Covering compounds in testing?

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
I have University soccer coming up in August and I'm training now. I'm going to take some compounds within the next few months that might not be accepted when they do drug testing. Even though they aren't illegal they might find some way to make these compounds illegal. For informational purposes I hear Finasteride covers ups compounds when it comes to drug testing, heard it on the news.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
I assume it takes around 6 months to clear right? What if I got a doctors note saying I need test boosters, would that work you think?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
No I dont think that would work. Different substances have vastly different clearing times. Why don't you ask what the clearing time is for the substance you want to use. You might be pleasantly surprised and the clearing time might only be 2-3 weeks.Then again, It could be 18 months. It just depends.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Novedex xt, havoc, propadrol those kinds?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Novedex has a pretty short half life. Don't quote me on this, but I think it would clear in a matter of days. I've seen someone state Havoc's half life, but I don't remember what it is. Seems to me it was a couple of weeks. Search and you'll probably find it. Propadrol I have no idea.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Novedex has a pretty short half life. Don't quote me on this, but I think it would clear in a matter of days. I've seen someone state Havoc's half life, but I don't remember what it is. Seems to me it was a couple of weeks. Search and you'll probably find it. Propadrol I have no idea.
Thanks for the helpful info Redwolf