epistane clone bunk?

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
im running an epistane cycle (epidrol by fast action pharma). I would say that im not very satisfied with my gains so far on this. my cycle is...

20/30/30/30

I havent noticed any strength gains or weight gain. Maybe alittle more veins popin out. No sides either. Id say i noticed more from a jar of no xplode then i have from this. Im not all the way done with it but will probably not do a cheap clone again

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can't compare brands - I don't care what the label says.

Epistane has gotten pretty consistent positive feedback (my only comment on the matter), so you can't knock the compound because you chose to use a cheap knockoff instead.

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
looks like the original is in stock again at many outlets...i might give that a shot. Im just saying the Fast Action Pharma clone has sucked so far

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
If there was one clone company i'd never ever use its Fast Action. I'd say it bunk rather then the you not responding to the compound itself. Get the original or Havoc and see how you like that. Your doses are a little low which may have something to do with it.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have heard of some getting good results with epidrol.

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i kept doses low for it being my first cycle. Hopefully the S-drol i picked up from Fast Action works better.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Havoc IS the original. :)
Is it for real?I thought because of the different name,that epistane was first.Like superdrol and m-drol.epistane-havoc.I don't know,thats just what I always assumed.Get your wife to check out some pics of Cindy Phillips.Especially her younger stuff.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Havoc came out 2 months before Epistane.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Havoc came out 2 months before Epistane.
Cool!I got four bottles and was thinking about getting some epistane to get the "original."Guess I already got it.Will their be more havoc,or is it done for good now?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool!I got four bottles and was thinking about getting some epistane to get the "original."Guess I already got it.Will their be more havoc,or is it done for good now?
We prepaid for a quantity of material, which is being shipped as it completes production and passes assay.

Once that supply is gone, Havoc will be gone.

Should have more stock within 2 weeks.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
We prepaid for a quantity of material, which is being shipped as it completes production and passes assay.

Once that supply is gone, Havoc will be gone.

Should have more stock within 2 weeks.
So after it sells out it's gone?Or will yall put some out while still making more?In other words ya'll put some out and it sells quickly,yet ya'll are still making more to be shipped.......Either way I need to turn my 4 into a bigger number.I haven't used it yet,but many say it's their favorite as far as sides and gains.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So after it sells out it's gone?Or will yall put some out while still making more?In other words ya'll put some out and it sells quickly,yet ya'll are still making more to be shipped.......Either way I need to turn my 4 into a bigger number.I haven't used it yet,but many say it's their favorite as far as sides and gains.
Well, say we paid for 50 kilograms. They can only produce something like 5 per month - so when those 5 are done and certified, they ship. Repeat 9 more times as material is complete..then product discontinued.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, say we paid for 50 kilograms. They can only produce something like 5 per month - so when those 5 are done and certified, they ship. Repeat 9 more times as material is complete..then product discontinued.
:sad: thank you.....sir :sad:

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about EST's Methyl E? That **** was selling for dirt cheap for a while and I can't help but wonder why? Has anybody bought Methyl E in the past three months and ran it?

I'm not saying it was bunk...it could have just been to get their product some recognition.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I heard nothing but good about est at first.Now I have been hearing nothing but bad on this site.People saying I'll never buy from them again and all that.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
What about EST's Methyl E? That **** was selling for dirt cheap for a while and I can't help but wonder why? Has anybody bought Methyl E in the past three months and ran it?

I'm not saying it was bunk...it could have just been to get their product some recognition.
I did I did!! Got 8 bottle actually. Am running some currently as part of a nice little cycle.. It's working, no doubt.

K

kingdiamond

Awards
Its just not that strong of a compound. I've used the following and I rank them like this:

Original Superdrol>>>>>M-drol>>>>>>>>>>>Havoc.

Didnt get sides on any of em. Perhaps part of my problem is I used the weaker Havoc sometime after the other stuff.

I do have a bottle of real Epistane unopened. If I decide to use it I'll let ya know how it is.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Its just not that strong of a compound. I've used the following and I rank them like this:

Didnt get sides on any of em. Perhaps part of my problem is I used the weaker Havoc sometime after the other stuff.
I do have a bottle of real Epistane unopened. If I decide to use it I'll let ya know how it is.
I was wondering the same about the superdrol and m drol.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
im running an epistane cycle (epidrol by fast action pharma). I would say that im not very satisfied with my gains so far on this. my cycle is...

20/30/30/30

I havent noticed any strength gains or weight gain. Maybe alittle more veins popin out. No sides either. Id say i noticed more from a jar of no xplode then i have from this. Im not all the way done with it but will probably not do a cheap clone again
What day are you on?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

You're definitely lucky...I got horrendous sides from Superdrol.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah i kept doses low for it being my first cycle. Hopefully the S-drol i picked up from Fast Action works better.

Looking at your size (and depending on your bf%) I think you could have gone higher. 40 or 50, maybe even 60mg depending on sides. I'm about the same height/weight..coasted at 40mg for a while then bumped to 50 then 60 and coasted at 60mg for a while...and everything was good, nothing to complain about. First time using epi as well. It's a pretty mild compound. Once I got to 60, I threw in 100-150mg of dhea and felt pretty good.

Btw, just try throwing more weight on and just giver er, see what happens ;) I bet the weight will go up n up n up. Depends on how long you've been on too.

P

propho

Awards
  • Established
yup I would have to agree go higher.. I prefer 50mg.. of course assess your tolerance for those reading and haven't started..

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Btw, just try throwing more weight on and just giver er, see what happens ;) I bet the weight will go up n up n up. Depends on how long you've been on too.
Yeah, I somehow have the sneaking suspicion that the OP hasn't been on it very long.

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I somehow have the sneaking suspicion that the OP hasn't been on it very long.
im going into my third week so it is early. I guess i jumped the gun alittle by calling it bunk. I guess with so many post and great reviews, expectations can sometimes get very lofty. I will update as i go through the cycle.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
up it to 50mg and see what happens if nothing then its bunk. I know that when i ran epidrol i was expecting more but it is really a mild steroid compared to others that i have tried. Someone was saying the Sdrol by Fast Action was bunk too...it was a guy that said a bunch of his military buddies used it and nobody saw sh1t from it. I stay away from Fast Action just something sketchy to me about that company.

B

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
bumping this thread....
I just started running FA epidrol too... how did your cycle go?

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're definitely lucky...I got horrendous sides from Superdrol.
I ran the original and 10mg gave slight discomfort and 20mg was unbearable for me.

...the **** keeps finding it's way back into my stash though, lol...

<waits patiently for the original poster to report back>

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's quite possible. There was a guy over at bb.com using IDS Oxodrol Pro at 20mg. He was a little concerned b/c he wasn't seeing much, if any, bulk...I too suggested that he up the dose.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
i wasn't aware that fast action pharma even made something called 'epidrol.' what's that about then?

LSU Gladiator

LSU Gladiator

Awards
It's an epi clone.

Has anyone seen good results with it???

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I heard nothing but good about est at first.Now I have been hearing nothing but bad on this site.People saying I'll never buy from them again and all that.
I love their ana pro blend protein, great taste, but seem like everybody on bb.com is saying that their ph/ps are all bunk, I stock up with some of them when they discontinued the products and now I wonder how dumb I was in trusting them:frustrate...

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
It's an epi clone.

Has anyone seen good results with it???
I've got a ton of bottles - will likely run at least one in maybe late June/early July.

BTW - you catch one of the last games at the Box this weekend??

LSU Gladiator

LSU Gladiator

Awards
No man... I wasn't able to make it. I was living in a blur... smashed after finals.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Dude - my f'ing subdivision is a ghost town today!

Looks like everyone cleared out of the Red Stick after finals.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Anabolics 10
Z Cycle Logs 0
smshannon001 Anabolics 5
Masciaman Anabolics 15
repmks Anabolics 61