Need Help with PH Cycle

redfox44

Awards
My question is that I have not used any PH supplements before and recently purchased a bottle of GXL Original HD. I am on a strict diet and dedicated workout plan - so i believe i am ok there. Before I use it i want to make sure I have the proper plan of attack, stacking, other supps, post cycle, etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. By the way, I read an earlier post where there was a listing of the different types pro hormones - ie. DHT, test, etc. I was wondering if you would know what category(s) the makeup of this product falls under (4 cholro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol and
17-methyl-delta-2-etioallocholane)

Thanks!!!

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
You do NOT have the original Halodrol. What you have is a combination of 2 steroids. One is the active that was in the original Halodrol. The other is the active from Ergomax.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you going to do some research before starting them please do best to get all the knowledge you can with these things they are not to be taken lightly they are steriods and need proper support supp on cycle and a pct.

redfox44

Awards
Are you going to do some research before starting them please do best to get all the knowledge you can with these things they are not to be taken lightly they are steriods and need proper support supp on cycle and a pct.

I agree 100% - that's why I am using this board to gain some info. I do not want to jump into this blindly.

Thanks.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree 100% - that's why I am using this board to gain some info. I do not want to jump into this blindly.

Thanks.
Good choice use the search funtion on this board and also google search best places to start and feel free to ask questions:head:

crazilyfter42

Awards
I am actually using this now so I'll give you some feedback. Todays my 17th day on it. Only side affects were lethargy and headaches the first couple of days. When that stopped I got a little acne on my back and that was gone about two days after it appeared. So far its been pretty good I am about 15lbs stronger on most of my lifts. I definately noticed an increase in my size too and have had some others comment on it too but I havent weighed myself yet. No libido problems, the first week I was a walking hard on tho haha. But this is a combo of two steroids 25mg halodrol and 25mg of ergomax lmg. Make sure you use a liver protecting supplement while on it and during pct. I'm also using fish body oils too. For pct use a serm such as tamoxifen citrate(nolva) this is also harsh on the liver so make sure you use a liv supplement on this too. If you want a serm thats easier on your liver look into torm.

redfox44

Awards
I am actually using this now so I'll give you some feedback. Todays my 17th day on it. Only side affects were lethargy and headaches the first couple of days. When that stopped I got a little acne on my back and that was gone about two days after it appeared. So far its been pretty good I am about 15lbs stronger on most of my lifts. I definately noticed an increase in my size too and have had some others comment on it too but I havent weighed myself yet. No libido problems, the first week I was a walking hard on tho haha. But this is a combo of two steroids 25mg halodrol and 25mg of ergomax lmg. Make sure you use a liver protecting supplement while on it and during pct. I'm also using fish body oils too. For pct use a serm such as tamoxifen citrate(nolva) this is also harsh on the liver so make sure you use a liv supplement on this too. If you want a serm thats easier on your liver look into torm.
great, thanks for the info! if you don't mind, keep me up to date on your experiences over the next couple of weeks.

redfox44

Awards
whoa whoa whoa, what ever happened to the careful planning and research?
yeah, you're right. i did do research for the last 3 months. I bought this bottle back in February. I've tweaked my diet, got the proper supps to take during and after the cycle and have thoroughly planned things out. I'll admit, I'm still very nervous since other than creatine and NO supps this is by far the strongest supp I will have ever used.

crazilyfter42

Awards
The cycle was good I gained almost 10lbs by the end but have lost a few thru pct. But thats always expected and the loss was probably mostly water weight. Shut down was minimal w/ no libido issues at all. I did notice a little testicular atrophy(this is expected tho w/ anabolics) but within a week of taking my nolva they were back to normal. The one downside to it was that the back/calves pumps got so bad I had to iliminate cardio during the last week and barely do any during the prior week. I bought cel h-drol and upped the dosing of halodrol up to 75mgs and this def made an awsome difference. I also ran it for 6 weeks instead of 30 days. I had stregth gains all the way up to the last week in most lifts but it started leveling out during the 6th week. I put on about 25lbs on my bench and military press and have only lost about 5lbs of that strength. Another important thing was that I didnt really bloat much and stayed lean and got leaner when I upped the dose of the hdrol. This was all while gaining weight too. Overall I thought it was a great cycle and I would do it again.

redfox44

Awards
The cycle was good I gained almost 10lbs by the end but have lost a few thru pct. But thats always expected and the loss was probably mostly water weight. Shut down was minimal w/ no libido issues at all. I did notice a little testicular atrophy(this is expected tho w/ anabolics) but within a week of taking my nolva they were back to normal. The one downside to it was that the back/calves pumps got so bad I had to iliminate cardio during the last week and barely do any during the prior week. I bought cel h-drol and upped the dosing of halodrol up to 75mgs and this def made an awsome difference. I also ran it for 6 weeks instead of 30 days. I had stregth gains all the way up to the last week in most lifts but it started leveling out during the 6th week. I put on about 25lbs on my bench and military press and have only lost about 5lbs of that strength. Another important thing was that I didnt really bloat much and stayed lean and got leaner when I upped the dose of the hdrol. This was all while gaining weight too. Overall I thought it was a great cycle and I would do it again.
cool! thanks for the reply. for your pct - did you use novadex from gaspari? i was thinking about using 6-oxo.

crazilyfter42

Awards
No I used nolva (tamoxifene citrate) which is a serm. I would not reccomend running this cycle without using a serm for pct. 6 oxo or novadex by gaspari are not enough for pct for this product. Remember DMT(ergomax lmg) and Halodrol are both oral steroids. DMT is by no means a modest one either.