EPI/Superdrol Stack

FLfinest81

Awards
I was thinking about doing an Epistane/Superdrol stack in the near future and was wondering what your thoughts are on this. I saw this mentioned in a previous thread, but it didn't go anywhere. Running an Epistane cycle and pulsing Superdrol on workout days? I was wondering if this would work???? Trying to gain mass/strength. Also if it would, what would you recommend as far as dosages and time length for each?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about doing an Epistane/Superdrol stack in the near future and was wondering what your thoughts are on this. I saw this mentioned in a previous thread, but it didn't go anywhere. Running an Epistane cycle and pulsing Superdrol on workout days? I was wondering if this would work???? Trying to gain mass/strength. Also if it would, what would you recommend as far as dosages and time length for each?
I'm about to do that too. Waiting for my SD to come in the mail,doing Epi now.

I would say 30mg Epi / 10mg SD pulsed.

It's going to be a very dry stack, make sure to keep up water intake and carbs.

FLfinest81

Awards
so you started the epi first?? how long?

FLfinest81

Awards
i was thinking atleast 20 for the superdrol??? why only 5??? is it even worth taking it if you do such a low dosage?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
i was thinking atleast 20 for the superdrol??? why only 5??? is it even worth taking it if you do such a low dosage?
Well I'm predisposed to gyno and I'm wary of Superdrol.

I honestly would try 10mg for a few days and see if the sides aren't bad, if they arent then try 20mg.

The 5mg combined with Epi will enhance the effects. Less is more with these things bro.

LSU Gladiator

LSU Gladiator

Awards
I'm all over that, I want to do the same thing.

BTW it was my thread that you said didn't go anywhere :D

I'm thinking low dosages: 10mg epi + 10mg SD on work out days and maybe 20 mg epi on the off days... run for 4-5 weeks...PCT...blah blah blah...