Spiro Cream

LeeN

LeeN

Awards
I just received my first cannister of Spiro 5% cream. From what I have read, most people are applying it 2-3 times a day in only potentially trouble areas(crown, hairline).

I've only been on havoc cycle for a week and haven't seen any abnormal shedding, but I will still start applying this stuff ASAP to the aforementioned areas of my scalp.

Anyone have any tips for application? just smear it on right?

LeeN

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Spiro

Yeah bro, just rub it in to your scalp for like 30 seconds. I'll tell you, Ive been thinning for years, and I started spiro cream and it significantly slowed down. Also, a side note, I ran a cycle of Epistane and experienced absolutely no shedding or thinning from it at all.:thumbsup:

LeeN

LeeN

Awards
Yeah bro, just rub it in to your scalp for like 30 seconds. I'll tell you, Ive been thinning for years, and I started spiro cream and it significantly slowed down. Also, a side note, I ran a cycle of Epistane and experienced absolutely no shedding or thinning from it at all.:thumbsup:
Thanks bro, I keep hearing different experiences(of course) about people's sides with epi. I will just have to find out though.

How many times a day do you apply?

LeeN

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Spiro

Once in the AM, and once in the PM before bed is sufficient.

LeeN

LeeN

Awards
an hour after application, the spiro starts to emit a smell reminiscent of diesel fuel. Anyone concur ?