First time epistane pulse -Suggestions?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I am looking a doing a Epi pulse. I am 6.1, 190lbs and at 9% bodyfat. Been training seriously for 5 years. This would be my first cycle and obviously I am excited/nervous and cautious. I was thinking for your suggestions and tips. This was a draft of my plan. I am trying to get some lean gain while keeping sides down to an absolute minimum (eg shutdown and acne)

wk 1 10-10-20
wk 2 20-20-20
wk 3 30-30-30
wk 4 30-30-30
wk 5 30-30-30
wk 6 30-30-30

so run it for 6 weeks (you think longer would yield better results while keeping sides low?)

Also is that about the right dosage for a first pulse cycle?

Also I have a bottle of Liv.52 (Liver Care) for liver health, 1 bottle of life support and 1 bottle of Post Cycle Support. where would you add these supplements? If at all? Also feel free to play around with dosages etc.

Hope you can help!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Run the Liv and Life Support during the cycle and the PCS after your pulse is done i have never done a pulse so i cannot honestly say if it is needed but if you have them i say better safe than sorry best of luck to you and i would be happy to answer any questions i can.:cheers:

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't have much experience on the subject, but if it's your first time then forget about all the liver and support supplements and stuff. That is unless you drink alcohol regularly or have other hepatotoxic hobbies. Your liver should be healthy and ready to go, and if it is, it'll be quite a few cycles before you have to shell out the dollars to protect it from damage.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't have much experience on the subject, but if it's your first time then forget about all the liver and support supplements and stuff. That is unless you drink alcohol regularly or have other hepatotoxic hobbies. Your liver should be healthy and ready to go, and if it is, it'll be quite a few cycles before you have to shell out the dollars to protect it from damage.
I'm not sure it's ever a good idea to recomend some not take a product that might protect a vital part of their body...

remember, drinking and methylated products aren't the only things in life that put a strain on the liver\the rest of your body...tylenol, and many presciption drugs put a strain on the liver too (just a couple examples).

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure it's ever a good idea to recomend some not take a product that might protect a vital part of their body...

remember, drinking and methylated products aren't the only things in life that put a strain on the liver\the rest of your body...tylenol, and many presciption drugs put a strain on the liver too (just a couple examples).
Acetaminophen is basically the devil, so that should be a given. And I don't know why doctors just hand out narcotic painkillers like candy without even warning about its liver dangers.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established

Thats not good advise. Its always wise to err on the side of caution. These drugs are extemely hepatotoxic, and it is always good to take any precaution that you can. Your cycle looks alright, and you can even shorten it's length. I pulsed epi for 4 weeks (but 4 times/week) and kept 6 of the eight pounds that I gained. One thing to note, you want to look into a serm just to have on hand. When you start playing around with your hormones and find that you need it, you don't want to find yourself "waiting for it".

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Where I live I do not have access to a SERM :(

Thats not good advise. Its always wise to err on the side of caution. These drugs are extemely hepatotoxic, and it is always good to take any precaution that you can. Your cycle looks alright, and you can even shorten it's length. I pulsed epi for 4 weeks (but 4 times/week) and kept 6 of the eight pounds that I gained. One thing to note, you want to look into a serm just to have on hand. When you start playing around with your hormones and find that you need it, you don't want to find yourself "waiting for it".

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
You guys think the dosage and length of cycle duration looks good?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you look good it would be nice to have a SERM but with a pulse and you will be running PCS i think you will be fine have not hear many reports of pulse cycles with this if not abused causing major shutdown or gyno best of luck bro and feel free to ask if i can be of any help:cheers:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I think you look good it would be nice to have a SERM but with a pulse and you will be running PCS i think you will be fine have not hear many reports of pulse cycles with this if not abused causing major shutdown or gyno best of luck bro and feel free to ask if i can be of any help:cheers:
you think the cycle length (6weeks) and the higher end dosage (30) is about right?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
It looks good to me some go to eight weeks on a pulse but i think you will get results with that length and those doses:cheers:
yeah i considered 8 weeks but i was being cautious not to tempt fate with the appearance of excessive sides by then.

The Flash

The Flash

Awards
  • Established
You should make a log or tell us how it goes with before pics and after, i'd be interested to see your results.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
You should make a log or tell us how it goes with before pics and after, i'd be interested to see your results.
Yeah, I was considering doing a log, if there would be people interested, I guess since this is a more potent compound with more risk etc people might enjoy for research purposes a well thought out log. I am tempted to go get blood work done, since i can get it done free, maybe pre and post blood work, and photos?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
a Few more questions I have:

1) Should I run my PCS after my cycle for 4 weeks or take it on off days to help keep hormones steady?

2) Take Liv52 everyday? Or only off days? Or at nigh on on days, and 2x per day on off?

3) I have also bought Trisorbagen, to help absorption.. dunno if i wasted my cash there... how should that be dosed?

4) Poseidon everyday when 'on' 4 times per day?

5) How much pantothenic acid per day? 5grams enough when 'on'?

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established

serm for an epistane pulse? that's a riot, that's a LAUGH riot. but everyone's got their opinions i suppose

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
a Few more questions I have:

1) Should I run my PCS after my cycle for 4 weeks or take it on off days to help keep hormones steady?

2) Take Liv52 everyday? Or only off days? Or at nigh on on days, and 2x per day on off?

3) I have also bought Trisorbagen, to help absorption.. dunno if i wasted my cash there... how should that be dosed?

4) Poseidon everyday when 'on' 4 times per day?

5) How much pantothenic acid per day? 5grams enough when 'on'?

i've heard people say it's dulls the effect to take liver supps on the days you take prohormones/steroids. so just take it on days off i suppose. trisorbagen probably wasted your cash but oh well. use it. and go ahead use the poseidon everyday

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
serm for an epistane pulse? that's a riot, that's a LAUGH riot. but everyone's got their opinions i suppose
That's what I'd say. I thought pulsing was done exlusively for the purpose of keeping shutdown next to nonexistant. For a light pulse, a test booster at the end would be playing it safe.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yes it is a opinion i told him and i tell anyone thats going to use a methylated compound pulse or not it is good to have a SERM on hand in case everybody body reacts different to these compounds. I agree that a SERM needed during a pulse are thin i would hate to be the one who develops gyno and have no SERM i always air on the safety side:cheers:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately a serm is not available where I live... so PCT has to be OTC...

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
i've heard people say it's dulls the effect to take liver supps on the days you take prohormones/steroids. so just take it on days off i suppose. trisorbagen probably wasted your cash but oh well. use it. and go ahead use the poseidon everyday
ah cool, thanks for the help, I'll take the liver support and perfect cycle on off days twice, AM and PM, and the trisorbagen as required. Also what do you think about Post Cycle Support by anabolic innovations??? Take it on off days only, Take it off days and during PCT, or just PCT?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
ah cool, thanks for the help, I'll take the liver support and perfect cycle on off days twice, AM and PM, and the trisorbagen as required. Also what do you think about Post Cycle Support by anabolic innovations??? Take it on off days only, Take it off days and during PCT, or just PCT?
how much u got?? use it definitely for PCT, thats the hole point. If you have enough take it on your off days as well.

and take your liv support everyday as well.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
how much u got?? use it definitely for PCT, thats the hole point. If you have enough take it on your off days as well.

and take your liv support everyday as well.
I have one bottle, but I will start my cycle in maybe 2 weeks, so i have time to order another, worth it or not?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I have managed to track down some Nolva... it's gonna cost me a small fortune... since it'll 'illegal' here.... so please... tell me I have 50 x 20mg pills, how would I dose the Nolva after a 6 week pulse???

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
To be honest a 6 week pulse of Epi should not require Nolva to be used at all. Its simply an important drug to have on hand if you need it but not a neccessity.

Get another bottle of PCS and run it on your off days and use the second bottle as your PCT. Your doses are relatively mild as well. Week one go straight to 20,20,20 and 30,30,30 week 2 as well. Make the most of this cycle, its your first so you should be able to make some really nice gains.Don't slacken off when your finished running the Epi either. Too many people lose their gains in PCT!!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
To be honest a 6 week pulse of Epi should not require Nolva to be used at all. Its simply an important drug to have on hand if you need it but not a neccessity.

Get another bottle of PCS and run it on your off days and use the second bottle as your PCT. Your doses are relatively mild as well. Week one go straight to 20,20,20 and 30,30,30 week 2 as well. Make the most of this cycle, its your first so you should be able to make some really nice gains.Don't slacken off when your finished running the Epi either. Too many people lose their gains in PCT!!
Yeah I'll get another bottle then of PCS, run it on off days as suggested, and run again in PCT, I'll try get some Nolva just in case. I'll bump my dosages up a bit as well then maybe?

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'll get another bottle then of PCS, run it on off days as suggested, and run again in PCT, I'll try get some Nolva just in case. I'll bump my dosages up a bit as well then maybe?

for me, insomnia set in pretty bad when i bumped my dosage up to 40mg. not being able to fall asleep till 2 or 3 in the morning every night sucks.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
If you feel lethargic at all get some DHEA and run it low dose everyday. I think you'l be fine. Your doses aren't that high at all.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I think I'll keep my high en dosage at 30mgs, and start off at around 20mg's as was suggested, maybe 10mgs first day, then bump it?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Waiting on the PCT supplements, and maybe kick off this log in maybe 2 weeks. Want to do this properly. I'll also look into getting blood work done pre and post log.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Well my two packages just cleared customs, so should have all the bits and pieces I need for a safe cycle in the next day or two.

re-written cycle

wk 1 10-20-30
wk 2 30-30-30
wk 3 30-30-30
wk 4 30-30-30
wk 5 30-30-30
wk 6 30-30-30

during cycle:
Post cycle support on off days at regular dosage
Liv52 on off days and a week pre
Life support of off days

Post cycle:
Liv52
Post cycle support everyday
creatine monohydrate

How does this look now everyone?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Well my two packages just cleared customs, so should have all the bits and pieces I need for a safe cycle in the next day or two.

re-written cycle

wk 1 10-20-30
wk 2 30-30-30
wk 3 30-30-30
wk 4 30-30-30
wk 5 30-30-30
wk 6 30-30-30

during cycle:
Post cycle support on off days at regular dosage
Liv52 on off days and a week pre
Life support of off days

Post cycle:
Liv52
Post cycle support everyday
creatine monohydrate

How does this look now everyone?
If you have enough Liv52 and LS run it everyday during your cycle. I seriously doubt your gains wil be hindered in anyway because your running support supps. We all do it!! Otherwise your good to go. You'l get some nice gains out of this i can assure you! Keep us updated.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
If you have enough Liv52 and LS run it everyday during your cycle. I seriously doubt your gains wil be hindered in anyway because your running support supps. We all do it!! Otherwise your good to go. You'l get some nice gains out of this i can assure you! Keep us updated.
so you think run the Liv52 and Life support everyday? Not jsut on off days? What do others think?

Also received my two packages today with my LIV52, post cycle support, life support, leucine, vit b5, and trisobagen. Really excited now!

Any thoughts on pre loading Liv52 for a week pre cycle?

bballerdroo

Awards
it will be my 1st time taking epistane? just wondering what i should take with it and how many times a week i should take it. I usually work out about 5 times a week with benching about 2-3 times of those days.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
it will be my 1st time taking epistane? just wondering what i should take with it and how many times a week i should take it. I usually work out about 5 times a week with benching about 2-3 times of those days.
I recommend that you do some research first of all, epistane while mild, is a steroid. There are some excellent write ups about it, go read them, look into liver support while on it, life support to help as well, and also post cycle support. also research pulse cycling or running a straight 4 week cycle.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
so you think run the Liv52 and Life support everyday? Not jsut on off days? What do others think?

Also received my two packages today with my LIV52, post cycle support, life support, leucine, vit b5, and trisobagen. Really excited now!

Any thoughts on pre loading Liv52 for a week pre cycle?
Yep. To be honest this is the first time i've ever seen anyone comment on not taking support supps everyday. Doesn't make sense to me at all. I'd be taking support supps from a week prior right through until the end of PCT.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Yep. To be honest this is the first time i've ever seen anyone comment on not taking support supps everyday. Doesn't make sense to me at all. I'd be taking support supps from a week prior right through until the end of PCT.
I take my support supplements after PCT. None during.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
ive never really seen it discussed before. Always supports supps to be taken during and after cycle. Why is it you only take them after RR??

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
ive never really seen it discussed before. Always supports supps to be taken during and after cycle. Why is it you only take them after RR??
I personally dont think dosing an herb while doing methylated steroids will do much good. After the cycle/PCT when your body is recovering, it may need a little extra help and that would be a good time. But I personally think the whole herbal support thing is overrated. just MO and i know im prolly the only one.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I take cycle support two for 2 weeks before, everyday during and through PCT.

from what I understand you just want to leave a 4 hours gap between taking a methylated compound and the support supps.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take cycle support two for 2 weeks before, everyday during and through PCT.

from what I understand you just want to leave a 4 hours gap between taking a methylated compound and the support supps.

Yes that would work out good:head:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Any point in adding a anti-cortisol product during PCT or a waist of cash?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Any point in adding a anti-cortisol product during PCT or a waist of cash?
They have their place in PCT but i dont think they are absolutely neccessary. Just eat and train hard and dont slacken off in PCT.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
They have their place in PCT but i dont think they are absolutely neccessary. Just eat and train hard and dont slacken off in PCT.
ah thanks man, so you think a purchase of lean xtreme might be a good move, or save my cash for food rather?