Liver health w/ Epistane

thetrukillat

Awards
I think it kinda dumb question cause i know the whole purpose of the liver is to de-tox the body, so i know that it doesn't need "cleansing" because it does it itself. however, that being said, i was wondering, as a first time cycler, what i could take with epi to decrease the risk of liver damage. I'm a college student, so i do drink, so i just want to make sure i'm protecting my assets.

T

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Personally I wouldn't drink on any methylated steroids. It's not a good combination. But Milk thistle or NAC supposedly help 'protect' the liver. There's many products that contain these if you look around

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Liv52 seems to be well regarded, as is life support.

bwrestler31

Awards
AI's Cycle Support is good. Contains:
Red Yeast Rice, NAC, Milk Thistle, Hawthorn Berry, Saw Palmetto, Nettle Root, Celery Seed Extract, Idebenone, and Policosonol.
You can also get it without Red Yeast Rice now I believe.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
AI's Cycle Support is good. Contains:
Red Yeast Rice, NAC, Milk Thistle, Hawthorn Berry, Saw Palmetto, Nettle Root, Celery Seed Extract, Idebenone, and Policosonol.
You can also get it without Red Yeast Rice now I believe.

Thanks bwrestler31!

We also have Life Support, which is half the dosage of Cycle Support and is capped. Works well for people that don't like the taste of cycle support.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I think it kinda dumb question cause i know the whole purpose of the liver is to de-tox the body, so i know that it doesn't need "cleansing" because it does it itself. however, that being said, i was wondering, as a first time cycler, what i could take with epi to decrease the risk of liver damage. I'm a college student, so i do drink, so i just want to make sure i'm protecting my assets.

T

No drinking on orals. If you can't handle that then your not mature enough for taking steroids.

thetrukillat

Awards
No drinking on orals. If you can't handle that then your not mature enough for taking steroids.
Ok, so could i drink on days that i don't take the pills or should i not drink at all while i'm cycling?

thetrukillat

Awards
your killing me, haha. well i guess i'll put this off until after the semester gets over, i'd rather not slip up and mess up anything. Thanks for the help.