen't matter.

The only thing is to dose m5aa high enough to get the anti-estrogenic effect you are looking for. I'm not sure what the conversion rate is.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
what brand m5aa do you have ?

My friend has 50 caps left from the old Underground Labs. The stuff is way past expired.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
the Underground labs...actually i dont have much left so i guess it would matter much.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 43
Anabolics 2
Stavross Anabolics 18
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 10