Testanate50 cycle help needed!

showmestate08

Awards
I'm getting ready to start a cycle black dragon labs testanate 50. It contains 20 mg Superdrol, 20 mg Phera Plex, and 10mg Finigenex Magnum. Is what I am curious about is what can take before, during, and after my cycle to keep my liver in top shape. And what would be a good recommendation for a PCT? Currently I have lined up Milk Thistle, Red Yeast Rice, vit. E, vit. C, zinc, omega 3's, flaxseed, saw palmetto, celery seed, hawthorne, Rebound XT. Any suggestions or comments on things i should add?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
You definately need a SERM (nolvadex) to recover properly from a insane product like that. I'd also look into "Cycle Support" as it contains all support herbs to keep your body "healthy"

showmestate08

Awards
are you talking about navadex xt by gaspari and cycle support by anabolic innovations?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
are you talking about navadex xt by gaspari and cycle support by anabolic innovations?
Nope. Tamoxifen citrate is nolvadex, it's a completely different animal. do a little more reading about it. It's absolutely required when running testanate man, you will surely regret not having it.

ezza

Awards
  • Established
are u sure this is the dosage of each compound??? i'm running a d-drol (acutally tossed up between d-drol n testanate)cycle at the moment which is the same 3 compounds ... i was under the impression it would be dosed more like 10mg super ,15 phera and 27 finigenix.... this would be the recommended dosage of each compound at 2 caps a day?.... 20mg sounds too high for superdrol and 10mg for fini sounds way too low?... i would also add vitamin b-6 or p5p to your whole cycle

snookl187

snookl187

Awards
  • Established
you guys are all crazy mofo's for that run those products. IMHO not worth the risks. I don't mean prohormones. I mean Tenstanate 50 and everyhting like it.

showmestate08

Awards
i'll definitely have nolva handy. as far as the dosages i am not completely positive on the dosages but those dosages you listed definitely make more sense. bc of the toxicity of these compounds i was planning on running 1 cap per day instead of two just to take precautions

ezza

Awards
  • Established
i'll definitely have nolva handy. as far as the dosages i am not completely positive on the dosages but those dosages you listed definitely make more sense. bc of the toxicity of these compounds i was planning on running 1 cap per day instead of two just to take precautions
yeah i started on 1 cap a day for first week, i was also planning to only take a cap a day for the whole cycle.. but then i thought about it and that could acutally be a silly thing to do.... imagine if ur replacing your natural homone levels with the same amount of added hormones.... your natural hormones will shut down just the same and u will have little or no benefit and could actually do more harm then good... i don't know if this would be the case but i decided to up it to 2 caps a day in the 2nd week anyway.... haven't looked back so far, strength is already starting to explode and the volume of training i've been doing has just about doubled...

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
take NOLVADEX
20/20/20/20

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I'm getting ready to start a cycle black dragon labs testanate 50. It contains 20 mg Superdrol, 20 mg Phera Plex, and 10mg Finigenex Magnum. Is what I am curious about is what can take before, during, and after my cycle to keep my liver in top shape. And what would be a good recommendation for a PCT? Currently I have lined up Milk Thistle, Red Yeast Rice, vit. E, vit. C, zinc, omega 3's, flaxseed, saw palmetto, celery seed, hawthorne, Rebound XT. Any suggestions or comments on things i should add?
How old are you? Your name there, "showmestate08" really leads me to believe you are only in highschool. If that's so, then testanate is DEFINITELY not for you.

ezza

Awards
  • Established
yeah i didn't realise, if ur still in highschool none of this applies to you coz u shouldn't even be considering it!.... unless of course u want the test levels of a girl for the rest of your life.....

showmestate08

Awards
nah man. after looking quite a bit into this stuff i decided that it would be best if i didn't take it... a little too young to start taking this stuff plus the toxicity of it would really jack my liver even with all the precautions that could be taken.

snookl187

snookl187

Awards
  • Established
nah man. after looking quite a bit into this stuff i decided that it would be best if i didn't take it... a little too young to start taking this stuff plus the toxicity of it would really jack my liver even with all the precautions that could be taken.
smart man right there!:cheers: