Need Help....cant make up my mind!!!

  1. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,114
    Answers
    0

    Need Help....cant make up my mind!!!


    Im in the middle of my cycle and i cant decide what i should do. This was meant to be a lean bulk cycle but im begining to think its just a waste of gear, that i should cut or bulk period.
    I was intending on bulking lean the first portion then cutting slowly with the added winny tabs. Now I feel like just bulking up. Thus far i have stay roughly the same weight as pre cycle but have def. dropped bf% but i dont know how much i never measured. Ive become stronger and look better but i cant make up my mind what im going to do. SOMEONE help me organize my thoughts and make up my mind!

    Im on test 750mg and just stopped deca 300mg but should get more and continue most likely. Winny 50mg ed and 10mg sdrol preWO proviron 25mg ed nolva 20mg ed.

    Cals have been at maintenance most of cycle but recently ive been eating over. I have about 6 more weeks of winny. should i drop the winny and bulk? my heart wants to bulk right now but summer is coming up and i already started the winny.......

    guessing 10-12% bf, 6'2 or 3, 225lb.....long term goal around 230-235lb at sub 8%bf.

  2. Registered User
    Australian made's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,160
    Answers
    0


    Stick to what your on man and keep it a lean bulk. No reason why you cant add a few more pounds of quality muscle without the unwanted fat.. I think you'l thank yourself in the summertime when you can do an easy cut to drop some excess pounds instead of getting chubby then doing a pain in the ass cut for two months!!
  3. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,114
    Answers
    0


    thanks for the help. I guess the problem also lies in my diet, in that i dont have a strict one so sometimes it fluctuates. I have been controlling my diet in that i havent been eating excessively but the gains ive made this cycle dont really satisfy me thus far which leads me to believe im not eating enough. Ill consider your advice while i wait for more responses.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    silverSurfer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    1,930
    Answers
    0


    I don't have any experience with the compounds you're using, sorry

    I would do what Australian recommended, focus on your diet - this will give you results on and off cycle.
  5. Registered User
    thewrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    52
    Answers
    0


    Looks like a good cycle. I would just try to keep the diet in check and I dont think you would have a problem.
  6. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,952
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    thanks for the help. I guess the problem also lies in my diet, in that i dont have a strict one so sometimes it fluctuates. I have been controlling my diet in that i havent been eating excessively but the gains ive made this cycle dont really satisfy me thus far which leads me to believe im not eating enough. Ill consider your advice while i wait for more responses.

    I can definately understand your frustration as i have been feeling frustrated as of late.. Lack of gains in my mind, fat still the same so on n so forth but then i looked at a picture of myself about a year ago. Even my girl noticed it before me but i hadnt until i saw the picture, even though i really havnt gained much or lost much i look tons different. Id stay lean bulking bro, maybe eat a little more and do a tad more cardio so your muscles will get most of the cals. Keep with it bro it will all be worth it in the end!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  7. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,114
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I can definately understand your frustration as i have been feeling frustrated as of late.. Lack of gains in my mind, fat still the same so on n so forth but then i looked at a picture of myself about a year ago. Even my girl noticed it before me but i hadnt until i saw the picture, even though i really havnt gained much or lost much i look tons different. Id stay lean bulking bro, maybe eat a little more and do a tad more cardio so your muscles will get most of the cals. Keep with it bro it will all be worth it in the end!
    excellent advice bros, i esp take it to heart from someone more experienced with cycles and injectables than me.

    I dont know exactly what it is but i feel like my receptors need a lonnnnnnnng break. like 6 months... or so. Im not sure, maybe im maxed out but its really hard to make big gains and seeing all these 10lbs in a week and 20lbs on a cycle...i get frustrated. Im going to take the advice here and eat just a lil more but def. gonna start doing more frequent cardio to help keep the fat off.
  8. Registered User
    Australian made's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,160
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    excellent advice bros, i esp take it to heart from someone more experienced with cycles and injectables than me.

    I dont know exactly what it is but i feel like my receptors need a lonnnnnnnng break. like 6 months... or so. Im not sure, maybe im maxed out but its really hard to make big gains and seeing all these 10lbs in a week and 20lbs on a cycle...i get frustrated. Im going to take the advice here and eat just a lil more but def. gonna start doing more frequent cardio to help keep the fat off.
    Good call mate, and good luck for the rest of your cycle!
  9. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,114
    Answers
    0


    thanks man.

    did you see my mini log, its just a small thing in the cycle info section?
  10. Registered User
    Australian made's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,160
    Answers
    0


    nope il but im heading there now......
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cant make up my mind on pct
    By panjo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-09-2011, 08:51 AM
  2. cant make up my mind... help me?!
    By austin82388 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-30-2008, 09:18 AM
  3. help me make up my mind.
    By austin82388 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-29-2008, 06:15 PM
  4. Do you make decisions with your heart or your mind ?
    By Iron Warrior in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-19-2006, 08:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in