Furazadrol side effects ?

ironguru

ironguru

Awards
What are the side effects of Furazadrol when it is over dosed

Let’s say 200 – 300 mg / day.

Is it still a kind of mild on the liver / kidneys etc. ??

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established

It should still be less harmful then the majority of low dosed methyls at that high dosage range. The majority of users at those doses have not experienced any negative sides, besides lethargy, dehydration, and joint dryness. There have been some exceptions though, such as reaperx's two week log that resulted in him having nosebleeds. I don't know what to say about that one, b/c I don't know anything about his cycle, since he deleted everything in his mini-log. There really isn't any legitimate bloodwork results available to guage any negative effects it may have on users. I am sorry I couldn't be of more help. All I have is heresay.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established

why over dose? more is not always better dude

just follow the directions on the label or on the board.

cheers

ironguru

ironguru

Awards
It should still be less harmful then the majority of low dosed methyls at that high dosage range. The majority of users at those doses have not experienced any negative sides, besides lethargy, dehydration, and joint dryness. There have been some exceptions though, such as reaperx's two week log that resulted in him having nosebleeds. I don't know what to say about that one, b/c I don't know anything about his cycle, since he deleted everything in his mini-log. There really isn't any legitimate bloodwork results available to guage any negative effects it may have on users. I am sorry I couldn't be of more help. All I have is heresay.
Thank you very much.

ironguru

ironguru

Awards
why over dose? more is not always better dude

just follow the directions on the label or on the board.

cheers
I know what you mean by that but I have heard it many times that
Furazadrol does not work very well at 150 mg (recommended dose).

Directions on the board are most of the times over dosed !!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
is furazadrol the same thing as prostanzol or megazol? if so then 150mg doesnt give anything really noticable.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Orastan A is a prosteroid to furazabol. That is why Gaspari didn't release it here in the US...

Orastan E is unmethylated winny.