Methyl-E, P-Plex, Sus500 LoG

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
[size=+2]BEHEMOTH'S LOG[/size]

This is a sponsored Methyl-E log courtesy of est. I'm actually going to continue the cycle/log when i'm done with 4 weeks of methyl-e into another 4 weeks of sus500 (non methylated) and possibly p-plex stacked on top of eachother. "Well even though it's not methylated doesn't mean it doesn't put stress on your liver!" Yeah suck it, I'll do what I want. Dopes STACK (not bridge) this with m-drol. So I think I'll be fine. I won't be bridging in sus500 and pplex cause i feel even a small dosage of sus and pplex in the 4th week of methyl-e would screw with the results.

[size=+1]ABOUT ME[/size]

Current Weight: 178

Height - 5'7"

Training Experience: been training since i was 15, been more serious and dialed in only for the past 3 years.

Diet:
Diet is far from strict. but the calories will be around 3000

Cycle:
Methyl-E
10/20/30/30/0/0/0/0

Sus500 (propriety blend so that's just how many capsules I'll take a day)
0/0/0/0/2/2/3/3

P-Plex
0/0/0/0/15/30/30/30

Current Supplements:
Bulk Creatine Monohydrate
Bulk AAKG Powder
P-Slin
Fish Oil
Opti-Men Multi vitamin
Cytogainer

PCT:
Anabolic Xtreme Retain2
Inhibit-E
Anabolic Innovation's Life Support (will use in 5th week and continue through pct)
Nolvadex

[size=+2]Workout Routine[/size]

I don't have a set day for stuff. I take days off when i feel my body needs it. some weeks i'll workout 4 days in a row, some weeks i'll workout 2 days in a row it all depends on how i'm feeling. As my first competition approaches it always seems to be lighting a fire under my ass to go extra hard.

Last Tidbits
Nolvadex is on its way currently on some boat somewhere lol. I got that for pct because I?m not sure what to expect when I add sus500 and pplex in week 5.

[youtube]4RGKqGwzhb0&feature=related [/youtube]

how funny is that? tons? I know

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
today was chest day at 10mg of methyl-e. Hopped on the scale and i was 178 so I will say that was my starting weight for this log Workout went as follows.

Bench:
135x12
135x12
225x5
245x5
265x5
275x4 (I struggled pretty hard with that which was kind of annoying)
135x20

Incline Dumb Bell Press:
80x8
80x10
80x10
For these i keep the rest intervals to no longer than 90seconds. I'm going for more muscle stimulation rather than putting up massive amounts of weight. and i feel with this weight I'm working my chest somewhat heavy but with full control. i'll crank the dumb bells up to 85pounders next chest workout.

Decline Dumb Bell Fly Super set w/ Flat Bench:
35x10
35x10
35x10
Once again. Using a weight where I feel I can allow my chest to do all the work and i'm not arching my back any to cheat any reps up.

[youtube]BEtIoGQxqQs&feature=related [/youtube]
classic :)

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
Today is gonna be back day. No deadlifts today though I've been stuck at 365 for 4 reps for the longest so I feel an extra weeks rest ought to help me break the plateau.

I took my pslin 20 minutes ago. i'll have 50grams of oatmeal and some crunchy peanutbutter on wheat toast as well. that way i'll get some more carbs in AND have some good fat to dose my 20grams of methyl-e. I'll also be taking in 2.4grams of fish oil

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
Did back today and the pump was pretty sweet.

Started off with Chin Ups 5x10 (on the 4th and 5th set I found myself dangling at the bottom to get some rest so i could get all 10)

Reverse Grip Barbell Bentover Row (Favorite back exercise)
135x12, 135x12, 185x10, 185x10
135x25 (Normal grip but wider, gives an amazing pump in the lats)

Wide Grip Lat Pull Down

150x8, 150x8, 160x8, 160x8

Dumb Bell Row

90x12, 90x12, 100x10, 100x10

Seated Cable Row (V-Bar)
180x10, 180x10, 180x8

Dumb bell pull overs
80x10, 80x10 after that, I don't know why. but I was completely taxed. I never really monitored my resting periods until today. I kept them no longer than 90 seconds which owned me during the chin ups. Another note is that on Lat Pull Downs I normally go 20 or so pounds heavier but I feel if I lightened up the load considerably so I could get a good squeeze at the bottom then I would get a much better muscle pump. I'll give that workout a B.

305Rob

Awards
With your stats you wont feel a thing from SUS500@ 2 a day.
Consider 3-4 a starting dosage,especially amongst the other compounds you are running.I didnt feel its full effects until i did 4 and i weigh less then you.5 was SICK for me the week i dosed it.

I like the fact you running it on the back end of the cycle.You'll like it as a finisher.

Any reason you have pplex in the end and methyl-e to start off?

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
HahbahahahahahahbaHAHAH!!! Dude that video in your first post is flippin hilarious!!! Go Street Fighter!

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
With your stats you wont feel a thing from SUS500@ 2 a day.
Consider 3-4 a starting dosage,especially amongst the other compounds you are running.I didnt feel its full effects until i did 4 and i weigh less then you.5 was SICK for me the week i dosed it.

I like the fact you running it on the back end of the cycle.You'll like it as a finisher.

Any reason you have pplex in the end and methyl-e to start off?
thanks for your input maybe i'll run it at 3 a day to start off then, thing is I'd need two bottles for that and this is one expensive compound. I'm running methyl-e first because I got chosen to log it on bb.com thing is I wanted a good bulk cycle and seeing as how it's only an epi-clone it's not gonna really do me too much justice but i figured i'd give it a shot. If it was up to me, I'd run pplex first then methyl-e to lean me out.

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
HahbahahahahahahbaHAHAH!!! Dude that video in your first post is flippin hilarious!!! Go Street Fighter!
haha yeah don't you just love how her hands shoot straight into the air upon impact? Intense

305Rob

Awards
thanks for your input maybe i'll run it at 3 a day to start off then, thing is I'd need two bottles for that and this is one expensive compound. I'm running methyl-e first because I got chosen to log it on bb.com thing is I wanted a good bulk cycle and seeing as how it's only an epi-clone it's not gonna really do me too much justice but i figured i'd give it a shot. If it was up to me, I'd run pplex first then methyl-e to lean me out.
Ok i can understand,good luck with it.

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
Today was arms at 20mgs of methyl-e.

barbell curls: 95x12, 95x12, 95x10

standing one arm overhead extensions: 35x10, 40x12, 40x12

alternating dumb bell curl: 45x10, 50x8, 50x8

pulldowns with rope grip: 3 sets of 12 (can't remember the weight)

preacher curls with hammer grip: 45x10, 45x12, 45x10

decline skull crushers: 100x12, 100x10, 100x10

one arm machine preachercurl superset w/ dips with bodyweight, and I do three sets of that.
Not much to say for strength gains thus far but i got on the scale pre workout and i was a solid 180 so who knows. maybe it's starting to kick in now. I feel obligated to say "great pump" during the workout but it's pretty hard to superset preachercurls and dips and not have a crazy pump going. forearms are pretty sore aswell. I noticed they got a huge pump the other day when i did chin ups for the first time in a while and today when i did preacher curls with the hammergrip. tomorrow will be a very needed but very unwanted rest day.

Bait

Awards
I'm planning on doing a cycle like this but starting with p-plex and then going into epidrol so I'm definately keeping an eye on this.
Good luck and keep us posted.

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning on doing a cycle like this but starting with p-plex and then going into epidrol so I'm definately keeping an eye on this.
Good luck and keep us posted.
yeah that would be the logical thing to do since epistane would lean out the pplex wet gains. but like i said earlier, i was chosen to log the mehtyl-e so i didn't have a choice. oh well.

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
cycle is over i was logging it at bb.com

forgot to update here.

deadlift went from 395 to 415

Bench went from 275 for 3 reps to 295 for 3 reps

Weight 178 to 185

Those are pretty much the macros of the log lol. got my bodyfat checked too. I'm right around 6%

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
cycle is over i was logging it at bb.com

forgot to update here.

deadlift went from 395 to 415

Bench went from 275 for 3 reps to 295 for 3 reps

Weight 178 to 185

Those are pretty much the macros of the log lol. got my bodyfat checked too. I'm right around 6%
6% by what method? damn.

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
6% by 4 point skin fold. it actually came closer to 5.5 because when she went to pinch my quad with the caliper she couldn't get any measurement whatsoever but when i got home i was messing with the position of my leg and i found out if i bent my leg a little she might have been able to pinch a little skin. but my triceps were 2, abs were 11, and chest was like 8.