Epistane Stack

thetrukillat

Awards
I started pulse cycling epistane today and besides taking PCT on off days, i was wondering if i could stack epi with anything to get better results. Prior to takin epi i was stacking naNOx9/anabolic halo/protein. I was wondering if it would be a bad idea to continue this stack in addition to the epi.

T

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
what do u mean by "PCT on off days?"....and u know epi is a steroid right? (serious)

thetrukillat

Awards
what do u mean by "PCT on off days?"....and u know epi is a steroid right? (serious)
****! I'M ON STEROIDS???

only joking, but yeah, with the pulse cycle i thought you take epi on work out days and then PCT on days off so taht i dont' develop man boobies.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
****! I'M ON STEROIDS???

only joking, but yeah, with the pulse cycle i thought you take epi on work out days and then PCT on days off so taht i dont' develop man boobies.
by PCT I think you mean Post Cycle Support by Anabolic innovations

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
****! I'M ON STEROIDS???

What exactly fo you mean by pct? And you should gain just fine with epistane standalone. If your not gaining, then diet or training is flawed.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
Prior to takin epi i was stacking naNOx9/anabolic halo/protein
how long ago dod you stop with the anabolic halo before starting the epi btw?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
What exactly fo you mean by pct? And you should gain just fine with epistane standalone. If your not gaining, then diet or training is flawed.
I'm planning on starting my pulse cycle next week and was thinking of taking my regular supps on the days off epi.... LilPsychotic are you saying its not necessary?
I'm currently taking pre (no-xplode, bcaa) post (cellmass, bcaa, glutamine)

brandon615

Awards
Anabolic Halos ingredient list gave me a headache and there jet pulverizing hammer milled bullshit technology something made me lol. But pct on off days? Like someone else mentioned are you talking about PCS? Cuz that would be something good to run on off days.

thetrukillat

Awards
Anabolic Halos ingredient list gave me a headache and there jet pulverizing hammer milled bullshit technology something mad me lol. But pct on off days? Like someone else mentioned are you talking about PCS? Cuz that would be something good to run on off days.
whats pcs stand for