Cutting Cycles

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
So I have a bottle of Halodrol and everyone says "use it on a cut" etc.

I don't know about everyone else but I find cutting to be extremely easy. Cardio + cal deficiency + increased protein = nice cut.

However I (and probably everyone else here) find it extremely difficult to put on muscle. Well, maybe not difficult but slowww as hell.

My thoughts are: why waste a cycle on a cut, if you can use the same cycle to add 5lbs of muscle faster and then cut after PCT?

I can understand prepping for a show, or even a big beach day or vacation.

But the thought of using a cycle to shed fat and retain muscle is silly to me. Because once you get back to your normal diet your going to add that natural BF% on anyways. So with the exception of photo shoot or show, I don't see the purpose.

Especially with all of the stims/cutting products out there.

I suppose if your a big guy, and need to trim it down quick. But the majority of guys on here seem to be smaller, and wanting to 'gain muscles'.

Thoughts?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
its really dependant on individual goals and bodies.

in general it does feel like AAS use for a cut is a waste, most of the time. I get what you are saying but you can still add a good amount of muscle while dropping the fat with a cycle of AAS. There arent that many people that can do that natty. imo youll lose muscle if you cut too hard without anabolics. If you are high bf% then i dont see why that would matter, you would need to drop the fat anyway so the need to preserve muscle is not as important.

this is my first cycle and first time ever in general trying to shed fat and cut up and i must say if i was using all this gear that im on to straight up big boy bulk i think it would be utilizing the gear much more. But im adding muscle and strength now while leaning out considerably.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
its really dependant on individual goals and bodies.

in general it does feel like AAS use for a cut is a waste, most of the time. I get what you are saying but you can still add a good amount of muscle while dropping the fat with a cycle of AAS. There arent that many people that can do that natty. imo youll lose muscle if you cut too hard without anabolics. If you are high bf% then i dont see why that would matter, you would need to drop the fat anyway so the need to preserve muscle is not as important.

this is my first cycle and first time ever in general trying to shed fat and cut up and i must say if i was using all this gear that im on to straight up big boy bulk i think it would be utilizing the gear much more. But im adding muscle and strength now while leaning out considerably.
I see what your saying.

But how hard will it be to maintain that state post PCT? I mean I did one cut with Epi and I looked great. But a month after PCT i was back to my normal self.

Do you think if you don't change your diet and cardio post PCT then all your gains / results will be temporary?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I see what your saying.

But how hard will it be to maintain that state post PCT? I mean I did one cut with Epi and I looked great. But a month after PCT i was back to my normal self.

Do you think if you don't change your diet and cardio post PCT then all your gains / results will be temporary?
you may actually digress. I mean if you are holding all that muscle with AAS and losing weight, what happens when the AAS stop and you cant hold that muscle...you come out smaller than before. just something i was also thinking about. I havent cut and i want to get a really ripped look for when i hit up the beach this summer so i think it will be worth it. I believe i can maintain it until its time to bulk again.