kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Here we go. I said I'd log it so here it is:

The Cycle:

Week 1-2: 50/75 EPI/Revolt
The following 3 weeks will stay @ 50 mg EPI but dependent on my reaction to the Revolt I may bump that up to 100mg. I know 50mg is high to start but that is my sweet spot with Epi.

On Cycle are all the standards: milk thistle, hawthorn, fish oil, creatine, AEE, Lisinopril (Rx), p-5-p if needed.

PCT: clomid/atd inverse, DTH, Maca.

Stats:
220 lbs
16-17% BF

5 day split: Chest, Back, Legs, Shoulders, Arms.

Days 1 and 2 are in the books with nothing unusual to report. I have heard that Epidrol seems to have a quicker kick than the other epi products we will see I guess. I will post some before and after pics at the end of the cycle. Log will be mini in the sense that I will not post each exersize or meal plan. However I will be utilizing a TKD style diet eating around maintenance. Hoping to recomp some with this but I am sure I p[ack on some mass even at maintenance.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Quick Update: I never have problems sleeping ON cycle but last night was the most horrible night of sleep ever. It felt like I could stop going. Up every 45-1 hour and took FOREVER to fall asleep in the first place. I took some melatonin valerian and ZMT to counteract it and it was like I took nothing at alll. Any reccomendations? I realize I have a ton of hormones going into my body now but I got to figure this out.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no great ideas on that, but I do want to see how the cycle plays out!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Glad to see some interest in this log. I will keep it as up to date as possible. Pretty much at least once a day if I can.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I swear I'm not trying to pimp our products, but POST Cycle Support/STOKED! knocks me out and I have really vivid dreams. I posted about my insomnia about six weeks ago. Shortly after that I started taking PCS and the sleep has been amazing.

I started taking PCS two weeks before starting a Methyl E cut and have continued taking it during the cycle in hopes of avoiding any possible libido issues. I've been getting great sleep even while taking the Methyl E (and FWIIW, haven't had any libido issues).

Good luck with your cycle. I've been really looking forward to a log of an Epi product with a Max LMG product!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Quick Update: Dod arms yesterday and had a great workout. Endurance seems to be up a bit but I'll chalk that up to placebo or just good food that day. No weight change out of the norm. Hoping my sleep improves but last night was another rough time sleeping. I'll look into the PCS.

FLfinest81

Awards
isn't 16-17 percent bodyfat pretty high?

FLfinest81

Awards
I'm just saying, your 26 220+ and that much bodyfat??? Doesn't epi add weight??? I would think that you would want to cut down, something like hydroxycut?

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pfftt, 16% is nothing. I'm planning on running Revolt stacked with something for my next experiment, so I'm looking forward to seeing how this pans out. I've ran Epistane at 40mg but know I could've bumped it a little. Although, more is not always better.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, i think thats part of the point behind epi in the mix (leaning). With a decently tuned diet, you could on this probably add 12-15 lean pounds. so 220@16% = 185 lean pounds, going with 232/197 lean pounds = 15%, and a good bit more mass to start a cut on.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
let the games begin!

i noticed when i was up 50mg + of epidrol i would have a hard time sleeping if i dosed to close to bedtime but then again after a few weeks i was taking naps all the time throughout the day. try keeping your doses closer to the begining of the day, this imo will also keep the shutdown away for a lil bit longer. You could also take a methyl day off once a week or drop the dose of the epi on rest days. I did this with no AI and didnt have any problems. just a thought you may want to experiment with.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Appreciate all the input guys. As far as my BF% being high....I can see my top four abs so maybe its lower than I think. Anyway I am running my summer cut after this so Im trying to pack on that last bit of mass to cut to the 215 range when all is said and done...maybe lower.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
well, i think thats part of the point behind epi in the mix (leaning). With a decently tuned diet, you could on this probably add 12-15 lean pounds. so 220@16% = 185 lean pounds, going with 232/197 lean pounds = 15%, and a good bit more mass to start a cut on.
This is exactly my thought process. If you read above my diet is on point and just about maintenance which should show me some fat loss while putting on muscle. I will adjust accordingly as i see fit.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Quick Update: LIBIDO: WAY UP! and holy crap....like a steel rod and it wont go away after the fact.....pretty cool side if you ask me.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats what i noticed with epi, rock hard libido and crazy urges but around the end of week 3 it begins to drop.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Chest Day: Pretty above average workout. Endurance seems to be up and I am noticing a slight increase in strength. Great pump but I am not chalking it up to the hormones just yet. I am getting a little more Alpha-male going on.

Weight is stable.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
BACK DAY:
Not anything real new to report other than my pump came on quite a bit quicker than usual. Weight was 223 this morning which is in my normal range of fluctuation. Hoping for this stack to really start kickng hear shortly.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Update: Sorry for slacking. Did legs yesterday. Went very well. Incredible pump and increase in strength. The biggest thing I hav enoticed is that I LOOK way bogger all of a sudden. My weight is up 2.5 lbs since the start and I just past the week mark. Got arms and shoulders tommorrow. will update again.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
BIG UPDATE:
OK, Sorry for the time between posts.
Weight 229! This was pre-bathroom however!
I will say that I havent weighed myself since last Thursday so I cant explain this rapid jump. I'll confirm this tommorrow morning!
Strength: Up quite significantly.
Libido: Still way up.
Definetly feel ON....very aggressive.
Pump: Huge and long lasting
Stamina: Seems normal so far.
Everyone keeps making comments about how big I am getting. I look bigger and feel bigger and I am actually begining to lean out some I do believe.
So far only sides to report is some rough sleep and MAJOR back pumps during cardio. 1 mile and I am crippled.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
One more thing: I upped the revolt to 100mg/ed

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about bloat? You say you're leaning up some, so I assume none.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
geez still even if its 5lbs in one week, thats pretty huge

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No bloat at all so far. Like I said my only complaint is sleep. Well, the back pumps are brutal now...have back to day will update.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
OK: BACK DAY!
Awesome workout. Most of my weights are up 10 lbs minimum. SPeaking of weight. AFTER my morning expenditure I was 228.8! So I can only assume the weight is true and the comments are warranted....anyway.
Great workout!
Intensity and aggression are through the roof.
I feel like fighting all the time but not in an angry way. In a truly dominant way. So far this is the cycle of cycles for me.
Sides are tolerable except for the back pumps during running. I cant stand that. It makes me feel pathetic to have to stop after a mile to stretch and then every half mile after that. Plus STXNAS has just sent my some PCS to try to aleviate the insomnia. Plus I have some reserved Ambian CR that I would really not like to use unless I can't aleviate this any other way. Other than that this Sh1T rocks!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hit up some heavy shoulders today. Use the 100's on seated press for 3x10! Not a PR but a hell of a come back from my shoulder injury a few months back.
Weight: Oddly enough: STABLE
Intensity: Way Way Up! I am aggresive as hell and slightly irratable but I am OK with that.
Libido: Same
Appetite: Up a bit
Mood: Good but edgy at times.
Sleep: Still not up to par.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK: BACK DAY!
Awesome workout. Most of my weights are up 10 lbs minimum. SPeaking of weight. AFTER my morning expenditure I was 228.8! So I can only assume the weight is true and the comments are warranted....anyway.
Great workout!
Intensity and aggression are through the roof.
I feel like fighting all the time but not in an angry way. In a truly dominant way. So far this is the cycle of cycles for me.
Sides are tolerable except for the back pumps during running. I cant stand that. It makes me feel pathetic to have to stop after a mile to stretch and then every half mile after that. Plus STXNAS has just sent my some PCS to try to aleviate the insomnia. Plus I have some reserved Ambian CR that I would really not like to use unless I can't aleviate this any other way. Other than that this Sh1T rocks!
I apologize for this taking so long. It literally took me four trips to successfully get this stuff shipped...ugghhh....it was one of those weeks.

Back to topic. I can't wait to try this stack now. I skimmed through this log again and didn't see if you mentioned it...have you used Revolt/Max LMG before this?

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Have you ran revolt before? And epi? How is the revolt feeling to you?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have never used the revolt compound before but read the logs and figured it would add some mass to the EPI. So far so good. I had an initial weight gain but nothing ridiculous so far. I am DEFINETLY leaning out and my strength is sky rocketing. I have arms today so I will update later.
ALSO: I am running a stricter TKD starting on this past tuesday. Keeping carbs around 50-60 grams/ day. 30 morning and 30 Post workout. That could explain the leveling out of the weight gain. i may be recomping more than I was expecting.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
are you dosing Taurine for the back pumps?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I havent been but I will start. I wasnt expecting them to be this bad. SD wasnt this bad for back pumps for me..

ARM DAY:
Nothing unusual but a good workout. Very stressed at work today so that may have affected me. I am becoming more defined in the stomach every day. Really excited about that.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
SUBBED! I've always wondered if the "SERM" like qualities of Epi would counter the gyno prone Revolt.

This looks like a really good stack!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Had an Amazing chest workout yesterday and I am really looking forward to back today. My strength just keeps climbing with eash workout. I DID not have a spotter however so I may have had an even better workout if I had. I repped 315 for 8 on my last set of flat bench. Pretty sure I had 9 and maybe a forced 10 with a spot. I used the 120's for my first two sets of incline DBs then dropped down to the 110's all with no spot. Its pretty cool to see people around you stop what their doing and stare at you! Anyway, I think I will finish out the bottle of revolt and then drop it. I'll continue to run the Epidrol through the second bottle and hopefully will lean out some more. So far this has been a hell of a recomp stack and strength stack for me.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the long gap. Had to go to the other coast to close on a house. NEW STATS:
Weight: 232! +12!
Strength: Pretty much have P R'd every exersize for me.
Additude: Still good, aggressive.
Still leaning out and packing on mass. Now to make the final decision to continue with the Revolt or drop it and finish with just the EPI...any thoughts?

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
Sweet, an update!

If the Revolt isn't giving you any harsh sides and things are going good, I don't see why you would drop it.

Up 12 lbs and leaning out, what a stack.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
stick with the stack as it has been good to you. if you dont got sides then why change what is still working? maybe play with dosages but id probably stick with the stacking. jmo

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I guess I shouldn't fix what aint broke right. This really has been my greatest cycle to date as an overall great feeling and amazing gains. I think I'll leave everything as it is. I am glad there are some of you still watching this thread. I know I dont have the most interesting logs but I think this stack would interest alot of people. I dont think anyone else has done it at these dosages.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I guess I shouldn't fix what aint broke right. This really has been my greatest cycle to date as an overall great feeling and amazing gains. I think I'll leave everything as it is. I am glad there are some of you still watching this thread. I know I dont have the most interesting logs but I think this stack would interest alot of people. I dont think anyone else has done it at these dosages.
This has been one of the most unique logs being run. It's been great, i'm constantly sourcing it.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I appreciate that a lot. The compounds just seemed like a great fit for each other. Then I realized NOONE had tried it yet. So far so good. Thanks for following a long. I'll be doing a TOTAL stat update in the next day or two.....BIG gains in chest and shoulders....we will see.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Starting Stats new stats
Weight 220 232
r Forearm- 14" 14.5
l Forearm- 14" 14.5
r Bicep - 17.5 18
l Bicep - 17.25 17.75
chest - 47" - 48.25
neck - 18.5 - 18.5
waist - 38 - 38 (at bellybutton)

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
btw stxnas got the stoked and you are def. right. It definetly helps me sleep deeper. Wierd how that was nowhere near the intended use of it. Thanks though. I do appreciate it and ill be purchasing some from Nutra.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Before I get flamed for not posting leg stats Let it be known that I do not work legs for mass strictly maintenance Here are my current stats though.

R Thigh - 26"
L Thigh - 25.75"
R Calf - 17"
L Calf - 17"

Just to clarify all of that.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
I swear I'm not trying to pimp our products, but POST Cycle Support/STOKED! knocks me out and I have really vivid dreams.
Just about every night in my off-days with PCS. WTF? I mean vivid dreams are cool and all when they are funny, sexual etc. but sometimes I don't like waking up immediately feeling PISSED OFF like someone killed my family and I want to commit murder!!!

sorry back on topic***

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Before I get flamed for not posting leg stats Let it be known that I do not work legs for mass strictly maintenance Here are my current stats though.

R Thigh - 26"
L Thigh - 25.75"
R Calf - 17"
L Calf - 17"

Just to clarify all of that.
Neither do I bro...but my upper body grew QUICKLY and my legs (especially calves) couldn't keep up (so not proportioned) ...so now I'm emphasizing calves/legs more haha

So bad though because few months ago, having lower back problems and right shoulder problems. Now that I have muscle to help I have NOT had any problems...but I went those months compensating those sections that now my left arm is half inch bigger than my right and legs/calves didn't do much for me...so now I'm reversing the compensation...I know sounds weird but having minor OCD...it is bugging the shyt out of me now that I realized and see it...ARHHHH!!

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
thats what i noticed with epi, rock hard libido and crazy urges but around the end of week 3 it begins to drop.
same here. exactly. almost like you want to throw in some DTH beginning 4th week or late 3rd and continue through your PCT for around 3 weeks. Bridge off during 4th week with all other PCT included. Havent' seen this, but I would like to see if it worked.