hdrol/propadrol
or
hdrol/decavol

im kinda leaning towards hdrol/decavol
what do yous think anyone tried these

james c

james c

Awards
I would go the h-drol route but both should be mild good luck what will you be running for support and pct?:cheers:
both are hhdrol lol.this is something for the future im thinkin off.im on my first ever cycle the now which is h/drol 50 mg for 4 weeks im on my last week ive gained 7 and half pounds so far looks like im going 2 hit the 10 pound mark by the time im done so im happy.anymore views on my future stack

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
both are hhdrol lol.this is something for the future im thinkin off.im on my first ever cycle the now which is h/drol 50 mg for 4 weeks im on my last week ive gained 7 and half pounds so far looks like im going 2 hit the 10 pound mark by the time im done so im happy.anymore views on my future stack
My bad i meant h-drol solo but your doing that now in the future i would say h-drol/propadrol been hearing alot of great things on that stack also h-drol/Furazadrol i do not know much about the other compound your asking about for a stack so i cannot say. What are you running for support supps and what is your pct?:cheers:

james c

james c

Awards
My bad i meant h-drol solo but your doing that now in the future i would say h-drol/propadrol been hearing alot of great things on that stack also h-drol/Furazadrol i do not know much about the other compound your asking about for a stack so i cannot say. What are you running for support supps and what is your pct?:cheers:
ive got clyce support and fish oils for support supps

my pct is

post cycle support
6oxo 4/3/2/1
cee
xtend

the pcs says take 2 at night and 2 in the morning.but im thinkin off taking 2 in the morning.one at lunch time.one at tea time then take my 6oxo at night do u think that would be ok

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
ive got clyce support and fish oils for support supps

my pct is

post cycle support
6oxo 4/3/2/1
cee
xtend

the pcs says take 2 at night and 2 in the morning.but im thinkin off taking 2 in the morning.one at lunch time.one at tea time then take my 6oxo at night do u think that would be ok
no serm just in case? Better safe than sorry.