Noob needs advice!

HitmanHeart

Banned
Awards
Hi everyone, Im starting my second cycle this summer and I have some questions and concerns.

Ill start with some infomation about myself: Im almost 23 years old 175 lbs, 5 '9 and I am in very good shape. To give you an idea: Max bench: about 275lbs, max squat: 315 lbs Max deadlift: 405lbs. I have been working out seriously for the last 3 or 4 years, and I did my first cycel of Test Cyp about a year ago.

Im trying to figure out a good cycle for this summer to gain mass and strength. A friend of mine wants me to try TTE which is apperantly Test Cyp, Test Enth and Tren Enth I believe. I was considering an 8 week cycle of the TTE, along with 40 mg of Dianabol a day. Any feedback would be good along the lines of a good TTE dosage.

I think I may be sensitive to "***** tits" because i have a very small gyno problem which is not that noticable now but I am worried about it getting out of control. Would it be good to take novedex or armidex through out my cycle? I was also considering adding EQ for the final four weeks of my cycle. Is this a good idea?

Last question is in regards to MGF. Does anyone know anything about it?

Thanks for the help

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Hows your diet, 6 meals a day? Enough cals?

HitmanHeart

Banned
Awards
As of now my diet is around 2500 cals and Im eating really clean.... 5-6 meals a day. Im actually cutting weight but I am getting tired of it and just want to get huge. During my cycle I plan to eat around 6000 calories a day (really clean) because i want to stay shredded.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Make sure you know what your getting into with with the tren-e, not telling you not to use it, (my best friend loves it, and cycles it 3 times a year) just read up on it if you haven't already. If you do decide to run it the tren will help you to stay lean. BTW running eq for 4 weeks is a waste you won't see any results with eq until weeks 5-6. Even the fast acting eq would be wasted on a 4 weeker. I'd stick with what you have (your already running 3 compounds)

HitmanHeart

Banned
Awards
Make sure you know what your getting into with with the tren-e, not telling you not to use it, (my best friend loves it, and cycles it 3 times a year) just read up on it if you haven't already. If you do decide to run it the tren will help you to stay lean. BTW running eq for 4 weeks is a waste you won't see any results with eq until weeks 5-6. Even the fast acting eq would be wasted on a 4 weeker. I'd stick with what you have (your already running 3 compounds)
Thanks. The EQ for the final four weeks was reccomended by a bodybuilder. I Thought he knew what he was talking about.

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
tren is harsh and I would not suggest using it in your second cycle. I suggest you run dbol @ 20-30mg for 4-6 weeks and run test enth/cyp @ 400-500mg e3d for 10-12 weeks. The dbol will serve as a kickstart for the slower starting estered test (4-5 weeks to really kick in). I feel that test gains are still coming during week 8 so you should give it a few more weeks. PCT should be nolva/clomid/cortisol blocker.... Keep nolvadex on hand for gyno prevention, you might also want to purchase some liquidex (armidex) to keep the estrogen and heavy water bloating down (these two compounds cause that) Diet should be on point and at a caloric surplus, be ready to eat lots of food, but not 6000 calories, that surplus will end up with you a fatboy, slowly increase the calories 500ish above maintenance or so as your weight increases, don't just pig out)

* I believe in conservative dosing... I believe that too many people have a "more is better" atttitude and that this is becoming a dangerous misinterpretation of how gear should be used. Tren is very good and I found it to be easy and cheap to make and dose with great results, however the side effects really suck and I will never use it again. I believe that the reason gear has a bad rep is due in part to people using it in a careless fashion. If you keep the dosage low you can get plenty of retainable results while minimizing side-effects both short and long term. Think about it guys...

HitmanHeart

Banned
Awards
tren is harsh and I would not suggest using it in your second cycle. I suggest you run dbol @ 20-30mg for 4-6 weeks and run test enth/cyp @ 400-500mg e3d for 10-12 weeks. The dbol will serve as a kickstart for the slower starting estered test (4-5 weeks to really kick in). I feel that test gains are still coming during week 8 so you should give it a few more weeks. PCT should be nolva/clomid/cortisol blocker.... Keep nolvadex on hand for gyno prevention, you might also want to purchase some liquidex (armidex) to keep the estrogen and heavy water bloating down (these two compounds cause that) Diet should be on point and at a caloric surplus, be ready to eat lots of food)

Ya I was considering just doing Test Enth with dianabol but this TTE stuff is supposed to be great so Im going to give it a try. I have novedex. What would be a good dosage and should I take it every day througout my cycle and then keep using it for my PCT?