Help with Chlorodrol 50 cycle

Rumpays

Awards
I just ordered Chlorodrol 50 and should be recieving it tomorrow with Milk tritsle and PCT. I was wondering if i should stack it with anything for a better cycle? I read you should only run it for 4 weeks due to liver toxicty but besides that i dont know to much about stacking it with something else. Is there anything i can run for 6-8 weeks and take the Chlorodrol 50 for the last 4 weeks or is that just crazy talk? I am trying to lean out a little. Any advice with be greatly apreciated!!

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
i force BOLD is a good non methyl to stack. so is propadrol or one of the tren type PH's . if this is your first time the chlorodrol will be more then enough.

Rumpays

Awards
I would like to run something along side of it that wont produce alot of estrogen, what do you recomened? I am trying to put on lean muscle with very little water, i have been cutting my carbs down lately trying to cut up.

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
I would like to run something along side of it that wont produce alot of estrogen, what do you recomened? I am trying to put on lean muscle with very little water, i have been cutting my carbs down lately trying to cut up.

Propadrol, Win-Ztrol or Furazadrol would be a great add-ons to your Halo clone.

Rumpays

Awards
Thanks for the info, i think i might go for the Propadrol

Rumpays

Awards
I found the Propadrol on sale for 29.99 so i jumped on it. Any recomendations on how to stack them?

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
60mg a day. its also run for 30 days so its perfect with halo.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I found the Propadrol on sale for 29.99 so i jumped on it. Any recomendations on how to stack them?
Take Propadrol with breakfast and dinner every day, but you could also take one of the doses preworkout on training days. Take Chlorodrol 50 every day at the same time on an empty stomch. I've had my best results dosing Halo type products around noon, about an hour before lunch. My reasoning for this is that I take sam-e daily when I wake up and try and take any methyls around four hours later. This is not what everyone else does. From personal experience, I never noticed much dosing Propadrol preworkout. I got better results using Methyl Mass(the propadrol version that only has the AI portion 3-OHAT), but that's likely due to the stims, creatine, and arginine in the formula.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Is this your first cycle? If so the C-50 should be ran solo

Rumpays

Awards
Is this your first cycle? If so the C-50 should be ran solo
Thanks alot nephilim666 and slow-mun for your help. I am new to this website. I am on a couple of others but i never really post because for some reason people just enjoy ripping on others looking for help.

mathis i have run some gears before, once when i was way to young to be taking them (due to some really bad advice) and i run a short Test Et./ EQ cycle last year but had some minor problems with estrogen so i stopped it early (3-4weeks in), i didnt really gain any nice muscle just water and fat. I have done alot of research on gears over the past year or so because i am done taking advice from random people, but i am not sure i want to mess with ilegal injectables so i feel this is the next best route.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
This is my first, and I am slightly weary too. I've done alot of research, and take to alot of peeps. One of you main concerns is your liver and pre-loading it before you cycle! I was told by many, with C-50 very low chance of gyno, but have a test booster on hand just incase, and you can allways just use you test booster in post.

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
I ran C 50 and had good results, keep most of my gains as well. No gyno related problems either. Felt great in post cycle as well.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
If anyone is interested, I started my cycle of C-50 Friday, since then have had no sides, at all! The weekend are my off days, today was my first day back and I'm going to have to say, it was one hell of a work out! Not too sure if it is to do with my cycle or just another week behind me, but is was able to rep out 5 more lbs. on everything! When the week before I had just added 5. We'll have to c!

Rumpays

Awards
I have been running C-drol and prop for a little over a week and haven't really noticed any changes yet. How long does it take to kick in?

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
I have been running C-drol and prop for a little over a week and haven't really noticed any changes yet. How long does it take to kick in?

Halodrol clone can take 2 to 4 weeks to fully kick in. Be patient...it will kick in eventually! As for Propadrol, I have no idea...I never used it yet. I have a bottle screaming my name.

Someday I'll use it with a stack.

crazilyfter42

Awards
with halo(or one of its clones) gains are usually slower steady and tend to full come on towards the end of the cycle. Be patient with it.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Hey Rumpays, don't feel so bad, I've a just about 2 weeks, I haven't really noticed anything. In a way I guess it's good, no sides, but no gains either. Most people I have talked to said, that it is really slow, and usually, like clockwork, week three you really notice it! I really hope so, two weeks and not more than one pound of gains! Boy I sure miss my beer!!!

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Being it's so mild, I'm probably just going to run a little dhea, post cycle support, and activate extreme for test booster

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Hey Proanabolic, you say you ran c50, how long till you noticed anything, and what were your gains??

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
K, Rumpays, just ordered another box, I'm upping the dose tommrrow to 100mg, it will be right at week two.

MassiveLiving

Awards
So I Just started my C-50 cycle on Tues. I started with 50mg even though I have found that most opinions of this product are that it is relatively tame.

I felt like I was noticing a better pump on Tuesday but figured I wouldn't let it go to my head since it was the first day.

Wed I did not make the gym due to an unrelated injury Tues afternoon but still took 50mg in the morning.

After a little contemplation I decided to jump into 100mg on Thurs, day 2 (workout wise). Holy ****. Ridiculously pumped during my workout. I jumped 5lbs on almost every exercise WITH even more reps than usual.

Same experience this morning with the 100mg. My pump has lasted throughout the morning and my workout was even more insane than the previous days on C-50. Multiple people in the gym made comments this morning and I could def. see a difference.

I was worried there might be some sort of placebo effect based on another account i read of someones experience but that theory is def. out the window. I also take NoX in the morning about 30 min before my workout. I take the C-50 about an hour before my workout which is about 5am on an empty stomach.

The NoX I have been taking for about 5 months with Cell Mass as well. I saw someone mention that the Cell Mass would be more beneficial as part of my PCT? I'm not sure if there is a reason why it wouldn't be beneficial during my current cycle...?

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Nice mass keep up the log!! Today is my 2 week point, just bumped form 50 to 100 mg. Two days after I started i had an insane workout, but it kinda seemed to fade away.... I definately notice a difference in size, but my weight is kinda hovering around the same, it may be that with my new diet i'm cutting at the same time i'm buliking? So we'll see, today i bumped up to 100 mg, it is a off day, but i'll compensate tomorrow with a full body. I'll keep you posted, you do the same man!!

MassiveLiving

Awards
After doing some research I figured it would be best to start with a 2 box supply so thats what I did. I'm glad because I'm loving the results so far.

I also have the Anabolic Xtreme Liver support but I'm trying to figure out if taking these while I'm on the C-50 cycle is going to hinder the effects. Most of what I've heard leads to the idea that taking the liver support would be best utilized during PCT.

I'm making up for Wed this Sunday and should have some pretty decent logging to do.

Question: You take the C-50 even on off days right?

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Yes you can take it on you off day, keep it constent all the way through. All i'm using is cycle support, seem to work good. Ya I just ordered my second box!!!! With I would of had it to start out!!!!!!!!!!

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
K, Rumpays, just ordered another box, I'm upping the dose tommrrow to 100mg, it will be right at week two.

Dude, why are you upping it up to 100mgs???? You have no cycling experience before, am I correct? You don't need to go that high, ESPECIALLY if you have never dealt with hormones before! You receptors should be fresh, and respond well to what ever you take. I am pretty experienced with hormones (haven't used any for well over a year), and I NEVER went past 75 mgs, and got great results! Be patient, the sh!t doesn't instantaneously make muscles pop out all over the place. Let it start doing it's thing, be patient, MAKE SURE YOU ARE EATING ENOUGH, and the gains will come. By being impatient and trying to rush things, you can run into some troubles bro! Not trying to be an A hole, just letting you know that more is not allways better, and to just give it a chance,give it some time.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Hey thanks for the post swole, yes this is my 1st cycle. I know I need to be paitent, I dont expect to explode over night. I have just personally talked to many people that have said that the c50 is way underdosed, and I dont want to have this whole cycle be a waist of time. Tripp dawg knows his banannas!

Rumpays

Awards
should i start my PCT 2 weeks out?? Thats what the old halodrol-50 box says but i was planning to wait untill the last week or even after i finished the cycle. Any thoughts??

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to wait until i finish my cycle, i'm going to start the day after my last cycle.

MassiveLiving

Awards
What are you plans for PCT exactly??

Also, has anyone using this noticed any sides at all?

Last edited:
mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Also massive living, I have noticed hardly any sides! I have had a little trouble sleeping, dont know if that has anything to do with it. A very small amount of acne, a good sylic acid wash will take care of that! Other than that I feel great! And I actually uped from 50 to 100 mg at my two week point, not a recomendation, thats just what I did. My gains just started about 16 days in, I'm up 3 lbs.

crazilyfter42

Awards
I would run a serm for pct especially when dosing as high as you all are, and start your pct when you finish the cycle. I am actually running hdrol now also its my first time running this compound and I have to say I love it. I got a brief acne flare up on the back and chest but one day in the sun and its gone but it might be because of the ergomax lmg thats in the gxl original hd im running. I also noticed a little insomnia the first week I upped the dose. I bought cel hdrol to up the dose of halodrol w/ out having to up the dose of ergo.

crazilyfter42

Awards
nolva (tamoxifen citrate) is fine and what I use. Some people like using torem instead b/c its not toxic on the liver like nolva can be. But I cant comment on it as I havent used torem. Just make sure you run your liver support supps thru pct.

MassiveLiving

Awards
So even with the dhea, the activate extreme, advanced PCT, and a liver support, you would suggest a serm as well?

Wouldn't the advanced PCT (by anabolic extreme) serve a similar purpose as a serm?

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
should i start my PCT 2 weeks out?? Thats what the old halodrol-50 box says but i was planning to wait untill the last week or even after i finished the cycle. Any thoughts??
You should start the day after your last halo dose.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Thats what I thought massive living, also the activate extreme is a estrogen blocker

crazilyfter42

Awards
I am not to familiar w/ those products but just from glancing at them it seems advanced pct is just one of those "natural serm like" products like pcs and activate extreme is a test booster. I dont think you need a test booster some use them I dont. If you are absolutely against using a serm the advanced pct can be used instead but I would not do that or reccomend it. Some people dont use a serm and end up being ok but others end up w/ low test and/or gyno issues. I just dont think its worth risking it. I also like to keep as much of my gains as possible and the serm helps me do this. My advice would be to drop those to products and replace them w/ a serm.

MassiveLiving

Awards
I am going to try these products as I already have them and I'll be sure to log the results. I like idea of restoring my hormonal balance asap but would also def. like to keep the gains.

I'll let you know how they work out but thanks for the advice and info, it's much appreciated. I'm def. not as up to speed on all the elements of well rounded PCT planning as I should be.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
I'm with you massive. Not all up to speed, but here is my PCT, Dhea, 75 mg, approx. 1/2 serving Cycle Support, Post Cycle, 4 caps, Activate Extreme, 2 caps, with my Multi.

MassiveLiving

Awards
Well the dhea i have is 50mg per cap so I will probably take 1. I haven't really found a way to judge how much I should take. Do you know what the amount needed would really be based on?

All togther I have a liver support, the dhea, advanced PCT, and the Activate Extreme, along with a multi.

Rumpays

Awards
What are you plans for PCT exactly??

Also, has anyone using this noticed any sides at all?
I havent noticed anything at all and i am stacking it with propadrol. I think the real test is when i go get blood work a month or 2 after the cycle but as of now all is good. Im pretty sure with something like the C-drol your main concern is your liver but if you dont do anything stupid like drink, run it to long or abuse it i think all will be fine.

MassiveLiving

Awards
Yeah, havent had the alchy withdrawls yet! I guess I didn't really drink enough in the first place for that.

I will probably get some bloodwork done myself to be safe after my PCT is over. I woulnd't want to start a 2nd cycle without knowing just what the first one's effect were.

MassiveLiving

Awards
Yes indeed...look up^^ for more info on previous PCT discussion....

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
I'm with ya massive, talked to a few people and the said pct on this is not bad at all, I think we'll be in check!:dance:

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
I LOVE THIS $H!T Bench press went form 205 last week, just tried to max again today, 240!!:bb3:

MassiveLiving

Awards
Awesome man!! I have noticed the same type of gains each week. Haven't tried maxing the bench yet though, but when I do I'll log the gains!

MassiveLiving

Awards
I was repping out 80lb skull crushers today when 2 weeks ago 50lbs was heavy. Insane.