RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
30g fishoil?!?!?! i think you can find 300 cals somewhere else bro, lol

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I guess the lack of responses means I'm good to go?

dawaro

dawaro

Awards
It is just my opinion but I think your calories are a little low. By the numbers I have seen your maintenance is 3300-3400 so 3600 is cutting it close.
I am at 170# and when bulking (on cycle or off) my target is closer to 4000 cal. You might want to look at bumping it up a little. Remember it is impossible to but on lean mass without gaining some fat. What you eat and how much of it you eat is what is going to determine just how much fat you gain. The fat you gain can be quickly taken off after cycle when you go back to maintenance.
Something you can try to add more calories is add oats to your am/pm shakes. What I did was buy a cheap coffee grinder at Wal-Mart. I run the oats through it and in up with a power that mixes easier. The first steps for me in any bulk is to replace the water in my shakes with milk and add oats. Nice and easy addition of good calories...
Another good way to add calories quick is a tblsp of olive oil (118 calories) in your shakes. Some go even higher but if you do you want to go slow. Too much too fast and you will find yourself strapped to the toilet!

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Good call mr burns. I'm definitely gonna keep a close watch on my calories. Maybe I'll start closer to 3800.

Milk instead of water was the first thing I marked down to switch, but I forgot about the oils. I'll definitely add that in there. Thanks.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Up to the top. Switched to havoc cuz I found it in stock somewhere :cheers:

I have another question. Since it seems as though the consensus is that the muscle building from epistane doesn't hit until around day 10, should I bump up calories maybe starting on day 8? Or should I do it right from the get-go? Seems as though waiting until week 2 is logical. Thoughts?