Help! Am I ready? What do i need

CmrnCrzy6

Awards
Hi, Im new to this and looking @ starting my first cycle within a couple months. Basically Im looking for some advice
on what i need to do before starting a cycle. Im 22 and about 6 ft tall and have been overweight my whole life. For
Eight months I've been dieting and lifting although somewhat improperly in the beginning. I started at about 225lbs and
am down to about 170lbs and 15% bodyfat (not sure about my bf to begin with but I'd estimate around 28% or better).
At first due to improper diet I feel like Ive lost alot of muscle. Only in the last couple of months have
I been eating better. My diet is as follows for work-out days:

Wake-Up 6AM
1 Whole Egg
4 Egg whites
1 Slice Lowfat American Cheese
1 cup Cooked Oatmeal

315 Cal/10g fat/25g Carbs/29g Protein

Mid-Morning Snack 9:30Am
1 Scoop Whey Protein
1 Oz. Mixed Nuts

304 Cal/18g fat/9g Carbs/29g Protein

Lunch 12Pm
1/2 Can Tuna
1 Tbsp. Low Fat Miracle Whip
2 Slices Whole-Wheat Bread

219 Cal/4g Fat/27g Carbs/20g Protein

Midday Snack 3Pm
8oz Low-Fat Cottage Cheese

101 Cal/2g Fat/4g Carb/16g Protein

Preworkout Snack 5PM
1 Scoop Whey Protein in water
1 Medium banana

239 Cal/3g Fat/31g Carbs/26g Protein

Postworkout Snack 6Pm
2 Scoops Whey Protein
3 slices White Bread
2 Tablespoons Jelly

568 Cal/7g Fat/71g Carbs/56g Protein

Dinner 7Pm
5 Oz Chicken Breast
1 Cup Steamed Brocoflower

186 Cal/3g Fat/7g Carbs/32g Protein

Nightime Snack 10Pm
1/2 Cup Low-Fat Cottage Cheese

101 Cals/2g Fat/4g Carbs/16g Protein

Totals:
2136 Cals/52g Fat/182g Carbs/240g Protein
22%/46%/32%

On my off days I nearly try to slash the carbs in half and lose about 300 of the calories while still eating
frequently throughout the day. I work 2 Major Muscle Groups 4 times a week with light to moderate cardio each time
and taking 3 Days off a week. I hear you guys tell people all the time "you're no where near ready for a cycle" and
I dont want to be one of those guys but I am anxious to start. Sorry this is so long but I know I will be asked for
Stats and diet with macros so here it all is :) For my first cycle i just want to keep it simple after all i am a
beginner 500 mg/ml Test E for 10 Weeks probably. For pct starting 14 days after last injection lasting 30 days 100mg
Clomid and 20mg Nolva. Basically am I ready to get the gear? Do I need to continue to diet and lift? Is my diet okay?
Let me have it because I need new goals.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
What exactly are you looking to run? Any thoughts??

CmrnCrzy6

Awards
For my first cycle i just want to keep it simple after all i am a
beginner 500 mg/ml Test E for 10 Weeks probably. For pct starting 14 days after last injection lasting 30 days 100mg
Clomid and 20mg Nolva. QUOTE]

CmrnCrzy6

Awards
lol i didnt do that right.. as you can see this is my first post even though Ive been lurking for about 6 months. Oh by the way I see ur a PA Rep.... I just got in a bottle of LEvi Reloaded and im excited to oneday use it

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Basically am I ready to get the gear? Do I need to continue to diet and lift? Is my diet okay?
You need to have done the research, and be able to answer these very basic questions yourself, before you even think about running AAS.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
lol i didnt do that right.. as you can see this is my first post even though Ive been lurking for about 6 months. Oh by the way I see ur a PA Rep.... I just got in a bottle of LEvi Reloaded and im excited to oneday use it
Leviathan Reloaded is the single best thing to boost over-all mood. Trust me..I would not rep for PAL if I didn't believe in all our products...3 more coming very soon :)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
You need to have done the research, and be able to answer these very basic questions yourself, before you even think about running AAS.
Link cat has spoken!!!! LOL.....(*dude that avi cracks me the fukc up*)

CmrnCrzy6

Awards
Awesome bro.... but what I get from that is really that i need to keep busting my ass and learning before I get into aas. lol I sorta figured that but I thought I might be ready for something basic. Hell u have no idea how anxious I am...

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Awesome bro.... but what I get from that is really that i need to keep busting my ass and learning before I get into aas. lol I sorta figured that but I thought I might be ready for something basic. Hell u have no idea how anxious I am...
Just keep on researching and keep on training. Once you know enough: how to keep a pristine and awesome diet, how to train effectively, and so on, you'll be a step closer to being ready for anabolics..

At least you have done some research though.. Hell, you know what a pct is and that's a lot more than some people.. lol

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
warriorway

warriorway

Awards
  • Established
With your height it should be easy for you to get in the 190-200 pound range at around 10-12%bf without any supplements at all. With the muscle memory alone that you have you could probably get to 185 just by eating right and staying active.
Maybe try creatine for now, it's not the answer you wanted but it will be cheaper.

CmrnCrzy6

Awards
Warrior.... that answer doesnt really bother me at all. Actually its encouraging. I actually do use creatine with my pre and post workout shakes. And so far putting muscle on since ive lost this weight hasn't been too much of a problem. Its just shredding about 3-5% more bodyfat that is killing me. Like I told tripdog maybe Im ready to run the Levi... as it wont inhibit lean gains while eating away at fat storages.