E-MAX cycle and nolva pct

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
Hey guys...i just ordered E-Max yesterday and i will be starting my cycle whenever it arrives. hopefully this week. I weigh 204 and im 6'2. 22 yrs old. I have done promagnon 25 and anevol. anevol last august went up to 230 but then had a series of injuries and didnt do proper pct. ie couldnt get ahold of any serms. but now i can get whatever...from the endocrinologist cause i have mild gyno and he is willing to prescribe me meds. so i was wondering what to request...i think he is going to prescribe nolva but im not sure or letro. i was planning on running these like so...

week 1-4: E-max 20mg ED
maybe finish the bottle for two more weeks??
so maybe weeks 5 and 6: emax 20mg ED
week 7-11: nolva 40/30/30/20
maybe longer...doc said up to 3 months..geez
i will prolly just follow what the doc says but would doing the e-max affect what dosage i should consider.

will also be taking: egg protein(my favorite)cause im lactose intolerant. glutamine and bcaa's and milk thistle and fish oils.
I go to school...so eat at the caf ALOT..pretty clean most of the time.
and i work at gnc so i eat alot of bars and **** cause their like 20 cents.

i work out 5 days a week:
mon: chest
tues: back
wed: arms
thur: shoulders
friday: mixture

and i do 20 minutes of cardio before i work out 5 days a week.
i would like to keep strength but lean out and get rid of these man boobies....hopefully 195 with a bump in strength. can you get some strength gains at 20mg or is that too low? it doesnt really matter that much to me tho just as long as i get rid of these breastesteses and lean out.

im gonna run as is unless someone has any helpful advice.

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
i also may bump up the serm to 60 but i dk i guess it will depend on which one i get...may also through in some ATD for weeks 8-12. and taper off after that.

gonna work out hard this week like i usually do and will post again once the E-max gets here.

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
serm does not need to go to 60 but the e-max can go up another 10mg

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
yah i was thinking about that so i might see how the first two weeks go with gains and gyno and sides and then keep it the same or bump it according to that. i was just gonna do 20 cause thats what i have read to do for gyno issues. are you saying 30 would be better for gyno too or just in general.

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
yah i was thinking about that so i might see how the first two weeks go with gains and gyno and sides and then keep it the same or bump it according to that. i was just gonna do 20 cause thats what i have read to do for gyno issues. are you saying 30 would be better for gyno too or just in general.
well i have used epistane which is generally the same compound, however i didn't use it for it's gyno fighting properties. I just noticed that at 30mg I saw greater strength and size gains

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
how much do you weigh or did you weigh when ur were doing it? so u tried 20 and didnt feel it or something?

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
how much do you weigh or did you weigh when ur were doing it? so u tried 20 and didnt feel it or something?
I weighed 168 when i started the cycle. Right now i'm around 180. It's not that I didn't feel it, it's just kind of a general consensus that epi compounds run optimally at 30mg.