Adding Masteron With Test-e Cycle?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm currently using test e at 500mg a week on third week.I got some masteron 100 laying around and wonder if this will help me gain more,i allready know about the main use which is for use before body building shows,but there is alot of literature saying it can be an effective mass builder when used with tesst e. im 29 stared at 160 pounds now up to 182 been working out off an on for few years .this test is my 3rd cycle after 3year off

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
No one have any ideas for me...please help

B

BIGAINS

Awards
I'm currently using test e at 500mg a week on third week.I got some masteron 100 laying around and wonder if this will help me gain more,i allready know about the main use which is for use before body building shows,but there is alot of literature saying it can be an effective mass builder when used with tesst e. im 29 stared at 160 pounds now up to 182 been working out off an on for few years .this test is my 3rd cycle after 3year off
Masteron and test is a perfect stack... I have run this combo many times and LOVE it. Very good lean bloat free gains. Start with 100mg 3x a week and see how you like it.

305Rob

Awards
Test and Masteron were made for each other.Makes any test cycle 100% better.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Well like i said i'm starting on my sixst pin monday of 250mg of the test ive done 2 shots of the masteron at 50mg each time in last 4 days i'll bump it up to 100 though 3 times a week..Im lookn to get real big then cuttn back down maybe get up to 220 then cut down to 185-190 im at 184 right now still got eight weeks left on test.Also should i run the masteron the whole cycle.Only got nolvadex 40/40/20/20 and post cycle therapy for my pct ,hoping thats enough.

B

BIGAINS

Awards
Yes, I would definitely run the masteron for the entire cycle. And also the nolva should be enough for your PCT.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
agreed masteron is great with test, almost as great as primobolan :p . you will love the look masteron gives you , very hard and solid.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Anabolics 1
brandlife Anabolics 27
M Anabolics 8
L Anabolics 1
beastybean Anabolics 2