needing some help

volfan37

Awards
Im a newbie when it comes prohormones hopefully someone can help me out here. i have about a week and a half worth of H-drol from CEL im wanting to take.Im wondering if its ok to finish my 4 week cycle with SUS 500?(1 1/2 of H-drol 2 1/2 weeks of Sus500

I'm 34 5'6 160 been working out a year and this is my 2nd cycle of H-drol

breakdown of SUS 500

( its a type one sterodial compound)

Estra-4, 9-diene-3
17-dione
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2
5(10)-diene-17-one 3
17-keto-etiochol-triene
silymarin Extract
TPGS (Advanced Delivery System)
*percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Estra-4, 9-Diene-3, 17-Dione, 13-Ethyl-3-Methoxy-Gona-2, 5(10)-Diene-17-One 3, 17-Keto-Etiochol-Tnene, Silymarin Extract, TPGS (Advanced Delivery System), in a Base of Safflower Oil, Gelatin.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Its hard to determine what you're asking. Perhaps rephrase your question, and read up on bridging. I think you're asking is it ok to take your left over h-drol after sus500 cycle. If thats the case, get another bottle of h-drol, and run another cycle in the future. I don't think 10 days of hdrol will do much for you.

Wait. Did I just read that you've been working out for a year? Man, you should re-evaluate your life goals at this point. No wonder no one posted a response.

volfan37

Awards
Bridging is what i was asking about but I didnt know what is was called thanks

Why should i re-evaluate my goals? My goal is not to become a Pro bodybuilder my goal is to make women drool.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Low Pro Bodybuilding 0
Anabolics 14
Weight Loss 7
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 3