Less dramatic cycle

Doug8796

Doug8796

Awards
  • Established
I would like to know if anyone has done a less dramatic cycle? around 8-10 weeks instead of 12... i know it sounds weird but i dont want the parents to know im on the juice.. ive done ph's 2x before and i have a good cycle planned out just i dont want to go 12 weeks.. is this common? a 6-10 week cycle?

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
bro do ten weeks on test E and take a low dose AI you wont bloat up with water and wont be as pronounced.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
i dont understand people doing 4 week dbol cycles. 6 weeks at 25mg is the perfect jump. it was meant to be a low dose long term use drug. past 30mg will cause water retention which is why people claim to lose all their gains. 25mg for 6 weeks will provide some lean perminant muscle gains. personaly when i was younger 6 week 25mg dbol cycles were my favorite things to do. cheap + effective.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
^^^^ :goodpost: ^^^^(Low Dosing D-bol)

why not run test prop, instead of Test E seems like it would be a better fit. That is if you don't mind ED or EOD injects, you can run it for as little as 6 weeks (8-10 would be better though) There would also be a little less water retention, makeing your cycle "less dramatic" and with prop theres no need to for a kickstart, just food for thought. Will this be your first inject cycle????

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
honestly i dont rec prop for a first timer ever. its harder to deal with then the test E. just because the ester attached is diff doesnt mean it doesnt have the same sides as test E will. besids first time on test the longer cycle will give him time to get used to long cycle , and what better then test. prop is for cutting if u ask me. thats what every1 i know uses it for. E or C for bulk. sust for mainting libido, and Prop for cutting.

and suspension for neph when he likes to hold 20lbs of water !

Doug8796

Doug8796

Awards
  • Established
k sounds good.. what can i expect to gain on a cycle like this.. 6 weeks of dbol 10 weeks of test e.. should i stack test e with something?

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What were you thinking about dosing the test E at? 500mg/wk is usually a good starting point for a first inject cycle. 6 week kicker with d-bol looks good also (In fact i ordered gear to run that very same cycle, except with a 5 week kicker and test - e at 12 wks, with 3 weeks of s-drol at the end to dry it up)

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
30 lbs 22-25 of it being solid. so i would expect 30 watery lbs with 20 being held solid after pct. you will be very very pleased. as for dkk keep the Sdrol low and make sure u get ur BP checked before u start it.

305Rob

Awards
test AND dbol=DRAMATIC CYCLE.Make sure you know what you are getting into.

Doug8796

Doug8796

Awards
  • Established
i just dont want to gain a lot of weight... well i do but if i do that my parents will know im juicin.. its my body and all but my mom would have a fit.. im 21 and in school

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
man tell them your eating more they can not prove ****

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hahaah, Eating 10,000Cals/day and sleeping 14 hr/night I think they'll buy it.