fcpcjc

Awards
Hey guys,

I'm going to be bridging the 2 compounds together like this:

Phera 15/30/30/20/ 0 / 0
M-Drol 0/ 0/ 0 /10/20/20

My PCT will be:
Nolvadex 20/20/20/20

I'll run AI Life Support 1 week before, during, and 1 week after the bridge cycle is over. Also run taurine and general multi-v.

I have had experience with the compounds above and other steroids.

I'm training in MMA, and what I want to know is how will these 2 compounds affect my training? I know it was almost impossible to train when on DBOL.

Thanks fellas

zachconley123

Awards
you definetly dont want to train when on a compound like pheraplex because that could lead to heart enlargment if you push yourself too hard

nighty

Awards
you definetly dont want to train when on a compound like pheraplex because that could lead to heart enlargment if you push yourself too hard
lol funny

pheraplex is better, cos you feel good on it. Sd makes you lazy :yawn:

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

I'm going to be bridging the 2 compounds together like this:

Phera 15/30/30/20/ 0 / 0
M-Drol 0/ 0/ 0 /10/20/20

My PCT will be:
Nolvadex 20/20/20/20

I'll run AI Life Support 1 week before, during, and 1 week after the bridge cycle is over. Also run taurine and general multi-v.

I have had experience with the compounds above and other steroids.

I'm training in MMA, and what I want to know is how will these 2 compounds affect my training? I know it was almost impossible to train when on DBOL.

Thanks fellas

Didn't you finish a cycle of bold and tren extreme not too long ago? Gotta take some time off man.

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
Didn't you finish a cycle of bold and tren extreme not too long ago? Gotta take some time off man.
yeah i got off of the tren about 4wks ago. im gonna take another 4 weeks. i do time on (+pct) = time off.

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
You should be fine in the phera portion of the cycle, but the super is a different story. If you can keep pumps under control, then the only other thing you need to worry about is the lethargy. Stims will obviously help, but SD lethargy is not something they can cure. You can try using dhea during the SD portion of the cycle, to raise natty T leves. That will also help with lethargy. I am on day 27 of my phera/super bridge and have had puffy nips for the last few days or so. Just letting you know so you don't stop your cycle in fear of gyno. As long as you're not lactating, there's no pain, itchiness, sensitivity, or lump, then you're in the clear :head: I recommend checking out my log in the cycle info section. I add in the SD Friday. This will give you an idea of what to expect. I don't do MMA, but you'll see possible sides and how severe or not so severe the lethargy is. Good luck bro.
thanks bass! once again you've helped me. rep!
im checking out your log now!

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
You should be fine in the phera portion of the cycle, but the super is a different story. If you can keep pumps under control, then the only other thing you need to worry about is the lethargy. Stims will obviously help, but SD lethargy is not something they can cure. You can try using dhea during the SD portion of the cycle, to raise natty T leves. That will also help with lethargy. I am on day 27 of my phera/super bridge and have had puffy nips for the last few days or so. Just letting you know so you don't stop your cycle in fear of gyno. As long as you're not lactating, there's no pain, itchiness, sensitivity, or lump, then you're in the clear :head: I recommend checking out my log in the cycle info section. I add in the SD Friday. This will give you an idea of what to expect. I don't do MMA, but you'll see possible sides and how severe or not so severe the lethargy is. Good luck bro.
I'm not a huge fan of DHEA, is there anything else I can take to help combat lethargy besides p-plex and Dhea?

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
I have use phera and super together many times. I used ECA to combat the lethargy. I never had a problem with back pumps and I have ran super high doses of both (simultaniously on severl occasions). I think the lethargy will be your main problem. Might have some problems with grip (since you are training in a combat sport) from forearm pumps.

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
I have use phera and super together many times. I used ECA to combat the lethargy. I never had a problem with back pumps and I have ran super high doses of both (simultaniously on severl occasions). I think the lethargy will be your main problem. Might have some problems with grip (since you are training in a combat sport) from forearm pumps.
Oh no, the dreaded ECA. Maybe I'll have to have another go round with this devil.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
CCA (clenbuterol caffene and asprin) worked better, but i dont reccomend it to someone that does not hav a indepth knowledge of how their body responds to all substances. If not you may end up having excruciating and crippleing cramps.

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
CCA (clenbuterol caffene and asprin) worked better, but i dont reccomend it to someone that does not hav a indepth knowledge of how their body responds to all substances. If not you may end up having excruciating and crippleing cramps.
I lose wayyyy too much size on clen. Plus it stings me out and I end up snapping at everyone.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
super and phera dont elivat my bp to even be in the prehypertension area, so stims are fine FOR ME.

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
Just like everything else, it IS user dependent.
Agreed, and so many people forget this fact. Nothing we are talking about here is 100% proven. All we have are databases of statistics that LEAD to a general consensus; not absolute, stone written scripture.