B's 2nd cycle: M-drol

bwrestler31

Awards
I'm finishing up my pct from my Epi cycle. I loved Epi. I got about 10lbs out of it and haven't lost any. I was supprised by the strength gains, esp. my squat and deadlift. I even cut the cycle short(Stopped just before end of week 3) because I hit my 10 pound goal and didn't feel the last week would do much.

I'm going to run a 3 week cycle of a M-drol starting the Last week of May. I feel that on my Epi cycle my supports/pct may have been overkill, but they did their job. I am thinking about running the same supports/pct for M-drol. Tell me how this looks to you guys...

Week 1:
M-drol-10mg
Cycle Supports-2 per day
Liver Longer- 2 per day
Multi- 2 per day
Vit-C- 2 per day
Calcium- 2 per day
Creatine- 10mg per day
Fish Oil: 2 per day
Flax Seed: 1 per day
Week 2:
M-drol-20mg
Cycle Supports-2 per day
Liver Longer- 2 per day
Multi- 2 per day
Vit-C- 2 per day
Calcium- 2 per day
Creatine- 10mg per day
Week 3:
M-drol-20mg
Cycle Supports-2 per day
Liver Longer- 2 per day
Multi- 2 per day
Vit-C- 2 per day
Calcium- 2 per day
Creatine- 10mg per day

PCT:
Days 1-2:
Torem- 120mg
Retain2- 3 a day
Activate Extreme- 6 a day
Cycle Supports-2 per day
Liver Longer- 2 per day
Multi- 2 per day
Vit-C- 2 per day
Calcium- 2 per day
Creatine- 10mg per day
Days 3-7:
Torem- 90mg
Retain2- 3 a day
Cycle Supports-2 per day
Liver Longer- 2 per day
Multi- 2 per day
Vit-C- 2 per day
Calcium- 2 per day
Creatine- 10mg per day
Days 8-14:
Torem- 60mg
Retain2- 3 a day
Cycle Supports-2 per day
Liver Longer- 2 per day
Multi- 2 per day
Vit-C- 2 per day
Calcium- 2 per day
Creatine- 10mg per day
Days 15-21:
Torem- 30mg
Retain2- 3 a day
Cycle Supports-2 per day
Liver Longer- 2 per day
Multi- 2 per day
Vit-C- 2 per day
Calcium- 2 per day
Creatine- 10mg per day

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
you should preload cycle support a week before you start your cycle

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes pre-load the Cycle Support a week or two before starting but it looks like a well thought out cycle are you sure that your giving yourself enough time off before starting another cycle?

dcall7

Awards
why torem over nolva? (not challenging you just curious)

bwrestler31

Awards
you should preload cycle support a week before you start your cycle
Alright will do.

Yes pre-load the Cycle Support a week or two before starting but it looks like a well thought out cycle are you sure that your giving yourself enough time off before starting another cycle?
Yes I'm taking atleast about 6-8 weeks off, and my epi cycle was very short and very little, if any, sides were noticed. I just did epi to see how well I would react as far as sides when it comes to these designers.

why torem over nolva? (not challenging you just curious)
Well I bought a bottle of Torem before my epi cycle because my friend told me where to order it from and at the time, they were sold out of nolva there. I don't really trust many online stores unless someone I know in real life tells me about their experience with an online store.

Marsh11

Marsh11

Awards
  • Established
Save the creatine for PCT and also pick up a natty test booster for pct. I like powerfull, but there are plenty of options. Other than that what the others said and what u have looks solid.

bwrestler31

Awards
Save the creatine for PCT and also pick up a natty test booster for pct. I like powerfull, but there are plenty of options. Other than that what the others said and what u have looks solid.
Woops I forgot to put down that I will also be using Retain2 and Activate Extreme During my PCT.

I'll use creatine the entire cycle.

snookl187

snookl187

Awards
  • Established
I'm in for this one too B...everything looks good and I can't wait to see how you react to this one.

bwrestler31

Awards
I'm in for this one too B...everything looks good and I can't wait to see how you react to this one.
Awesome man! I'll start a log a few days before my cycle starts. I'll try to get some pics up for this one too.

Also, I am now able to get novla. I am ordering a bottle just to have an extra SERM for PCT in the future.

snookl187

snookl187

Awards
  • Established
Most guys here seem to prefer torm. It's a lot easier on the liver.

bwrestler31

Awards
Most guys here seem to prefer torm. It's a lot easier on the liver.
I have a bottle of torem. I should have about 38ml left at 60mg/ml, which is enough for another cycle and then some to keep on hand incase. I'm now able to get novla and not torem, and I want to make sure I get another bottle before summer, because nobody will be here to get the package, since I work from 11-7 and 2 part time jobs while I'm home from school.

bwrestler31

Awards
I'm getting pumped up about this cycle. I've read a lot of good things about m-drol and the amazing strength gains people get from it.

Since I have a container of cycle support, and it isn't enough to pre-load and use for the entire cycle, I'm going to get a bottle of Life support. I am going to use Life Support the week before my cycle, and start cycle support when I start the m-drol. I will also use Life Support for about the last 2 weeks of my PCT since that is when I should run out of cycle support. Does this sound alright?

Weebs

Weebs

Awards
ur gana blow up on this cycle. u did really well on ur epi. another thing u should look into is taurine for back pumps. which i know ull get with those 500lb deads u do.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ur gana blow up on this cycle. u did really well on ur epi. another thing u should look into is taurine for back pumps. which i know ull get with those 500lb deads u do.
I second this.Pick up a bottle of niacin too.Not the flush free to further help with lipids.It's cheap and you only need one bottle.CS already has 2 things for lipids,but not niacin.It's $3.50 for 100 pills from NP,and you take one a day.Take taurine at 4-6 grams before wo.I only use it on leg and back day.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You might want to check out my log "pantera is far beyond driven!!!"I'm running m drol at 10mg's for three weeks.Today is day 9 and i'm up 6 lbs(actually 6lbs by day 8)and all meaurements are up.Hopefully gains will keep comming.If so,I strongly suggest staying at 10 instead of automatically jumping to 20 your first time.

bwrestler31

Awards
Thanks for all the suggestions guys. I just talke to my buddy and he said taurine is a must to keep away the back pumps. I'll have to look into niacin.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
OH FUKC YES! Back pumps on Epi/Havoc are nothing compared to the ones i got from M-drol. I ended up leaving the gym it was so bad. Tried laying on the floor but made it worse! haha

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
You might want to check out my log "pantera is far beyond driven!!!"I'm running m drol at 10mg's for three weeks.Today is day 9 and i'm up 6 lbs(actually 6lbs by day 8)and all meaurements are up.Hopefully gains will keep comming.If so,I strongly suggest staying at 10 instead of automatically jumping to 20 your first time.
I'm up 10lbs in 3 weeks of M-drol...eating cleaner than I did on my Havoc cycle. But if you remember Pantera I'm pulsing it and dosing higher...great results however...can literally see my muscles growing ;) haha

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
I'm getting unbearable back and calf pumps. I just started taking taurine the other day.

Weebs

Weebs

Awards
day 2 on m-drol/epi and back pumps are here. must be sensitive to the m-drol.. havent worked back for 4 days haha

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm up 10lbs in 3 weeks of M-drol...eating cleaner than I did on my Havoc cycle. But if you remember Pantera I'm pulsing it and dosing higher...great results however...can literally see my muscles growing ;) haha
My rack deads just increased 40lb's today!I was thinking the m drol was done and considering stopping on day14,but not now!It's day 12 today by the way.

bwrestler31

Awards
OH FUKC YES! Back pumps on Epi/Havoc are nothing compared to the ones i got from M-drol. I ended up leaving the gym it was so bad. Tried laying on the floor but made it worse! haha
I'm getting unbearable back and calf pumps. I just started taking taurine the other day.
day 2 on m-drol/epi and back pumps are here. must be sensitive to the m-drol.. havent worked back for 4 days haha
What dosage of taurine are you guys taking for the back pumps? My buddy is mid-week1 and started to get them, but he said they subsided when he started taking 3-5g taurine.

My rack deads just increased 40lb's today!I was thinking the m drol was done and considering stopping on day14,but not now!It's day 12 today by the way.
I want my deadlift to increase by 50-70lbs by the end of a 3 week cycle of m-drol. I also want my Pushpress to go up around 30lbs. Do you guys think this is reasonable?

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
What dosage of taurine are you guys taking for the back pumps? My buddy is mid-week1 and started to get them, but he said they subsided when he started taking 3-5g taurine.
I personally don't take taurine or anything for that matter. I just deal with it. I am not financially inclined to buy some at this time as I spent ALOT of money on PS's and support supps at the beginning of this year. Also lending 500 bucks to my buddy who got a chick preggy haha. Anyways enough of that. 3-5g is what is said to do the trick so def run with that...

I want my deadlift to increase by 50-70lbs by the end of a 3 week cycle of m-drol. I also want my Pushpress to go up around 30lbs. Do you guys think this is reasonable?
I'd have to say yes and that should push you extra in the gym to achieve this. Past 5 months my bench has gone from 275 to 365. I think this is possible. Do your protein like it's your job and eat lots...good luck!

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
I'm taking 5 grams a day

maynehood, taurine is pretty cheap. I got 100 grams for like 9 dollars at GNC

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
.I want my deadlift to increase by 50-70lbs by the end of a 3 week cycle of m-drol. I also want my Pushpress to go up around 30lbs. Do you guys think this is reasonable?
I'm hoping like hell mine goes up more next week.I'm thinking it should.Remeber i'm doing 10mg's too.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking 5 grams a day

maynehood, taurine is pretty cheap. I got 100 grams for like 9 dollars at GNC
Well damn! Didn't even attempt to see what prices were but just went along the lines of "no money to buy crap" scheme. I'll have to invest...

Just got a rebate back today from my cellphone purchase almost 2 months ago. Bought some protein and PCS for finishing out my last cycle before running again in the fall. :)

bwrestler31

Awards
Hey guys I was thinking about stacking m-drol with epidrol. I would run it something like this:
Week1: M-drol-10mg, Epidrol-10mg
Week2: M-drol-10mg, Epidrol-20mg
Week3: M-drol-10mg, Epidrol 30mg
or
Week1: M-drol 10mg
Week2: M-drol-20mg
Week3: M-drol-20mg, Epidrol-10mg(2days)/20mg(5days)
Week4: Epidrol 30mg

What do you guys think? I couldn't find any logs with epi and m-drol stacked, so if it's a bad idea let me know. If not how would you guys does it?

I think I'm going to start M-drol on sunday.

My expectataions for this cycle will be to gain about 12lbs while keeping my bodyfat the same, or lowering it.

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
what kind of dosing nolva pct protocol do you suggest if running 10 mg mdrol for 3 weeks?

snookl187

snookl187

Awards
  • Established
don't stack epidrol. M-drol will tax your liver enough.

we1todd2it3

Awards
from what ive read, Pantera has the right idea sticking with 10mg. if 10 is working good. . . .why go any higher?? im also planning on doing a 3 week/10mg cycle soon. keep it up guys!

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
from what ive read, Pantera has the right idea sticking with 10mg. if 10 is working good. . . .why go any higher?? im also planning on doing a 3 week/10mg cycle soon. keep it up guys!
I got the idea from others doing it and being sucesful.I might even do 2 weeks next time if the same happens.My gains slowed big time by the third week and my appetite disapeared.Thats just for me from my own personal experience.If you are still gaining and eating like a bear,do the three weeks.As I will if so.

bwrestler31

Awards
what kind of dosing nolva pct protocol do you suggest if running 10 mg mdrol for 3 weeks?
Here's what I would do:
Example:

Toremifene: Days 1-4: 120mg | Week 2: 90mg | Week 3: 60mg | Week 4: 30mg (If needed)

or

Nolvadex: Week1: 40mg | Week2: 40mg | Week3: 20mg | Week4: 20mg
I want to stack them b/c of results a few of my buddies got from stacking them. Gain of over 10lbs and 1-3% bodyfat drop...

Also... I talked to some people and now I think I am going to run my cycle like this:
M-drol-10mg, Epi-10mg
M-drol-20mg, Epi-10mg
M-drol-20mg, Epi-10mg

Also. I am thinking about running an AI during PCT. I'm leaning towards 6-OXO or 6-OXO Extreme, what kind of dosage should I use along with my torem?

Thanks guys!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Here's what I would do:

I want to stack them b/c of results a few of my buddies got from stacking them. Gain of over 10lbs and 1-3% bodyfat drop...

Also... I talked to some people and now I think I am going to run my cycle like this:
M-drol-10mg, Epi-10mg
M-drol-20mg, Epi-10mg
M-drol-20mg, Epi-10mg

Also. I am thinking about running an AI during PCT. I'm leaning towards 6-OXO or 6-OXO Extreme, what kind of dosage should I use along with my torem?

Thanks guys!
So, what makes you want to stack the epi and mdrol? Also, an AI in pct should be fine, I wouldn't start it until the 2nd week though, and then, I'd start low and ramp it to the end of pct.

bwrestler31

Awards
So, what makes you want to stack the epi and mdrol? Also, an AI in pct should be fine, I wouldn't start it until the 2nd week though, and then, I'd start low and ramp it to the end of pct.
The results I've seen in person. My buddy is smaller then me, so when he gains 10-12lbs he looks a lot bigger. He put on 12lbs and kept 10 or 11 after pct. His bodyfat also dropped atleast 2% He got a lot more vascular. That is why I want to stack them.

Thanks for the info on AI's. What does should I ramp up from and to?