injectable (oral turinabol or methylclostebol)

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
Does anyone have infomation of this. Does it reduce the side effect and prolong the half life from 15hr oral to 36hr IM?:think:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
its possible if it is in oil, it will take a lil longer for the body to process.

S

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone have infomation of this. Does it reduce the side effect and prolong the half life from 15hr oral to 36hr IM?:think:
injectable OT? never seen it before, so you'd have to brew it....but why? if all you want is longer duration of action, just space out the doses. there's little or no more bioavailability with IM versus oral with 17aa's anyway.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
That's a really bad & dangerous idea. 1st of all - when compounds are methylated they're made for oral use & have 100% full ORAL bioavailabilty so no other way could improve the absorbtion anyhow. Also 2ndly when things are made for oral usal if you break it down & inject it can possibly kill you - or at the least cause blood clots and maybe an infection that could need amputation. Sounds extreme but this happens quite often when drug addicts break down pills made for oral use and inject.

S

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
That's a really bad & dangerous idea. 1st of all - when compounds are methylated they're made for oral use & have 100% full ORAL bioavailabilty so no other way could improve the absorbtion anyhow. Also 2ndly when things are made for oral usal if you break it down & inject it can possibly kill you - or at the least cause blood clots and maybe an infection that could need amputation. Sounds extreme but this happens quite often when drug addicts break down pills made for oral use and inject.
you can buy powder OT, my man.

injected 17aa's is no big deal; it's done all the time, but i have always found it a bit silly.

and there is a slightly different pharmacological effect from injected winny versus oral winny. i believe it's been documented. i think the IM caused more anabolism but less fat loss...IIRC

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
relaly longer halflife would translate into worse shutdown too wouldnt it?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm I thought it was just about sourcing specifically but I could be wrong. I'll edit it :)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm I thought it was just about sourcing specifically but I could be wrong. I'll edit it :)
well i was told in the past not to do it so...but you are easy so some rules may not apply :D

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
you can buy powder OT, my man.

injected 17aa's is no big deal; it's done all the time, but i have always found it a bit silly.

and there is a slightly different pharmacological effect from injected winny versus oral winny. i believe it's been documented. i think the IM caused more anabolism but less fat loss...IIRC
Do you have the description? They have S-Drol powder too but it's for oral consumption only still. Actually all oral drugs are made into a powder at first then either put into capsules or compressed into a pill. I can't see why you'd try to inject something into your bloodstream that's made to be digested and pass through the liver. Dangerous & worthless...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, but if I recall right dbol has a really short half life, in the 3-4 hr range? so oil suspension injected would raise that, so at least it makes sense. with OT being so long as it is theres no real value to that

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I seen a new preworkout supplement drink powder the other day when I was lookin around a store. It claims to be the most potent PW supp ever. I looked through the ingredients & it's very similar to No-Xplode except the final ingredient of each scoop - 20mg of 2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one, 17b-ol - Kids'll love that one.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I seen a new preworkout supplement drink powder the other day when I was lookin around a store. It claims to be the most potent PW supp ever. I looked through the ingredients & it's very similar to No-Xplode except the final ingredient of each scoop - 20mg of 2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one, 17b-ol - Kids'll love that one.
whats the name of it?

and easy youre right on that about the dbol. if an 17aa steroid has a long half life i wouldnt see the point of making it an inject either.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Half-life wouldn't be any longer. May have slightly different results but the time it takes liver to metabolize will be same. IM may slow release but not alter metabolism.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
whats the name of it?

and easy youre right on that about the dbol. if an 17aa steroid has a long half life i wouldnt see the point of making it an inject either.
Super Nox by Americeutical Nutritionals. If it has in it what they say the price is decent. 40 servings of 20mg S-Drol plus L-glutamine, taurine, creatine, nos, etc. for $45

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Super Nox by Americeutical Nutritionals. If it has in it what they say the price is decent. 40 servings of 20mg S-Drol plus L-glutamine, taurine, creatine, nos, etc. for $45
interesting....

S

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
Do you have the description? They have S-Drol powder too but it's for oral consumption only still. Actually all oral drugs are made into a powder at first then either put into capsules or compressed into a pill. I can't see why you'd try to inject something into your bloodstream that's made to be digested and pass through the liver. Dangerous & worthless...
inject into your bloodstream??? huh???

i am going to pretend that you were joking....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Anabolics 14
50Magnum Supplements 18
S Supplements 64
H 35 and Older 0
C Anabolics 42