90g fat

Does this look good to go???

Thanks

tn

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Looks good bro. I take it the taurine is for back pumps. I didn't get any on Epi if it makes you feel better.

brandon615

Awards
10 mgs for a whole week is pointless...maybe for a day or two.
I would run the nolva 40/30/20/20

Too lazy to look but what exactly is rebound xt? test boost, ai, or cort control?

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Looks good bro. I take it the taurine is for back pumps. I didn't get any on Epi if it makes you feel better.
Thanks, yeah I have the taurine already will run it anyway, better safe than sorry

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
10 mgs for a whole week is pointless...maybe for a day or two.
I would run the nolva 40/30/20/20

Too lazy to look but what exactly is rebound xt? test boost, ai, or cort control?

Yes, im going to run epi at 10mg for 2 days, then on to 20mg.

As for the nolva read alot of posts saying that 20mg is plenty. if the shutdown is bad i will bump it.

Rebound XT: Control Estrogen and Boost Testosterone
Anabolic Xteme is proud to introduce the most efficient means of controlling estrogen and boosting natural testosterone available through supplementation. Rebound XT™ containing the highly bioavailable active ingredient Diene-3™ will prevent your body from converting muscle-building testosterone into estrogen, while indirectly increasing the amount of total testosterone your body produces. This will allow you to gain strength, enhance recovery and build more muscle. Rebound XT™ which contains the ingredient Diene-3™ can be used either as the core of a post (pro)hormone cycle therapy (PCT) plan, or as a stand-alone, to raise/restore natural testosterone levels and decrease estrogen levels. For best use, combine it with Retain™ for a well-rounded PCT Stack that lowers estrogen, controls cortisol, and boosts natural testosterone production.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
Diene-3 (3,17-Dioxoetioallocholan-1,4,6-triene) 25mg

Directions: Take 1-3 capsules per day. Multiple doses should be divided evenly throughout the day. For optimal absorption take with a meal/shake containing fat.

brandon615

Awards
Yes, im going to run epi at 10mg for 2 days, then on to 20mg.

As for the nolva read alot of posts saying that 20mg is plenty. if the shutdown is bad i will bump it.

Rebound XT: Control Estrogen and Boost Testosterone
Anabolic Xteme is proud to introduce the most efficient means of controlling estrogen and boosting natural testosterone available through supplementation. Rebound XT™ containing the highly bioavailable active ingredient Diene-3™ will prevent your body from converting muscle-building testosterone into estrogen, while indirectly increasing the amount of total testosterone your body produces. This will allow you to gain strength, enhance recovery and build more muscle. Rebound XT™ which contains the ingredient Diene-3™ can be used either as the core of a post (pro)hormone cycle therapy (PCT) plan, or as a stand-alone, to raise/restore natural testosterone levels and decrease estrogen levels. For best use, combine it with Retain™ for a well-rounded PCT Stack that lowers estrogen, controls cortisol, and boosts natural testosterone production.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
Diene-3 (3,17-Dioxoetioallocholan-1,4,6-triene) 25mg

Directions: Take 1-3 capsules per day. Multiple doses should be divided evenly throughout the day. For optimal absorption take with a meal/shake containing fat.

Correct about the nolva but you probably dont need to run it for five weeks. Four weeks seems to work. 40/20/20/20-10 and on wk three start low on the rebound and then go up and then ramp back down. Just a suggestion. I can tell you have done some research and your pct looks solid. Im jus given my opinion.

edit: i jus reread ur dosing on the nolva and you are runnin it for four weeks...my bad. I thought i caught a 2 with that 0 in tha last week.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Correct about the nolva but you probably dont need to run it for five weeks. Four weeks seems to work. 40/20/20/20-10 and on wk three start low on the rebound and then go up and then ramp back down. Just a suggestion. I can tell you have done some research and your pct looks solid. Im jus given my opinion.
Good idea.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established

edit: i jus reread ur dosing on the nolva and you are runnin it for four weeks...my bad. I thought i caught a 2 with that 0 in tha last week.
Thanks for the input.
So brandon and Renegaderows would you say this looks better

week 5: nolva 40
week 6: nolva 20
week 7: nolva 20, rebound xt 25
week 8: nolva 20, rebound xt 50
week 9: rebound xt 75
week 10: rebound xt 25

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input.

I'd keep RXT at 50 during week 9. And I'd cruise out at 50mg too. No need to drop it again.

brandon615

Awards
Thanks for the input.

Looks great and if you have enough you could run 50 wk 10 and 25 wk 11 but thats jus if you are gunna have leftover pills and dont want a bottle sittin there with like ten pills in it.

edit: or you could run fifty for like three days then the last four days of wk 10 go to 25

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Looks great and if you have enough you could run 50 wk 10 and 25 wk 11 but thats jus if you are gunna have leftover pills and dont want a bottle sittin there with like ten pills in it.

edit: or you could run fifty for like three days then the last four days of wk 10 go to 25

Thanks for your help guys.

Also if on cycle I decide to bump up the dose of epi do you think 10-20/30/30/30 or 10-20/20/30/40 would give better results (I will run it at 10mg for first 2days only) ???

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your help guys.

Also if on cycle I decide to bump up the dose of epi do you think 10-20/30/30/30 or 10-20/20/30/40 would give better results (I will run it at 10mg for first 2days only) ???
Obviously the 40 would give better results but you need to listen to your body. If your making gains and feel good at 30 then theres no reason to go up . more is not better with these.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Obviously the 40 would give better results but you need to listen to your body. If your making gains and feel good at 30 then theres no reason to go up . more is not better with these.
Thanks again.

With dosing the epi (for example when at 30mg) i plan on taking 20mg post workout then 10mg about 5 hours later. Sound ok?

And with nolva is it best to dose it evenly throughout the day or all at once at night?

Thanks in advance

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again.

With dosing the epi (for example when at 30mg) i plan on taking 20mg post workout then 10mg about 5 hours later. Sound ok?

And with nolva is it best to dose it evenly throughout the day or all at once at night?

Thanks in advance
take it evenly spaced out throughout the day, no need to double up pre

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Epi Dose??????

Im getting the impression running epi at 10mg or 20mg is relatively ineffective for muscle building (more for gyno issues) so my question is, is there any reason why i could not run it 30/30/30/30 assuming day 1 i run it at 10mg and day 20mg then up 30mg for the rest of the cycle?? (Bare in mind this is my first ph/steroid cycle and i weigh 188-190).

Thanks in advance to any replies.

segamo

Awards
30-40mg will be good

DUDE WHEN I DID THIS I RAN IT AT 40/40/50/50 GREAT GAINS. MAJOR SHUTDOWN WEEK THREE. WAS TIGHT ON MONEY DIDNT RUN CYCLE SUPPORT JUST MILK THISLE. PCS GD ENOUGHT FOR MY PCT. DUDE AT YUR WEIGHT I WOULD TO 40/40/50/50

PWACE BRO

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
bump^^

sounds like way too much for a first cycle

brandon615

Awards
yeh i wouldnt suggest that unless you weigh around 230-240 and have a cycle under ur belt.
i would stick with the 20/30/30/40 or 20/30/40/40
And if you only wanna run the 20 the first two or three days and then bump to 30 you can.

intwo

Awards
i would run the taurine into pct, there's a study showing how it helps prevent tamoxifen's hepatotoxicity. Do not go over 40mg, 30mg should be enough. In the first week i guess you could go 10/10/20/20/30/30/30 then 30 for the rest of the weeks, if you have prior experience you can just go 30/30/30/30 but it's still good to ramp up for safety, maybe 10/20/30 then 30 for the rest of the 1st week. For pct id rather go 40/40/20/20 just depends on how much you wanna use/have.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
tnick, can you repost your revamped cycle including PCT for me? I'm doing Epi in a month or two as well. Glad I found your post!

Guys, instead of Nolva, I have 40mg caps of torimefene. I also have Tamoxifen too, but Torimefene is much more potent. Input here? I'm 185lbs and have done several PH cycles in the past (including Superdrol). Thanks!

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
tnick, can you repost your revamped cycle including PCT for me? I'm doing Epi in a month or two as well. Glad I found your post!

Guys, instead of Nolva, I have 40mg caps of torimefene. I also have Tamoxifen too, but Torimefene is much more potent. Input here? I'm 185lbs and have done several PH cycles in the past (including Superdrol). Thanks!
Hope this helps papapumpsd

Epistane 20/30/30/30
(10mg first day, possibly bump to 40mg last week)

ON Cycle:
AI Cycle Support - 2 a day
Thermolife Liver Longer - 2 a day
Taurine - 3g pwo
Cissus - 3g/day

PCT:
Week 1: Nolva 40mg
Week 2: Nolva 20mg
Week 3: Nolva 20mg ; Rebound XT 25mg
Week 4: Nolva 10mg ; Rebound XT 50mg
Week 5: Rebound XT 50-75mg
Week 6: Rebound XT 25-50mg

(Week 5-6: go one feel)

Life Support - 4caps/day
Cissus 3g/day
CEE - 3g/day

EFA's, Whey Protein, Weight Gainer and Multivits throughout
~4000cal/day
300g protein
500g carbs
90g fat

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Hope this helps papapumpsd

Epistane 20/30/30/30
(10mg first day, possibly bump to 40mg last week)

ON Cycle:
AI Cycle Support - 2 a day
Thermolife Liver Longer - 2 a day
Taurine - 3g pwo
Cissus - 3g/day

PCT:
Week 1: Nolva 40mg
Week 2: Nolva 20mg
Week 3: Nolva 20mg ; Rebound XT 25mg
Week 4: Nolva 10mg ; Rebound XT 50mg
Week 5: Rebound XT 50-75mg
Week 6: Rebound XT 25-50mg

(Week 5-6: go one feel)

Life Support - 4caps/day
Cissus 3g/day
CEE - 3g/day

EFA's, Whey Protein, Weight Gainer and Multivits throughout
~4000cal/day
300g protein
500g carbs
90g fat
Great, thanks bro!

Oh, just as an option, you might want to look into 6-Oxo. I think you might be able to replace the Rebound XT with it. I have used both, but if I recall correctly, RXT caused joint aches, but 6-OXO did not. I loved 6Oxo.....good stuff!

Also, as you may have read, Cycle Support is excellent for both ON cycle and PCT. I will be running that instead of the myriad of individual supps (including milk thistle).

OH, and WATER: At least 1 gallon PER DAY. I do that year round, so if you're on cycle, it's a MUST.

Best of luck to you.

FLfinest81

Awards
why do you need nolva with what your taking???? I think you can do without that.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
lay off the nolva

Epistane is still a steroid and shutdown is expected even if it is minimal. Always best to have a SERM as the base of your PCT, and to have one on hand throughout the cycle in case. Just my opinion, im certainly no expert tho.

brandon615

Awards
Epistane is still a steroid and shutdown is expected even if it is minimal. Always best to have a SERM as the base of your PCT, and to have one on hand throughout the cycle in case. Just my opinion, im certainly no expert tho.
you are correct.

man i see kids on other boards talk about how they wanna take prohormones and hear that epistane is a good one. Im like its a steroid!!!! These kids are basing whether or not its a steroid on the results. There like if you only gain 10-15 lbs then it must not be a steriod. Then i also hear about them using nothin but novadex xt as their pct. ouch.... I use to think that would work till i started researchin on this board. lol this site truly is a lifesaver. anyways back on topic....