Dianabol question??

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
one of my friends just picked up some dianabol but just cant seem to get his hands on a serm..would post cycle support by anabolic innovation be enough for his post cycle if he was to run it at relatively low dosages?

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
yea have him run it at 20-25 mg for 6 weeks, it will provide solid gains with minimal shutdown.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
alright. and on that note, he got this stuff in mexico, theyre small blue pills, in a small blue bottle, 5mg each. the bottle on it says methandrostenolone. based on some of the writings in the bottle, we found it comes from a lab in germany.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
yeah... but you want the serm on hand in case something does go wrong... if you can get dbol you can get a serm...

MB

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
yeah... but you want the serm on hand in case something does go wrong... if you can get dbol you can get a serm...

MB
"if you can get dbol online you can get a serm online" thing is, he got it from mexico. can't really make a statement like that

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
i never said anything about online... but honestly... I personally can't condone starting a cycle without one on hand...

MB

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
i never said anything about online... but honestly... I personally can't condone starting a cycle without one on hand...

MB

oh for shure man i hear yah. I ran an epistane cycle without a serm but then again it was pulsed. however im getting ready to run a pplex/mdrol bridge and i definately wouldn't risk doing that without a serm let alone dianabol. before i decided to run the pplex/mdrol bridge i did a ton of internet surfing on dianabol cycles/results and it seems that wet gains and gyno are almost guranteed in some form or another. I'm just saying the statement "If you can get dianabol, you can get a serm" didn't really seem to realistic. but i agree, I wouldn't touch dianabol with a 10ft pole unless i had a serm in my pocket lol

MichiganHater

Awards
If u go head and do the cycle im pretty sure all u gained will come right off without a serm Its a oral only cycle and its hard to hold on to gains period

O yea u will get GYNO

Post Cycle is not even close to a serm

Estro lvls will be off the charts

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
have your friend NOT do dbol without a pct. its stupid.
wait until he can get the pct or dont start.

dville04

dville04

Awards
ageed. get a serm before running it. also, and i know you might already know this, but make sure he runs some support supps while on if he runs it.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
or tell him to do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off until he finally gets a serm.. And then he can finish up with a nice ol' pct :)

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
d-bol solo cycle...
I was banned from from a forum (thank god cause they were all dumb people) for suggesting a cycle like that ...

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
well, ive recently talked him into ordering from a site that does some very innovative research, (he had been scared to since he thinks he will get ripped off) and he did get his serm, thank you for the insight and help though.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
One of Dbols metabolites is a very strong estrogen. I would not run it without a real SERM onhand.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One of Dbols metabolites is a very strong estrogen. I would not run it without a real SERM onhand.
RedwolfWV--I've got Clomid on hand for PCT. I just want your opinion on my using 20 mg. of Epistane on-cycle with a low dose of 20 mg. d-bol, and also 20 mg. of M-drol per day for a short 3 weeker. I thought maybe the 20 mg. of Epi would help keep the estro low and the d-bol bloat away. Does this make any sense at all? THE THUNDERGOD

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
RedwolfWV--I've got Clomid on hand for PCT. I just want your opinion on my using 20 mg. of Epistane on-cycle with a low dose of 20 mg. d-bol, and also 20 mg. of M-drol per day for a short 3 weeker. I thought maybe the 20 mg. of Epi would help keep the estro low and the d-bol bloat away. Does this make any sense at all? THE THUNDERGOD
it makes sense , but I believe than how epi acts on estrogen is still a mystery so I would not risk trusting in epi to control d-bol estrogen.
Keep a ai or a serm at hand IMO

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it makes sense , but I believe than how epi acts on estrogen is still a mystery so I would not risk trusting in epi to control d-bol estrogen.
Keep a ai or a serm at hand IMO
Like I said I have Clomid and a TD Form/Trione combo on hand! Thanks though. I'm running this now. It''s day 3. If you're interested my log is under, "Thundergod's 3-Week Blitz-Krieg". Come check it out! I was told by some it was a totally foolish plan.:fool2: Then I just had to run it!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Like I said I have Clomid and a TD Form/Trione combo on hand! Thanks though. I'm running this now. It''s day 3. If you're interested my log is under, "Thundergod's 3-Week Blitz-Krieg". Come check it out! I was told by some it was a totally foolish plan.:fool2: Then I just had to run it!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
I`ll check it for sure thanks for the link

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I'd say your good to go if you have clomid on hand. Epi should help with estro sides too. I've run it low dose alongside things that aromatize very easily and had no gyno troubles.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I'd say your good to go if you have clomid on hand. Epi should help with estro sides too. I've run it low dose alongside things that aromatize very easily and had no gyno troubles.
one of the potential troubles is the aggression to the liver, of course everything is dose related but its a 2 methyl`s stack cycle, extra careful its needed

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Redwolf and nunes. I was told by a few that it was a totally foolish cycle plan. I guess since I told them I devised it myself, there would surely be criticism. I've got some more self-devised cycles planned for the future involving Methoxy TRN, M-dien, MDHT, D-Bol, and all sorts of goodies. Thanks guys! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it seems that wet gains and gyno are almost guranteed in some form or another. I'm just saying the statement "If you can get dianabol, you can get a serm" didn't really seem to realistic. but i agree, I wouldn't touch dianabol with a 10ft pole unless i had a serm in my pocket lol

I'd have to say that I can name off 5 close friends and myself who have used d-bol and exactly 0% of us got gyno, As for wet gains, sure this isn't masteron but, this is largely dose dependant (30mg/day vs. 75mg/day) Some people are gyno prone, some aren't, but saying "gyno is almost guranteed" is exagerating in my opinion.

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
did you use nolvadex 10mg while on cycle to keep gyno off? what was your pct, i'd like to hear of some positive d-bol feedback if at all possible dkkon

z06

z06

Awards
I'd have to say that I can name off 5 close friends and myself who have used d-bol and exactly 0% of us got gyno, As for wet gains, sure this isn't masteron but, this is largely dose dependant (30mg/day vs. 75mg/day) Some people are gyno prone, some aren't, but saying "gyno is almost guranteed" is exagerating in my opinion.
this is very true! my results on dbol @ 30mg/day compared to 75mg/day were completely different which shows it truly is dose dependant. As for gyno everyones different as stated, some more prone then others. If you have nolva on hand and follow pct correctly the risk of getting gyno is slim to none.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
did you use nolvadex 10mg while on cycle to keep gyno off? what was your pct, i'd like to hear of some positive d-bol feedback if at all possible dkkon

No AI or SERM while on cycle(though I had letro and nolva on hand just in case), Straightforward 4 week Nolva Pct :40/30/20/10, I did gain a little water but my diet was perfect so no noticable fat at all. The water comes off after a week or two and if your diet was clean your left with just LBM. D-bol just agrees with me... only thing is a little acne on my back. If you want a huge watery dirty bulk go with 60-75mg/day but if you want a fairly lean but still impressive bulk go with 25-30mg/day.

Ramo machine

Awards
Im going to take dianabol in ten days , do i need anything with it i will start taking 15grams a day only .They say theres no side effects at that low

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Im going to take dianabol in ten days , do i need anything with it i will start taking 15grams a day only .They say theres no side effects at that low
yeah but don't expect miracle gains either, I`m currently in a cycle with 30 mg ed with no sides whatsoever but gyno prone people must be careful with the dosages.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah but don't expect miracle gains either, I`m currently in a cycle with 30 mg ed with no sides whatsoever but gyno prone people must be careful with the dosages.
What's your cycle look like nunes? Just out of curiosity! Have you visited my thread called, "Thundergod's 3-Week Blitz-Krieg" yet? Drop by and check out my current cycle! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
What's your cycle look like nunes? Just out of curiosity! Have you visited my thread called, "Thundergod's 3-Week Blitz-Krieg" yet? Drop by and check out my current cycle! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
checked and subbed with a post bro, about my cycle , I`m doing a 30 mg ed d-bol with 150 mg ed primo for 3 weeks with 1 week bridge to pct with 11-oxo, you can follow the results in this thread (see the last 2 pages):
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/86808-when-did-gains-4.html
I`m doing weekly updates

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
checked and subbed with a post bro, about my cycle , I`m doing a 30 mg ed d-bol with 150 mg ed primo for 3 weeks with 1 week bridge to pct with 11-oxo, you can follow the results in this thread (see the last 2 pages):
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/86808-when-did-gains-4.html
I`m doing weekly updates
I checked it out and subscribed bro! I'm real anxious to see your results from that oral Primo. I looked at 'em when I ordered my d-bols, but decided to see if I can find anyone who has used them, and check out their progress. I'm glad I'll have you to give me an honest assessment of them! :cheers: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

Ramo machine

Awards
im 230 pounds bulk but i got alot of fat, i want to get ma arms bigger and chest but , want to take the fat off my chest abit , i wnt to take dianabol for one cycle then what should i take to get me ripped

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
im 230 pounds bulk but i got alot of fat, i want to get ma arms bigger and chest but , want to take the fat off my chest abit , i wnt to take dianabol for one cycle then what should i take to get me ripped
doing steroids with more than 15% bf may not be a good idea, first train more , a lot of cardio and a good fat burner , only when you drop your BF and I expect you train for more than 3 years at least you should go into AAS.
Another thing , d-bol its not the better option for a cut , do a good research into aas first bro cause doing a cycle with the wrong compound may be a horrible mistake

mss07

Awards
Agreed. While using dbol to cut is hard, it is possible. But beginners beware, dbol can be nasty.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 14
SteamRollerX Anabolics 0
WrkoutWarrior Anabolics 13
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 30