gram a day?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.45%

gram a day?

What up guys... curious as to whether any of you done a gram or something high close to that of 4-AD a day? If so what, what kind of gains did you see? I would assume thered be lots of bloat, so im thinking l-dex or letro for that. I wont be doing this for a while cause i got some prop to take care of My history of prohormones are 2 One+ cycles with pretty decent gains. tell me what you think.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.91%

Approximately 900 mg a day. No bloat, no gains. It was a bottle of T-4.

I need to give it another fair chance, though, and will try similar dosing in a homebrew administered via spray bottle.
  3. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.79%
    Achievements Posting Pro

1g a day is alot especially if its transdermal but very doable. If you do the conversion to test it would be..

1000mg x .4(absoption) = 400mg absorbed/day
    400mg x .15(conversion factor to test) = 60mg /day test

Now this is only the conversion to test 4-ad is also active on its own. I did a cycle of 500mg 4-ad and 500mg nor /day and loved it. I gained i think about 19 lbs in 6 weeks. Hope that helps.. TTY

PS I fyou do it keep us posted. I love 4-ad by the way i react to it very well ...
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.69%

Originally posted by Jcc
    Approximately 900 mg a day. No bloat, no gains. It was a bottle of T-4.

I need to give it another fair chance, though, and will try similar dosing in a homebrew administered via spray bottle.
    You were definately doing something wrong....
    If it was just gains we could blame it on poor training/eating/resting
    but to say you got no bloat is virtually impossible unless you were using letro or arimidex.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.91%

Strange, I know... at the end of the cycle I took about 2g a day orally for about 5 days and promptly picked up 5 lbs of water, heh.

The point? I don't know. I'm gonna homebrew and give it another fair chance within the next couple weeks here. I'll try saran wrapping the area.
  6. NE1

I did 900mg a day for 4 weeks. Had good gains both in strength and size...strength gains were awesome actually. Most of the gains came in the first 2 weeks, then slowed. After PCT I was up about 7lbs. The bloat was horrible...fat face, but I didnt take anything to keep it down.
  7. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.74%

I did a gram a day of androsol and another of androspray. I gained about ten lbs in a month and retained 6 lbs. I got mostly size gains with moderate strengths. You will definitely get bloating on 4 ad but it never bothered me all that much. I did a month long 1-ad 4 - ad cycle. I had great size and strength gains but I made at big mistake post cycle. To make a long story short , at the time I believed tribex was the thing to take post cycle. I crashed after I stopped taking the 1 AD 4 AD and didn't keep any of the gains.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.45%

Thanks bros for the feedback... so curt, you say around 60mg/day of test which equates to 420 mg/week, which is a very effective dose when pinning straight test. Do you think that the effects will be the same as pinning? Also you say that 4AD is active on its own... can you elaborate on this. Thank again
  9. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.69%

Originally posted by dingling
    Thanks bros for the feedback... so curt, you say around 60mg/day of test which equates to 420 mg/week, which is a very effective dose when pinning straight test. Do you think that the effects will be the same as pinning? Also you say that 4AD is active on its own... can you elaborate on this. Thank again
    Curt was saying that with the conversion of 4-ad to testosterone you are going to be getting about 60mg a day absorbed of acutal testosterone. I don't know if anyone would ever really say that you'd obtain the same results as pinning, the comparison of ph's to steroids is a big statement and hard to back up with scientific proof. If you've injected testosterone by itself before than that would be the best way to compare results.
  10. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.79%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Kc is correct. But you shoulkd get some good gians with 420mg /day.. TTY

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tribulus - High Dosage Use (4 grams + per day)
    By JRam in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-06-2013, 09:06 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-21-2010, 08:02 AM
  3. How many grams of fat per day?
    By Jegs66 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-14-2007, 07:43 PM
  4. Carb Grams per day and fat Grams per day
    By mannyf50 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3