anabolic amplifiers ?

maynard

maynard

Awards
can anyone tell me of an anabolic ampilfier. a freind of mine ran one with mass tabs a while back,but cant remember the name of it. ive searched but cant seem to find one. maybe they were all b/s and didnt work and thats why i cant find them. anyway i want to run another p-plex cycle and was looking for something to enhance it or at least make sure my receptors are getting all of it. i see vyotech has a new product thats called anabolic7 an amplifier but i dont believe its the same thing. this maybe one of those stupid questions, but im asking it anyway,later maynard

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LG has a product called Receptor which is supposed to help with that

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup works pretty good too!

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
trisorbagen by anabolic xtreme, more product in your blood stream. Sold at NP too.

mattakaspeeed

Banned
Awards
look for any DHB product, that will be a amplifier

LeeN

LeeN

Awards
can anyone tell me of an anabolic ampilfier. a freind of mine ran one with mass tabs a while back,but cant remember the name of it. ive searched but cant seem to find one. maybe they were all b/s and didnt work and thats why i cant find them. anyway i want to run another p-plex cycle and was looking for something to enhance it or at least make sure my receptors are getting all of it. i see vyotech has a new product thats called anabolic7 an amplifier but i dont believe its the same thing. this maybe one of those stupid questions, but im asking it anyway,later maynard
Not exactly an amplifier per se, but RPN's Gut Health is supposed to improve absorption rates of nutrients through the intestinal tract, so that would probably help. just an idea

I just ordered a bottle .

Cheers

mattakaspeeed

Banned
Awards
Any product that has 6,7,-dyhydroxybergamottin aka (DHB) will be a amplfier. beloew are some products however anabolioc xtreme trisirbagen seems to be the best one as it has 2 other compunds which helps break down compunds for absoption.

ax trisborbagen
Sci Fit Nutrition - DHB
Sci Fit Nutrition - Liquid DHB
IDS - DHB Anabolic Amplifier
Beast Sports Nutrition - Anabolic Activator
LG Sciences - Receptor

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 9
Supplements 24
Bmize89 35 and Older 18
Anabolics 4
Minnesota Anabolics 3