Superdrol + 4ad opinions

UK11

UK11

Awards
Proposed cycle for 2/3 months time, this gives me enough time to order everything i need, and i plan on sittang at decent 215lbs before cycle.

The cycle -

4ad - 600mg per day transdermal - 5 weeks
Superdrol (ids oxodrol 12) - 2 caps per day - 3/4 weeks

PCT -
Nolva - 40,40,20,20
6oxo - 300, 300, 300, 300

Support Supps -
Cycle Support - throughout cycle and pct.
Tuarine - 5grams per day - to combat painful cramps / pumps

Stats -
No AAS experience
18 y/o
6ft 2
10% bf
205lbs (aim for 215lbs before cycle)
Training for 1 year. I've gone from 150lbs to where i am now with little bf gain. The past six months extremely dedicated.

Comments:
Please do not flame me for being under 21 y/o. I know of all the dangers, i know exacty what i'm doing, and i have done months and months of research.

The reasons i am running 4ad along with superdrol are pretty obvious, to combat lethargy, to keep my sex drive. etc etc

I plan on running a log here.
Any opinions or questions will be greatly appreciated.

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
Comments:
Please do not flame me for being under 21 y/o. I know of all the dangers, i know exacty what i'm doing, and i have done months and months of research.
um....no.

dont do steroids as a teenager. it's dumb.

UK11

UK11

Awards
um....no.

dont do steroids as a teenager. it's dumb.
*sigh*...

If you don't have any intelligent input please do not post in this thread. I'm asking for intelligent critism on my cycle here.

I'm not asking for empty argument. Yes i know the possibility of screwing up my endrocrine system, but lets be factual here, NO ONE has ever been completely screwed up from running one cycle.

I plan on having some sort of a future in bodybuilding... Which means i will have to be using a **** load of hormones in the future, this which will do far more harm then running a few cycles as a teen. And yes when i reach 40 y/o i'm not really going to care if i have to be on HRT for life.

Any input of the cycle would be appreciated, thanks

Link24

Awards
  • Established
*sigh*...

If you don't have any intelligent input please do not post in this thread. I'm asking for intelligent critism on my cycle here.

I'm not asking for empty argument. Yes i know the possibility of screwing up my endrocrine system, but lets be factual here, NO ONE has ever been completely screwed up from running one cycle.

I plan on having some sort of a future in bodybuilding... Which means i will have to be using a **** load of hormones in the future, this which will do far more harm then running a few cycles as a teen. And yes when i reach 40 y/o i'm not really going to care if i have to be on HRT for life.

Any input of the cycle would be appreciated, thanks

:icon_lol:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ShockTroop Anabolics 12
Bad Company Cycle Logs 0
Anabolics 5
ehaley Anabolics 4
Anabolics 19