EQ w/Test

Osh

Awards
Planning on running a cutting cycle soon comprised of 250mg PW of Sust, 40mg ED of Var, and .5mg ED of Arimidex. However, I would like to throw in 500mg PW of EQ in there. Question is will the addition increase water retention or would one retain the same amount of water if they were to just run the Sust alone? Thanks.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Ok, do us all a favor and write the cycle out as so.....

week 1.......

week 2.....

week 3......etc..

Osh

Awards
Week 1-12: Sust 250mg PW
Week 1-12: Var 40mg ED
Week 1-12: Arimidex .5mg ED
Week 1-12: EQ 500mg PW? (bi-weekly)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
PW....??? wtf does that mean?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Ok, well its a good cycle....BUT, sust is pointless unless you do every 3rd day injects, or the prop ester becomes useless. Regardless, it will keep libido up, and prevent lethargy.....so I say log it!!!! So I can see this adventure.

Osh

Awards
Totally aware of Sust's flaws, but it is what's available. Have you had any experience with EQ? Would it increase water retention experienced along with Test or would it be about the same with just running Sust solo?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Totally aware of Sust's flaws, but it is what's available. Have you had any experience with EQ? Would it increase water retention experienced along with Test or would it be about the same with just running Sust solo?
I used EQ with my last test cycle,and it does not add any water at all. It basically increases blood volume, and hunger. EQ is like pussy test basically, no androgenic sides, and no bloat...however I would never run it solo, as there is no angrogenic support with it. Means you will not enjoy the ride AT ALL. You're good though with 250 sust......should be a fun cycle.

Osh

Awards
I see, then would you prefer winny tabs over EQ since both are mildly androgenic yet Winny is much more anabolic--- when it comes to cutting?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I see, then would you prefer winny tabs over EQ since both are mildly androgenic yet Winny is much more anabolic--- when it comes to cutting?
Well winny on a test cycle helps keep SHBG down, that means more test is there. I say EQ is a WAY better addition,as test,and EQ work great together. I would not use winstol longer than 4 weeks.....Use it 2 weeks before your last inject for 4 weeks, then do pct.

my opinion

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
careful with that low test dose and high EQ dose...your libido may not be as spectacular as you'd like. it's traditional not to run test any lower than the combined other steroids in the cycle...

and really sust should be done NO LESS than E3D, but twice a week is tolerable...you may have some mood swings, acne or other unpleasant sides from the up-and-down T....the prop is only a small component, so after a couple weeks you'll be cruising on the long, long esters....which is why 2x/week is probably ok.

Osh

Awards
So then it would be more effective to inject 125mg E3D than 250mg PW?