sustanon250+sustaplex325+primabolan

K

kidracer69

Awards
a guy i know went from 145lbs to 162 and got yolked! you would think he put on 30-40lbs but with only about 15lbs he looks huge.

the weird thing is that he eats whatever he wants at the chowhall.. fried foods icecream etc

also the first month he was on it he didnt even take protein and put on 10lbs. the base he was staying at didnt have **** and he had already started the cycle before getting word he would have to go to this deserted base.

he is a naturally thin guy that has an easy time getting big arms..(started with about 15".. currently at 16.5") so im wondering how is it possible that this dude can put on such lean mass and not weigh so much.. be off it of it for a month already (was on 8 weeks) and still keeps his gains.

only other thing i know is his diet consists of about 2 main meals and 2-3 mesotech shakes a day. diet is whatever he wants to eat as stated earlier, no cardio. hes 5'7 reps 315lbs bench 225lbs shoulder press.. no acne or anger issues..

discuss...

D

dice404

Awards
First, sustanon and sustaplex are both testosterone mixes
Second, at 5'7 145 doesn't need gear to grow
third, with no diet or post cycle he will lose all his gains once the esters clear.

K

kidracer69

Awards
yeah i know they are both mixes.. hes taking both..
your probably right he didnt need gear to grow but he did so id like to discuss that.. he had an athletic build and this is his 2nd cycle..
first cycle he did a year ago and took sustanon250 and primabolan.. hit 165lbs and then stopped working out so he lost it but i guess was able to retain some of his arm size.
how long does it take esters to clear?
so if someone has a metabolism like his, they dont need need to worry about diet to get huge? still perplexes me that he goes against what all people say about diet but has amazing results... even if he has excellent metabolism and genes.