Orastan A/ H-drol stack

bbcr11

Awards
after doing some reading here, I've ordered some H-drol and plan to stack with Orastan-A. Seems people think at my wieght (about 250-20% BF) I'd need to dose 250-300mg or the O-a, what about H-drol? Stick with 50mg or go higher? Also, any suggestions if I should taper up? All input is appreciated.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I would go with 50mg of h-drol for a week or 2 then if your feeling ok maybe 75 mg if this is your 1st cycle i would stick with 50mg.

I would start with 150mg of the other compound for a week then go up to 200mg then after that week if your feeling ok maybe 250mg. IMO i would not just start off at 250mg i wish you the best of luck feel free to ask questions.

May i ask what your plans for support supps and pct are for this?:head:

bbcr11

Awards
Thanks for your reply. So, how about length of cycle? I've gathered most people would only do 4 wks. of H-drol, but it seems mosts would go 6 weeks of Orastan-A. This is my first cycle, by the way. I did some of the old Andro and Norandros back 7 yrs or so ago, but this stuff is all new to me. Not sure about the supporst yet. It seems AI cycle support and post cycle support are reccomended alot.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Yes you can go more than 4 weeks with h-drol up to 6 weeks i running it now going to do 5 weeks you will be looking good with Cycle Support and Post Cycle Support may want to get a cortisol product also for pct good luck:head: