Gyno Concerns: STOP!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I've seen SO MANY gyno posts lately it's nuts. This fear has spread like wildfire, that pretty soon we will start accusing and burning bodybuilders at the stake...saying "He has the gyno in him!!!!"

I'm here to dispell some of your worries.

PAIN - "But doc it hurts if I do this..... 'Then Don't do that!'"
Let me tell you people pain with gyno is excrutiating. I can remember being a young lad at the school gym locker room and having somebody push me, and having it hurt immensely. I remember a green sweater that was too heavy to wear because it made my nipples hurt. Meanwhile you got these guys saying "I think it hurts if I press here" ... BULL - CRAP! It hurts because your jabbing your damn finger into your chest UNTIL IT DOES! DONT DO THAT!

Irritation - If you contiously play with your damn nipples they are going to start to hurt and your going to come on here and create a thread about it. Leave them alone. If they are growing at an unstoppable rate or cry out in pain when you put your t-shirt on it's one thing. But stop poking and proding. You'll know when it starts to hurt for real, trust me.

Size - Ok here is a good one. "My nipples are getting bigger". That's actually a legitamate concern. The thing is that with increased test comes increased estrogen comes increased water bloat. So during PCT alot of guys will think they are getting gyno because their nipples get bigger. Actually, even though estrogen is not binding to the receptor making your breasts grow, estrogen is present and is causing you to look bloated, combined with the fears already in your mind YOU HAVE IT!!!! Think again. Run an AI and wait a week. They will probably go down. Actually alot of the puffys I had went down after my hormones leveled out.

Genetics - I was born with a predisposition for gyno. More importantly, chest fat. Alot of guys will hold fat in their chest, just because that's how they're made. Don't like it? Take it up with God when you die. Because there's nothing you can do about it other than exercise and worry about something more important. Other guys have "Psuedogynecomastia" which is alot of chest fat commonly mistaken for gyno. It's not estrogen reeking havoc Bubba, it's those twinkies you've been sneaking into the bathroom.

Itchiness - The one reason I can think of with itchy nipples is either a) clothing, detergent could cause you to itch or become irritated. b) A rogue chest/nipple hair. Usually the itching associated with gyno is unbearable and turns into a burning sensation. I suppose this is one fear you should take seriously. Dose a SERM and see if it goes away.

Lactation - Holy shitbat man see a doctor or start popping P5P. I have no excuse for this so get your prolactin levels checked.

-------------------

Part 2: Steroids If you can't stand the heat get the **** outta the kitchen.

If your known to be prone to gyno, why are you doing steroids? Oh, Because you want to get big? Well ... we have products that will kill or limit estrogen binding to your receptor. So use them and shut up.

Seriously, all these guys are saying "OMG I ran 3 weeks of Superdrol which isn't supposed to aromatize and I GREW BOOBS!"
Well you weren't ready for steroids. Despite the claims these are ANABOLICS you are taking and despite the label your body is a living breathing hormonal environment that isn't as clear cut and dry as you think.

So what do I do? I think I have gyno
Well if your STILL worried after reading that then go pick yourself up an AI (6bromo, 6oxo, ATD) and run that. You could also pick up a SERM but those are kind of hard to find for some people so you could always go with an AI. Like I said we have products designed to combat these sort of things so if you plan on running steroids you better plan on knowing alot about these.

The real gyno
Lastly I want to say Don't rule out a doctor. If your having problems well after your cycle, then you should see an endocrinologist. It's all fun and games to self medicate and play with your hormone levels, but when your body does it on it's own there are serious problems that could lead to serious health effects down the road.
-
-
-
-
The final word
Gyno is not fun. I've had it for years and it plagues me. But there's too much hysteria about it going on. If your going to run steroids, it's going to happen. If your not willing to pay the price and have some tata's to show for your 20" arms then your not ready to use AAS. Get educated about preventitive measures or just stick to hard work and steak tips like generations before drugs have done. There's more than enough information on these boards to tell you how to combat a flare up. So search for it or you could even PM me. But don't start creating hysteric threads that clutter this nice message board we have.

Be safe and have fun
RR

fromkrypton

fromkrypton

Awards
Awesome post renegade. Should be required reading. :goodpost:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got itchy nips saturday from wearing a polo shirt without a tshirt under it :)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Greatest. Post. Ever.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I got itchy nips saturday from wearing a polo shirt without a tshirt under it :)
I advise you start running 1 undershirt ED for 3 weeks, then taper down to a Hulk Hogan Tank top.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Great post Renegade! I was going to congregate Gyno information for future use but this pretty much sums it up for me...thanks again!

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
This should be stickied!

Genetics - I was born with a predisposition for gyno. More importantly, chest fat. Alot of guys will hold fat in their chest, just because that's how they're made. Don't like it? Take it up with God when you die. Because there's nothing you can do about it other than exercise and worry about something more important. Other guys have "Psuedogynecomastia" which is alot of chest fat commonly mistaken for gyno. It's not estrogen reeking havoc Bubba, it's those twinkies you've been sneaking into the bathroom.
I used to have Psuedogynecomastia. You are wrong on one thing in your FAQ, it isn't twinkies it's the :burger: .:rasp:

Seriously, great FAQ, should be stickied (again)!

eb86

Awards
great post. Lol at getting pushed and it hurting. I remember when I had it in my teen years and I was in the locker room a kid gave me a titty twister. Almost brought me to tears.

Thought I would ask this since its a gyno thread. Since I have run havoc before and had no signs of gyno, does that mean I am not gyno prone?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
well said......

the search function does help ALOT!..

too many damn hypochrondriacs on here IMO.

funny arse topic sentence..........lmao.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Thought I would ask this since its a gyno thread. Since I have run havoc before and had no signs of gyno, does that mean I am not gyno prone?
No, havoc/epi seems to be the only anti-gyno PS I've come across.

If you had it as a kid, beware of the others ... speaking from experience

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
No, havoc/epi seems to be the only anti-gyno PS I've come across.

If you had it as a kid, beware of the others ... speaking from experience
Well, shyt I had the gyno lump during puberty...went away tho as I'm sure most do...now I'm thinking of just stopping the SD pulse (3 on / 4 off) at week 4 and going on with Havoc instead...

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :goodpost:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"He's got gyno in him" hahahahah :toofunny:

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :goodpost:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"He's got gyno in him" hahahahah :toofunny:
Something I said?:think: lol

I thought that is what he was referring to...?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Something I said?:think: lol

I thought that is what he was referring to...?
I think he was just laughing at the way I worded the original post.

I would advise to stay away from something like SD if your prone. Go with havoc.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Great thread RR!! Hopefully this'll shut the newbs up!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I advise you start running 1 undershirt ED for 3 weeks, then taper down to a Hulk Hogan Tank top.

I followed your directions, and my symptoms went away, but I ended up at an outlet mall that had an underarmor store, and since I bought a bunch of compression shirts and have been wearing them every day my nipples are all sensitive again. Should I start nolva?

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
I wish there was a way to make it so that anybody starting a thread with the words "gyno" or "nip" etc. would get one of those "There is a thread the Moderators would like you to view" messages before they are allowed to post a new one.. and this is the thread they have to read!

That would stop so many people because it's seriously in your face and you HAVE to acknowledge it before you can post up another gyno thread..

Great post Renegade!

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Nice! I have a 'fat' chest which makes me look like I've got a case of gyno when my BF is high.

Also, I don't have much by way of chest hair (never have), but I get these long black gangly hairs that come out of my nipple area so I shave them off. That makes my nipples itch.

Combine puffy tits, itchy nips, and hormone use, you can say I've wondered about gyno myself. But, you have to hold strong... don't give into the hype! ;)

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Someone please sticky this mofo on every single bodybuilding forum around!

Great thread RR! What I love are the guys that get the gynoz after 2-3 days.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
i'm one of those n00bs that you guys hate

you gotta understand that we n00bs that don't know too much about steroids, are concered and paranoid about these things.

this should definitly be stickied.

i just joined these forums and i viewed ALL the stickies before posting so i'm sure others will do the same

thanks to the original poster for this thread.

i agree with what you said. if you're not ready to stop being a pussy and accept the fact that it may very well happen, then you're not ready to run AAS.

that statement is so true and you know what, i realised that i'm not ready to take steroids because i'm not willing to make that risk.

thanks again.

you put n00bs down but really, you can't blame us for being so concerned about gyno. nobody wants to walk around with that ****.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Great post RenegadeRows, and thanks for doing it!

... how does this rep thing work? I know I have to click on something...

ok I figured it out

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Renegade, great post. I think this should be a sticky.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
RR, this is the best advice for this topic, period.
This thread should be a header on this site. I've read more Gyno concerns in the past 4 days than I can deal with.
Great post!

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
RR, this is the best advice for this topic, period.
This thread should be a header on this site. I've read more Gyno concerns in the past 4 days than I can deal with.
Great post!
Sadly it will continue regardless...

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
I'm telling ya, they need to make this a "The MODERATERS have a thread for you to view" thing for everybody including new members!

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
I'm telling ya, they need to make this a "The MODERATERS have a thread for you to view" thing for everybody including new members!
No I do agree...because I am and I'm sure def others are tired and flame newbs who don't search and keep creating basically the same posts...

but then again it will be a quick guide for newb's to think they know everything...guess in the end it really doesn't matter...you still will have your stupid people

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
No I do agree...because I am and I'm sure def others are tired and flame newbs who don't search and keep creating basically the same posts...

but then again it will be a quick guide for newb's to think they know everything...guess in the end it really doesn't matter...you still will have your stupid people
haha sad, but definitely true..

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
people will still ask question because its not a one size fits all solution...if bodybuilding mechanics were that easy then we'd all be competing for the o'

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
For the love of god, sticky this!

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
If I looked like that, I would find a way to plow myself to infinity.

GuitarHero

GuitarHero

Awards
Excellent thread Renegade.

One thing I always noticed on myself is that my nips tend to be puffy and look kinda gyno-ish, but then when I get THO, it goes away... I think it's just from chesticle fat. Anyone else ever notice that?:ntome:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Excellent thread Renegade.

One thing I always noticed on myself is that my nips tend to be puffy and look kinda gyno-ish, but then when I get THO, it goes away... I think it's just from chesticle fat. Anyone else ever notice that?:ntome:
What's THO mean?

My last cycle my nips got very puffy towards the end of the cycle. No pain, or sensitivity ... just puffed out like a mofo.

I started my nolva and hoped for the best. About 1.5 weeks in they were back to normal.

A good example of how shifting hormone levels can cause you to be 'faked out'.

GuitarHero

GuitarHero

Awards
What's THO mean?

My last cycle my nips got very puffy towards the end of the cycle. No pain, or sensitivity ... just puffed out like a mofo.

I started my nolva and hoped for the best. About 1.5 weeks in they were back to normal.

A good example of how shifting hormone levels can cause you to be 'faked out'.
Oh, lol, THO=titty hard on... but ya, like if it's cold or whatever, or whenever they get hardened, the gyno-ish look goes away. Who knows, I've never had any sensitivity issues or pain.