HAVOC cycle

sooner999

Awards
I am planning on doing my first 4 week havoc cycle. I have done my research, bought my cycle support and pct and have the correct dosages all mapped out. My last two weeks havent ben pretty. My dilema is I had come down with a serious cold and missed a week of lifting and major loss of appetite and then the following week was on spring break where I didnt touch a weight, ate generally unhealthy foods, and had my fair share of alcohol. It has been a week adn I am back eating and lifiting but should I wait longer to start havoc or just continue as planned.

GuitarHero

GuitarHero

Awards
I am planning on doing my first 4 week havoc cycle. I have done my research, bought my cycle support and pct and have the correct dosages all mapped out. My last two weeks havent ben pretty. My dilema is I had come down with a serious cold and missed a week of lifting and major loss of appetite and then the following week was on spring break where I didnt touch a weight, ate generally unhealthy foods, and had my fair share of alcohol. It has been a week adn I am back eating and lifiting but should I wait longer to start havoc or just continue as planned.
My personal philosophy is that I like to make sure I've gone steady for least 1 month with my diet and training on track without missing a single day prior to starting the cycle.

It's kind of my way of showing myself that I'm in the right frame of mind. I tend to miss a day of lifting once every couple weeks because of school stuff or just some random B.S. that pops up, so I like to make sure I don't racka discaprine in the weeks heading into the cycle.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have heard that a bulk takes about a month to kick in.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My personal philosophy is that I like to make sure I've gone steady for least 1 month with my diet and training on track without missing a single day prior to starting the cycle.
Thats good and all.But you should be doing that all the time if your trying to gain muscle.Let alone even considering taking a designer.

GuitarHero

GuitarHero

Awards
Thats good and all.But you should be doing that all the time if your trying to gain muscle.Let alone even considering taking a designer.
Well, like I said, I miss a day every couple weeks, which isn't unreasonable and I usually make up the muscle group on another day, my diet is always quality. I shoot for a 4 day split, but I sometimes have to squeeze it in to 3. That happens w/ full time school and full time work...

luxxxury

Awards
Good luck with it man. Im on my 4th week right now. I ran 20/30/30/40 Gonna be starting my liquid torem next thursday with Post cycle support as well. This was a first for me and the experience has been great. Hopefully it continues...

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, like I said, I miss a day every couple weeks, which isn't unreasonable and I usually make up the muscle group on another day, my diet is always quality. I shoot for a 4 day split, but I sometimes have to squeeze it in to 3. That happens w/ full time school and full time work...
I used to miss days off and on.I would always "coincidentally"miss leg day.Then i started picking up where I left off,and that fixed that problem.If I wanted to hit the upper,I had to get the lower out of the way.Now I can't miss days.It's like it's not an option anymore.I was going to sleep in the other day,but I couldn't "let" myself do it.Then i was going to skip leg day and start my four day break from the gym,but no,I couldn't do it.

GuitarHero

GuitarHero

Awards
I used to miss days off and on.I would always "coincidentally"miss leg day.Then i started picking up where I left off,and that fixed that problem.If I wanted to hit the upper,I had to get the lower out of the way.Now I can't miss days.It's like it's not an option anymore.I was going to sleep in the other day,but I couldn't "let" myself do it.Then i was going to skip leg day and start my four day break from the gym,but no,I couldn't do it.
Ya, I hate missing too, that's why I've put off using any big supps till after I'm done w/ summer classes, then I'm going part time on work, so I can get back in to my routine, I used to go 5x a week and never miss...

I always make sure I hit the larger muscle groups (back/legs/chest) and compound movements like squats and dealifts out of the way early in the week, so if something comes up, it's not as big of a deal. Ya I used to conveniently miss leg days too, now it's my favorite though, so that helps.