New P-Plex batch tested...

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to share this if anyone's curious as it's not abailable on CEL's site. CEL recently released a whole new batch of P-Plex and here's the test results. Notice the A-isomer is over 100% pure at 15.2 mg per cap of iso-a alone. Each cap also has 4.0 mg of the B-isomer as well making the overall dose 19.2 mg per capsule total - potent.

P-Plex1.jpg

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
My friend used to use a shltter quality of DMT. He paid around $50.00 for 60 tablets with 10mg of the active in it each.

He ordered 4 bottles of CEL's stuff at whatever nutra is selling it at which comes with 90 caps @ 15mg each.

I'm sure he'll really like this one better than the other stuff.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Phera clones seem to be the ones with the biggest range of quality. 57.6mg is a hella lot of DMT :)

Last edited:
xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe lot 112607 was made from the same batch as raws that's on the original certificate which's on CEL's website.
I'm so interested because mine has that lot number.where have you found that info?

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm.. I have some on the way right now to me should be here in a couple days I'll have to check my lot # as well.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
Notice the A-isomer is over 100% pure...
Pardon my ignorance in chemistry, but how is anything over 100% pure possible?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Pardon my ignorance in chemistry, but how is anything over 100% pure possible?
What you're asking technically speaking isn't possible. But the reference they're using is the label - which says 15.0 mg per capsule and the latest batch tested the caps at 15.2mg of iso A & 4mg of B for a total dose of 19.2mg. And obviously 19.2 mg is 128% of the labeled dose. Which is very important considering many clones out there that were tested were tested well below the dose the label says. Not to mention many hormones which have been tested don't even include the compound that the label says is supposed to be in it (bunk).

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
CEL now does test every batch (of all their products) to ensure it passes before they release them.
just for the peace of my mind:the lot i was referring to has been tested(Y/N)?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
just for the peace of my mind:the lot i was referring to has been tested(Y/N)?
As far back as I know they been testing for quality of each batch. Actually since late '07 after bad raw materials of M1-4,ADD were received all batches have been tested twice, by 2 different independant labs (neither has anything to do with CEL) since late '07, so yes. 1st the raw materials are tested for quality/purity and after the product is capped/finished it's sent to a 2nd, different lab and tested again for purity. JUST EAT IT! :wave:

EDIT: Corrected

Last edited:
kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
I just got my bottle in yesterday. It's the same lot #. Which is a good thing I guess at least I know the stuff is good. Just gotta watch how much I take.

305Rob

Awards
I just got my bottle in yesterday. It's the same lot #. Which is a good thing I guess at least I know the stuff is good. Just gotta watch how much I take.
I have one coming in thursday ,would be nice if it was that same overdosed lot.I'll keep my fingers crossed.:D

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
I have one coming in thursday ,would be nice if it was that same overdosed lot.I'll keep my fingers crossed.:D
I wouldn't doubt it B/c I ordered mine like a week and a half ago. As long as where ever you ordered it from keeps fresh stock you should get the same batch.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I almost ordered 2 bottles but backed off due to the high risk of Gyno from this product, I will stick with Epi and Trenadrol.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As far back as I know they been testing for quality of each batch since 3rd quarter of '07 or longer so yes. JUST EAT IT! :wave:
they have always tested every batch of raws, but since 3rd q 07 they have test every batch at 2 separate labs, one of them the one owned by Patrick Arnold. they also separately after capping have random bottles pulled and retest those.

IroNwIlL2006

IroNwIlL2006

Awards
Yeah Phera clones seem to be the ones with the biggest range of quality. 57.6mg is a hella lot of DMT
Definately not a good thing when dealing with inexpensive compounds like designers.

305Rob

Awards
Got my PPLEX in today from NP and it is indeed lot #030508.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
got mine today. it comes in a larger bottle than the previous batch,right?

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
got mine today. it comes in a larger bottle than the previous batch,right?

I couldn't really tell you first time I got it. I know the bottles are smaller than an m-drol bottle tho'. You know whats cool too I opened a bottle of my m-drol so i could look at them and I read how people have been getting more in their bottles and lo and behold I had 95 in my bottle of m-drol. All I know is CEL is a top notch company in my eyes. Consistant testing where the product is over the dosage instead of being less pure, plus they throw in extra. Very Generous! :thumbsup:

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
There are 2 bottle sizes as CEL has 2 mfg plants - one in AZ and one in VA. The one in VA is only capable of capping at a certain size which are slightly larger and bigger caps = bigger bottles too.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
95 m-drol caps?those guys are going crazy! god bless 'em!!!:clap2:

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Hey Ziq, thanks a lot for posting that. I'm in the second week of my cycle at 30mg P-Plex right now. I just checked and I'm using that batch and exp number. Thanks a ton for letting me know that technically I'm actually getting 38 mg, and not 30 right now. I mean hey, at least I know what I'm using ain't some bunk crap right;)

clayu86

clayu86

Awards
My friend used to use a shltter quality of DMT. He paid around $50.00 for 60 tablets with 10mg of the active in it each.

He ordered 4 bottles of CEL's stuff at whatever nutra is selling it at which comes with 90 caps @ 15mg each.

I'm sure he'll really like this one better than the other stuff.
the halodrol clones are the ones to watch for in the fake department...alot of these clones are shipped from china and it has been damn near hard to get them across the border. Alot of the halodrol clones have been testing out as nothing more than Dhea....CEL is a pretty legit supp company...pharma resources is another.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Hey Ziq, thanks a lot for posting that. I'm in the second week of my cycle at 30mg P-Plex right now. I just checked and I'm using that batch and exp number. Thanks a ton for letting me know that technically I'm actually getting 38 mg, and not 30 right now. I mean hey, at least I know what I'm using ain't some bunk crap right;)
No problem B - good luck with the rest of the cycle.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
the halodrol clones are the ones to watch for in the fake department...alot of these clones are shipped from china and it has been damn near hard to get them across the border. Alot of the halodrol clones have been testing out as nothing more than Dhea....CEL is a pretty legit supp company...pharma resources is another.
All otc hormones basically come from China though I believe Epi's raws come from Japan. Most companies already have huge supplies. Who's Halo tested as DHEA? That's news to me.

clayu86

clayu86

Awards
All otc hormones basically come from China though I believe Epi's raws come from Japan. Most companies already have huge supplies. Who's Halo tested as DHEA? That's news to me.
A lot of the testing companies in Florida have been testing a lot of the shipments as DHEA lately. Not exactly sure of certain brands...Im just saying this for you to use a company that you are sure of...because it is possible for a company to manufature the bad batches they have been getting.

FLfinest81

Awards
I got my P-Plex the other day with lot number 030508, 03/2010. It's just a sticker though on the bottom. Nothing on the label.

FLfinest81

Awards
The MDrol has a stamp though on it, P8353, EO112 or something like that.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
I got my P-Plex the other day with lot number 030508, 03/2010. It's just a sticker though on the bottom. Nothing on the label.
Yeah, it'l be a sticker, it won't be printed on the label I believe.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
lol the lab phone number is on the lab analysis. someone call it...

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
I was about to bump up to three caps of this a day although I bought mine early last year...is anyone dosing this high? How are you spreading them out?

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Right now in my cycle I have this batch, and I spread the doses out at about every 6-8 hours. I am only at two caps=38.4mg, and I thought about bumping up to 3 caps for a few days but sh!t thats almost 60mg. I might for a few days but I don't know, I'm getting mood swings at this point and I don't know if I want to risk it getting any worse.

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
So that is pretty much dosing around the clock. I thought about that but am hesitant about taking a dose at night as I am worried that it will affect my sleep. How do your mood swings compare to mood swings while on other PS/PH cycles? I find that I get somewhat moody but am better able to control it and bring myself back to reality whereas with other PH's I was just an all out *******. some have remarkled that I am actually more friendly in the gym lately which is odd for me altogether because even when I'm not taking anything I hate talking to people at the gym LOL. But i guess everyones responds difgferently.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday because of problems with my schedule I actually took my second dose of P-Plex immediately before bed. I slept extremely deep and I had some crazy dreams (also took Trena at the same time, might have had something to do with it). I felt great in the past on M-Drol and everything else. Mood is better today but it sucked pretty bad yesterday. I think I might bump up the dosage to 3 caps for a few days and see what happens. You in the middle of a cycle right now bro?

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday because of problems with my schedule I actually took my second dose of P-Plex immediately before bed. I slept extremely deep and I had some crazy dreams (also took Trena at the same time, might have had something to do with it). I felt great in the past on M-Drol and everything else. Mood is better today but it sucked pretty bad yesterday. I think I might bump up the dosage to 3 caps for a few days and see what happens. You in the middle of a cycle right now bro?

Yep I'm wrapping up week three and getting ready to bump up. Loving this stuff so far. Strength gains have been similar to m-drol just not as sudden. However, I feel much better while on this stuff than while on m-drol. I also front loaded with support supps better this time and am keeping the support supps high dosed duing the cycle.